Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-25-2014, 09:09 AM   #3319

Bought 2 of these for the kitchen cupboards.

Undershelf Pantry Basket- Bronze - Interdesign 63071 - Space Savers - Camping World

reitrof is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-25-2014, 10:22 AM   #3320

Fleetwood Owners Club
Xenon hid 5900 headlight bulbs, great improvement for night driving

Daytripper63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 01:46 PM   #3321

2 additions-new flatscreen tv had tinny sound, bought a set of speakers made for computers at Radio Shack, velcro them unside down below the TV, great sound

and, at the Tampa RV show I got a Green Mountain Grill. It bbq's or smokes food using wood pellets for fuel. Fired by 12v elec with auto temperature control. So far I am enjoying the results
Old 01-26-2014, 02:02 PM   #3322

Monaco Owners Club
A brand new Frigidaire Professional coffee pot from Best Buy, $80.

Yesterday while brewing a pot of coffee the heating element in the pot just stopped working halfway thru making it. I think we got about 2 years out of that one so I shouldn't complain too much
Old 01-26-2014, 04:27 PM   #3323

Canon Pixma MG 3222 wireless inkjet Photo printer with copier scanner from WM for $59.00. Easy wireless hookup to the router we have in the coach.

DW is always saying she wishes she had a printer here to print recipes she finds. Now she does (-:
jauguston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 04:32 PM   #3324

Quote:
Originally Posted by jauguston View Post
Canon Pixma MG 3222 wireless inkjet Photo printer with copier scanner from WM for $59.00. Easy wireless hookup to the router we have in the coach. DW is always saying she wishes she had a printer here to print recipes she finds. Now she does (-:
mine used to do that until I showed her how to create a recipe file online and store them there instead. She can store thousands if her heart desires and I have no clutter or printer in the MH. Got her a stand case for her tablet so she can view them while she cooks and believe it or not she's happier with that setup now.
Razzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 10:38 AM   #3325

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
A new stereo & speakers for the dash and a powered sub woofer from the S&B sitting on the floor on passenger side. Returned first set of speakers because they didn't work so ordered a second set suppose to be same size but they are a bit smaller so now the holes that we inlarged from the factory ones are too big???? They really kick ass, just can't put the covers on. (yet) Back to the drawing board.
Installed a new CB, (can't wait to try it out)
Installed a new choke pull off, works great.
Tighten all screws and knobs and added little piece's of felt on all inside cupboard doors and cabinets,(no more raddles)
Rehung shower curtain (still have to hook up p-trap in shower pan) Not to sure how I am going to do that.
That's it for now, Have to make a trip to HD to find something to use to work on the speaker holes.
tb
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 11:46 PM   #3326

Fleetwood Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Man, this trip is really costing.
Had to have the water heater fixed, it quit, since this coach is so old some of the stuff is no longer made. Service guy put in new systems bastically so now have a like new water heater.

2 leaks from us not winterizing good enough, p trap on washer and bypass valve on water heater.

Then last night the front furnace sounded like an airplane taking off. Bearings going out and motor on furnace so will be replaced likely Thursday, but the worst was a new fridge, I could have cried on that one. But a 22 year old fridge, had to fail sometime but why all this at once. We have been lucky in the past so guess I was due.
Old 01-28-2014, 02:50 AM   #3327

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatStab View Post
Man, this trip is really costing.
Had to have the water heater fixed, it quit, since this coach is so old some of the stuff is no longer made. Service guy put in new systems bastically so now have a like new water heater.

2 leaks from us not winterizing good enough, p trap on washer and bypass valve on water heater.

Then last night the front furnace sounded like an airplane taking off. Bearings going out and motor on furnace so will be replaced likely Thursday, but the worst was a new fridge, I could have cried on that one. But a 22 year old fridge, had to fail sometime but why all this at once. We have been lucky in the past so guess I was due.
When it rains it pours! You should be all set now for another 22 years!
Old 01-28-2014, 04:40 PM   #3328

New Blu Ray player.
reitrof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 05:24 PM   #3329

Monaco Owners Club
We bought ourselves a PS3. Not only does it game but it is also a Blu-Ray player, a CD player and a DVD player .... I get to get rid of several things and have just one thing in its spot now

Now Thom gets to unhook and rehook things up so that we say bye bye to some extra stuff.
Old 01-29-2014, 06:06 AM   #3330

primer and paint...painting the bathroom and getting rid of the "lovely" 90's blue and mauve...yea!!
Old 01-29-2014, 06:19 AM   #3331

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrateSilly View Post
We bought ourselves a PS3. Not only does it game but it is also a Blu-Ray player, a CD player and a DVD player .... I get to get rid of several things and have just one thing in its spot now Now Thom gets to unhook and rehook things up so that we say bye bye to some extra stuff.
Yup got an Xbox One in that slot for the same reasons, plus the awesome gaming of course too!
Razzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 09:33 AM   #3332

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
Yup got an Xbox One in that slot for the same reasons, plus the awesome gaming of course too!

And the game that two people in their 40's are playing the most? LOL Skylanders Swap Force as a matter of fact we have 5 other games that we just have not even started yet ........