Originally Posted by IC2
That drain hole in my wallet has 'allowed' me to buy...
Glad to see that I'm not the only one suffering from the drain hole in my wallet. I tried changing my wallet, but it doesn't help
So what's new in our RV over the past 2 months ...
- Brand New Dometic 8500 15' Awning (original was destroyed in a wind storm)
- All new rear brakes - Rotors, Calipers, Pads and Axle seals
- New Kwikee step motor and control board
- New Step covers
- Maxxair Vents for Bedroom, Bathroom and Fantastic Fan in Living Room
- New ventline seals and cranks for bedroom and bathroom vents
- New regulator for our Weber Q200
- Replaced our Aqua Magic V Toilet with a Thetford Residential Toilet
- Upgraded CoPilot Navigation to CoPilot RV Version
- Amazon Fire TV for the RV
- 5 Way HDMI Splitter for Fire TV, Chromecast, ROKU & direct HDMI input
- SpyTec Dashcam
- Eternaclean and some more Eternabond
- New carburetor, fuel filter, air filter, oil filter and spark plugs for our Onan 5500
- 8x15 Awning Shade Kit
- Collapsable Table and 4 chair kit for outside dining
- Gutter extensions
- Brushed Nickel Bathroom faucet to match the kitchen faucet we replaced last year.
- Thousand Trails Northeast and Southeast Zone Membership (BOGO)
- An Ultimate Trailer Jack for our car trailer. This is the Ultimate Jack!
I thought we were in the market to replace our countertop ice maker also, but I decided to take it apart, and it appears that the fan just needed some cleanup.
We're headed out to Pocono Raceway in 11 days for the race weekend, and from there going to Williamsburg VA for a week. I'm sure we'll find something else to spend money on
Happy Trails ...