Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-09-2014, 06:13 PM   #3487

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by w6pea View Post

How much did that radio set you back if you don't mind me asking. The Radio in the outside entertainment center on our RV has gone bad and doesn't seem to want to work anymore.
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_130X860...cFFThrough_USB

this is the link to where I bought it. It was $199 but fortunately visa rewards offers crutchfield gift cards for point redemption so it didn't cost me anything out of pocket.

It's a great radio an does everything the sync system in my truck does except navigate and it was easy to install.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-09-2014, 07:24 PM   #3488

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by w6pea View Post
Thanks, it's now on my list!

Old 03-10-2014, 12:29 AM   #3489

Fleetwood Owners Club
the last thing was 2 24 inch smart tvs and all led lights on our 1999 fleetwood discovery 37v and we love it!
Old 03-10-2014, 11:37 AM   #3490

Texas Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
RECMAR 4372 Deluxe Shower Curtain Kit 72" Long

Removed my glass surround walls on the corner shower, gonna install the above to I can have some room to move about in the shower, and have room to get in and out of it.

This was recommended by Bruce who also did the same....Thanks again Bruce!!!
Lincolnboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 11:47 AM   #3491

Monaco Owners Club
New outlet box for the new fridge (old one was cracked), new GFCI outlet (old one is about 20 yrs old), R Max foam insulation to go into the vents behind the fridge and roof, stainless steel ice maker line and stuff.
Also will have delivered a new entertainment center with fireplace, taking out the J couch and putting it there and then will put the TV on top so that we can sit and watch TV or play the PS3 without a crick in our necks anymore.
I think the only other "major" thing for us would be maybe to take out the carpet in the living room and the marble in the kitchen and bathroom and replace with maybe bamboo flooring. But I think that will wait so that we can take a break after the fridge and couch replacement over the last 2 weeks. Yep we are doing the work ourselves in between Thom's real 9-5 job ...
Old 03-10-2014, 11:50 AM   #3492

32" LED Samsung tv, Sony Bluray player, wall mount (for the family on the road), Mobil1 Full synthetic, oil filter, Milton S506 dual head inflator with gauge, and a bucket seat cover for the passenger seat for Henry my 80 lb lab/dane mix.
Old 03-10-2014, 12:16 PM   #3493

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanion2 View Post
...and a bucket seat cover for the passenger seat for Henry my 80 lb lab/dane mix.
You just brought back a flood of memories for me. The best dog I have ever had was a yellow Lab / Great Dane mix. Hank was the sweetest most well behaved dog in the world. He had a loud threatening bark, but it meant nothing...he loved everyone. Such a wonderful camping dog. Hank died 10 years ago and I really miss him.

Craig

My wife does all the driving - I just hold the wheel...
Gadget Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 07:20 PM   #3494

Forest River Owners Club
Getting ready for our big trip to Fort Wilderness!

Just bought and installed a TST TPMS for the truck and trailer, a Voyager wireless rear view camera, installed the replacement lock cylinders from the FIC recall (all flipper and dead bolt latches on both doors are now keyed the same), and changed the water heater thermostats out to the 140* thermostats (hotter water = longer showers).

Oh yeah, also just got a new (to us) 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD dually tow vehicle with the DuraMax Diesel engine and Allison transmission. Only 10 months old with 5900 miles on her. (Dang telephone pole jumped out in front of our Silverado 2500HD, insurance company totaled it out). Getting sprayed-in bed liner and tonneau cover installed this week.

I'm hopping the next three weeks go quickly.
Rjhuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 08:43 PM   #3495
Retired Fire Capt

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Retired Fire Service RVer's
New Sunguard sunscreens (DIY)

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20140310_184249.png
Views:	138
Size:	408.2 KB
ID:	57951
GS#819681685 FMCA#F437136 SKP#112720
phinneyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 08:57 PM   #3496

New cam locks for all of the outside storage compartments. All keyed the same and now all should work
Old 03-10-2014, 09:00 PM   #3497

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Got rid of that €ге*^%# Jensen Outside Radio that kept turning itself on. Replaced the Winegard switching control that was giving me a snowy picture. Now everything works like new !!
Pvt. E1 Retired, Shadow Hills,Ca.
Chuck 1935 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 09:28 PM   #3498

Winnebago Owners Club
The last and only thing I've bought since the MH is whatever the DW wanted.
wbryson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 07:20 AM   #3499

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig P. View Post
You just brought back a flood of memories for me. The best dog I have ever had was a yellow Lab / Great Dane mix. Hank was the sweetest most well behaved dog in the world. He had a loud threatening bark, but it meant nothing...he loved everyone. Such a wonderful camping dog. Hank died 10 years ago and I really miss him.

Craig
Henry has the Lab excitability so once you take some of his energy off he's a great dog. The wife and I take turns taking him on hikes daily so he doesn't go bouncing off the walls and knocking our 23 month old girl down accidentally all the time. And yes he has that booming bark that keeps unwanted solicitors and relatives at bay.
Old 03-11-2014, 10:21 AM   #3500

New Gear for Electric Reel

Replaced the worn out drive gear in my electric reel. Had to drill out 10 rivets and remove worn gear, grease and install new gear and then reassemble and reinstall the reel. Job didn't go as quickly as I would have liked, but it's done! Seems that Shoreline Reel doesn't make parts available as they want you to buy a whole new reel.....but thanks to a fellow forum member whose son has a machine shop and who makes the new gears....did not have to purchase the whole thing!

highlander47 is offline   Reply With Quote