Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-16-2014, 10:14 PM   #4341

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Pepper, where did you find the shampoo, conditioner dispenser? I've been looking for one and I know I saw it somewhere but haven't been able to find one.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-16-2014, 10:15 PM   #4342

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Bought a tire minder 6 wheel set up on sale at camping world for 335.00 plus I got an additional 5.00 off for their flash sale they were advertising.
Old 10-16-2014, 10:26 PM   #4343

Triple E Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnettc View Post
The shower curtain that came with the TT is too short in both directions. I'm workamping in Bend, OR, this week and decided that I needed to replace it. DW is partial to owls so I bought one that I know she'll approve of, and it actually goes wall-to-wall in the shower.

It even matches the bath mat we got earlier this summer.

The matching shower curtain and bath mat look great! I'm partial to owls too.
Just curious - do you ever get the feeling someone's staring at you while you're in the bathroom?
Old 10-17-2014, 06:22 AM   #4344

A very exciting purchase of a new sewer hose extension! But last week it was a new surround sound system to replace the crappy sound bar that came with our coach. Just the highs and lows of RVing in one week of purchases!
kelsma03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 07:33 AM   #4345

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Send a message via AIM to Statgeek Send a message via MSN to Statgeek Send a message via Yahoo to Statgeek
Just ordered a dishwasher and new stove top. I am going to remove the stove/oven combo that we have never used and replace that with these new appliances. I will photo document the mod for iRV2 and share in the Fleetwood forum. This should be my best mod yet!
Statgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 05:10 PM   #4346

Ford Super Duty Owner
Folding step stool, 50 amp cable port, 3 30 amp cable ports, 4 spice racks, 4 ladder clamps, wingman, 2 smoke vent covers, fire extinguisher, spare fuses, states visited map, 30' 50 amp cable, mattress topper and pad, sheet set, four throw rugs, 50 amp service at home, spare 50 amp plug and a new RV.
Suzie & Chuck USNR USAF USCGA Challenger Owners Club 2015 37KT Challenger, Demco Commander tow bar, Ready Brake, Sewer Solutions, Safe-T-Plus 41-230, 5-Star tune, towing 2017 Ford Edge FWD 3.6L V-6 four down & 385 FastTrack kayak in the basement.
Summer - Creede, CO Winter - Okeechobee, FL
ctpres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 05:23 AM   #4347

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojoracing View Post
Pepper, where did you find the shampoo, conditioner dispenser? I've been looking for one and I know I saw it somewhere but haven't been able to find one.
I bought two of them at Camping World. Probably overpaid, but a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping...-chamber/47755
NukeRef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 05:54 AM   #4348

Entegra Owners Club
Here's the one I bought. $14 shipped.

Better Living Products Clear Choice Dispenser II Two Chamber Shower Dispenser, White

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001CD3T2U..._1sLqub19V2Y8R
Old 10-18-2014, 06:34 AM   #4349
Senior Dude

Triple E Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctpres View Post
Folding step stool, 50 amp cable port, 3 30 amp cable ports, 4 spice racks, 4 ladder clamps, wingman, 2 smoke vent covers, fire extinguisher, spare fuses, states visited map, 30' 50 amp cable, mattress topper and pad, sheet set, four throw rugs, 50 amp service at home, spare 50 amp plug and a new RV.
Man....I'd hate to see you if a sale came on....You'd be a mess! LOL!
Dogpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 07:44 AM   #4350

Fleetwood Owners Club
Best mod yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statgeek View Post
Just ordered a dishwasher and new stove top. I am going to remove the stove/oven combo that we have never used and replace that with these new appliances. I will photo document the mod for iRV2 and share in the Fleetwood forum. This should be my best mod yet!
Wow, your going to love your mod. Can't wait to see your pics on the owners forum. I'm sure many of us will be interested!
Clayobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 12:14 PM   #4351

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Shower/tub stall P-Trap/ A real PAIN.

I have been to 10 different Pluming stores including 2 big box stores 2 MH stores including CW and a privite MH place. and can't find this odd ball P-Trap.
1"1/4 x 1"1/2 every where its the opposite
Must of driven over 100 miles so far and will drive another 75 miles Monday for a special order at another MH/TT sales place that ordered one from the last place we went too that turned out to be wholesale and not open to the public (didn't know this till we got there).
Monday I am taking the MH with me to make sure it will fit.
Besides tires it's the last must have for our Vintage MH. I don't think it has been hooked up for years I know for sure the last 4 since we have had her. This original P-Trap was the cleanest besides new that I have seen.
Why is MH plumbing so different than at the S&B?
I can't wait to try out the shower.
Tim
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 01:44 PM   #4352
IC2

Quote:
Originally Posted by spritz View Post
I have been to 10 different Pluming stores including 2 big box stores 2 MH stores including CW and a privite MH place. and can't find this odd ball P-Trap.
1"1/4 x 1"1/2 every where its the opposite

Tim
You should be able to make up an adapter pretty easily with common plumbing parts. 1-1/4 is a common 'P' or 'S' trap as is 1-1/2. Choose the size of the sink tail piece the use a reducer and some straight stock and whatever nut and seal is needed. I usually stand in front of that selection of plumbing pieces, scratch my head then buy a bunch of fittings, knowing something will work (of course I also have a good size box and a 5 gallon dry wall cement bucket of left overs)
IC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 07:05 PM   #4353

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Hugh View Post
The matching shower curtain and bath mat look great! I'm partial to owls too.
Just curious - do you ever get the feeling someone's staring at you while you're in the bathroom?
Watching Whooooo?
sinnettc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 08:00 PM   #4354

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC2 View Post
You should be able to make up an adapter pretty easily with common plumbing parts. 1-1/4 is a common 'P' or 'S' trap as is 1-1/2. Choose the size of the sink tail piece the use a reducer and some straight stock and whatever nut and seal is needed. I usually stand in front of that selection of plumbing pieces, scratch my head then buy a bunch of fittings, knowing something will work (of course I also have a good size box and a 5 gallon dry wall cement bucket of left overs)
I have tried that too, I returned 9 of the parts. I finally found the U part and it will connect to the sewer drain, I now have to find the straight piece that goes from the drain in the tub to the U part. It screws on then gluded to the U part, and all the ones I have found needs to be glued instead of screwing on. There is not much space to attach the part that comes off the tub drain, maybe 2 inches after I hook up the end that goes to the sewer.
It is also a tight fit to get to the area to work on it I'm 6'2 235 So I can get one arm in there and that's it.
The second to the last place I was at was a plumbing store. They are the ones that referred me to the Wholesales place that wouldn't help me. "But" they referred me to the last place which is a MH/TT store that ordered it from the wholesales place
I realize its a old MH but this is ridicules.
I am taking the MH with me so one way or another I am going to get the right part on Monday.
I know its been a headache but I have a thing about taking a shower after Joe Smith just got out of it.
By the way I also have a bucket of left over parts but they work in the S&B but not the MH. I also have some experience with plumbing, 28 years in Office Bldg Maintenance and countless bathrooms.
Can't wait for Monday to find out if they got the right parts for me.
Thanks for the info. And sorry for the length of the post. Sorry to highjack the OP.
Tim
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote