Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-06-2012, 12:41 PM   #1289

Bought some Frost King Window AC Filter material to replace the filter in the roof AC unit. Cut to fit. Improved air flow and better fit over what PO had used.

2016 Newmar Bay Star Sport 3004
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport Willys
wildtoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-07-2012, 10:15 AM   #1290
Elf

Tiffin Owners Club
Just ordered Oxygenics Body Spa RV Showerhead - White from Camping World. I have been happy with the changes they seem to be making. There have been a lot of good reviews of this shower head and after looking around the current sale price at CW is by far the best deal. And now with the GS free shipping I thought I would give it a try.
Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:39 AM   #1291

Elf, I think you'll like it. We had one in our other TT. It upped the pressure while delivering a bit less water, making our 6 gallon heater sufficient for a nice shower.
cekkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:19 AM   #1292

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Just installed a new front porch light and bought new marker lights to replace the 'pink' ones.

Old 08-07-2012, 12:16 PM   #1293

Carolina Campers

The DW & I are getting ready for our trip to Bristol Motor Speedway in a couple weeks!
skstrickland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:19 PM   #1294

National RV Owners Club
2 new front tires for the trip from Reno, NV to Sturgis, SD. Now on the return trip and over nighting in Rawlins, WY, I find a big chunk of rubber missing from the outside left dual, steel cords exposed, so I guess we're buying at least 1 tire tomorrow before we head to Salt Lake City.
Wolfpack Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:19 PM   #1295

Have not bought it yet, but will be in a week or two and that is a NEW mattress. The four inch thick combo memory/visco foam matt I put on top of the crappy cheap one that came with it is no longer cutting it. So that is going to be my next purchase.
JadedDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 07:37 AM   #1296

Texas Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadedDancer View Post
Have not bought it yet, but will be in a week or two and that is a NEW mattress. The four inch thick combo memory/visco foam matt I put on top of the crappy cheap one that came with it is no longer cutting it. So that is going to be my next purchase.
Eurotop Innerspring Mattresses - Product - Camping World

I bought one of these for my bedroom, works incredible! Better almost than the stick & brick bed! I highly advise it. Very easy to replace. Be careful when cutting the plastic if you get one. It comes incredibly wrapped in shrink rap, then springs open once you cut the plastic. Best thing I bought for sleep in a long time!

Old 08-13-2012, 07:49 AM   #1297

We just bought a N.I.B. cover for about half price on Craigslist. It's one of those fancy ones with a design on it too. No more Blue Tarps for us! Whoot.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:53 PM   #1298

Monaco Owners Club
The last thing I bought, the 2 new digital thermostats, oh by the way, I finally got them working right....I had them wired correctly the whole time....When I would run the generator to see if they worked, I never noticed that I didn't have 120 volts to anything else, so I just assumed they did not work or were wired wrong... After calls to Honeywell and reading a lot of info on the web I checked the breakers for the generator, they were tripped....Reset the breakers and magic the ac's came on just like they are suppose too...And they worked great, kept temp 1 degree of setting while camping this past weekend....
Papaw57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:29 PM   #1299

Solo Rvers Club
I bought a Honda 2000eu Generator. Hurt my back and can't clean the bed of the truck out and can't pick the generator up to put it in the bed. :( I guess I'll just keep it in case of a power outage--at least I can have TV and a space heater in the house.
HoboPals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 05:58 AM   #1300

National RV Owners Club
4 new rear tires while traveling from Sturgis, SD back to Reno. One of the the tires lost a big chunk of rubber exposing the the steel cords. Luckilly it didn't blow.
Wolfpack Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:00 PM   #1301

Freightliner Owners Club
Overland Owners Club
(4) 5/16" SS bolts and lock nuts, (2) 3/8" SS bolts and nuts and (2) small draw latches. They go along with the steel angles and plates I fabricated into hinges for the front center fiberglass nose on our RV. Curently only meant for access to remove the diesel generator.

It currently gets screwed in place. Making hinges that allow it to pull outward and then turn to the side for access to the areas at the sides. Small access panel at top is good for washer fluid check, fuses and generator oil/coolant checking.

Lots of usable space on both sides for an air hose reel, extendable squegee, etc.

Sorry, no hinge pics yet....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	frontaccess.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	246.8 KB
ID:	24928  
Cougarkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:29 PM   #1302

SMI Plug and Play to replace an old Brake Buddy, getting too lazy to take the Brake Buddy in and out all the time.
Tiny Dog is offline   Reply With Quote