Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-27-2012, 07:55 PM   #1261

Freightliner Owners Club
Overland Owners Club
Got a chrome wire basket. Made for the bathroom, but I am using it in the dump bay,

It will hold all the misc stuff that floats around.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2718026093.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	499.6 KB
ID:	24090  
Cougarkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-27-2012, 11:13 PM   #1262

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBobThe
I bought a travel trailer so now I have to buy all the stuff you all are posting
I know the feeling lol we bought our new trailer in feb and have been re-buying mods we had on our last trailer along with new mods
Clanton24v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 07:02 AM   #1263

Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck13 View Post
Looks like I'll be purchasing a new passenger side out side mirror next week. Driving thru the construction zone on I80 in downtown Reno last night when a guy pulling a toy hauler tried to pass in the exit lane. He hit the uneven payment edge. His trailer snapped/tipped into our lane. The front cornor of the trailer wiped out the mirror. Barely missed awning brackets and the MH itself. Of course he never slowed down. There was too much traffic to try to chase him down.

Where should I start looking for a mirror for a 2007 fleetwwod flair 33r? The pins holding the other mirror do not look like bolts. I assume they are a pound in type of insert.
#1 never go back to the motorhome manufacturer for parts, if you can help it. They will charge you retail plus. They are not in the parts business and will make you pay for their time and trouble.
look under the arm and you will probably see the name Velvac. Go online and go to Velvac's site. There are screws under the trim buttons. just remove the trim buttons and remove the screws.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:45 AM   #1264

Fleetwood Owners Club
thanks ga! I'll look this morning.
Chuck13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 06:34 AM   #1265

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck13 View Post
Looks like I'll be purchasing a new passenger side out side mirror next week. Driving thru the construction zone on I80 in downtown Reno last night when a guy pulling a toy hauler tried to pass in the exit lane. He hit the uneven payment edge. His trailer snapped/tipped into our lane. The front cornor of the trailer wiped out the mirror. Barely missed awning brackets and the MH itself. Of course he never slowed down. There was too much traffic to try to chase him down.

Where should I start looking for a mirror for a 2007 fleetwwod flair 33r? The pins holding the other mirror do not look like bolts. I assume they are a pound in type of insert.
I think most of the Velvac screws are 3/16 allens.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Set Screws Velvac.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	470.3 KB
ID:	24146  

2004 Mandalay 38B
Turferrw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 07:48 AM   #1266

Monaco Owners Club
Well let me see, bought a lot of wire shelving for the outside storage area, that makes things more efficient...bought 2 new Honeywell digital thermostats to replace the Coleman's, which I have not got working yet, but I will get it...New floor mats for the pilots area...Extra water hose,extra sewer hose tired of coming up short sometimes.....Alot of small odds and ends and the one most important item I do not like to be without, a small notebook to write down anything I need to buy, want or need, measurements I take or anything I need to remember before the next trip....And loving ever minute of it....
Papaw57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 03:17 PM   #1267

Bought one of the under the counter drawers to put under my bath cabinet to hold misc small items.
Also bought a fold up broom with a dustpan from WalMart RV section. It extends to a full broom! Neat!

Darlene
Ridgmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 03:41 PM   #1268

New compressor and two squirrel cages for the dual compressor basement AC/heat pump, with $69 worth of diesel for dessert as we ended the round trip to the service location.
AFChap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 03:51 PM   #1269

Newmar Owners Club
A MaxxAir fan for the water closet. The one with remote control. I'm working my way to the epitome of luxury. The remote comes in handy as there is no magazine rack in the water closet.
Nobody Knows Your Coach Like Somebody Who Owns One Just Like Yours
GaryKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:42 PM   #1270

National RV Owners Club
A sturdy window scrubber/squeegee from ACE is the place, like the one's in the gas stations between the pumps. I had an old mop handle and whittled the end down and put the head on that with a couple of screws for extra measure. Now I've got something I can reach the top of the windshield with, without a step stool.
Wolfpack Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:16 AM   #1271

Just purchased an aluminum cargo carrier from Amazon by UWS. It's VERY light and seems sturday (500 lb rating) and it looks great!
I'm also getting a Rubbermaid Actionpacker heavy duty plastic crate from Walmart. It's lockable and has a hinged top that can be waterproofed.
Oh yeah, I also ordered some magnetic scrabble tiles from Amazon. I'm designing a scrabble board to print on vinyl and attach to sheet metal so we can play on the road.
I'll have to post a picture of that one when I finish it.
farley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:48 PM   #1272

Winnebago Owners Club
We just ordered this chair on Sunday, came in today from CW.
Can anyone say "Talladega here we come"?

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping...liner/coa48472
Loozycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:01 PM   #1273

A get well soon card in care of our dealer! Ha!
Seriously, We did by a Melita stove top coffee maker in case the Kuerig dies.
Next on the list a Flo-jet, then a Jeep Wrangler.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:13 PM   #1274

National RV Owners Club
Haven't gotten it yet, but I'm gonna get a little tray to sit on the console to the left of the drivers seat. There's not enough room on the console with the bubble levels and the jack controls for me to sit my sunglasses or smokes and a lighter.
Wolfpack Fan is offline   Reply With Quote