Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-08-2016, 02:11 PM   #6077

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper2 View Post
LED bulb for the refrigerator. Read an article about LED bulbs and the author stated that most folks don't replace one of the most important bulbs in their RV, the GE 214-2 heat producing refrig. bulb.
Probably because the door isn't typically open that long. If it is and the bulb is on then I would think the open door is more of an issue. Mine has a switch so it's usually kept turned off. Don't really need it.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-08-2016, 04:48 PM   #6078

Howdy!

As a fulltime RVer I tired of fighting water pressure problems. So I ordered a watts 263A pressure regulater today for the RV water filter store.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon
chiefneon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 07:23 PM   #6079

A strainer for the sink
kark0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 11:38 PM   #6080

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
A new backgammon set. It was actually a birthday gift, but it will be used strictly in the RV.
ArmandV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 10:45 AM   #6081

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefneon View Post
Howdy!

As a fulltime RVer I tired of fighting water pressure problems. So I ordered a watts 263A pressure regulater today for the RV water filter store.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon
My issue is not too much pressure, it is always not enough volume for a decent shower. Wish there was a way to fix that.

Phil Swanson
philipswanso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 02:23 PM   #6082

A compartment slide tray.
Wrangler338 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 05:48 AM   #6083

Quote:
Originally Posted by philipswanso View Post
My issue is not too much pressure, it is always not enough volume for a decent shower. Wish there was a way to fix that.

Phil Swanson
Have you tried the Oxygenics Spa shower heads or the EcoCamel Jetstorm? Both provide more pressure with less water. Also, I've found that using my own pressure regulator when there is already on on the CG faucet means weak pressure.
SkiSmuggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 07:59 AM   #6084

I just replaced my 10 outside LED/Solar Pathway lights that I have been using for over 5 years full time. Two had just quit working and the other 8 were just "tired looking". The new ones are 4X brighter than the originals and I changed the provided 900mah batteries to 2,300mah. Now they run all night vs only until midnight or so like the originals. The instruction sheet said to use 900mah batteries minimum so I fixed that.
Old 02-10-2016, 10:32 AM   #6085

Winnebago Owners Club
Infrared heat gun. Delivery tomorrow. Additional rocker switch for patio awning lights. Going to put a LED strip under the awning on a separate switch.
Old 02-10-2016, 11:31 AM   #6086

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiSmuggs View Post
Have you tried the Oxygenics Spa shower heads or the EcoCamel Jetstorm? Both provide more pressure with less water. Also, I've found that using my own pressure regulator when there is already on on the CG faucet means weak pressure.
$80 for trying a shower head?? Just not enough flow coming thru. $80 later = same issue. I need to boost the volume. I think its a plumbing issue somewhere because I see volume at the source.
philipswanso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 12:03 PM   #6087

Quote:
Originally Posted by philipswanso View Post
$80 for trying a shower head?? Just not enough flow coming thru. $80 later = same issue. I need to boost the volume. I think its a plumbing issue somewhere because I see volume at the source.

If you use a "pressure regulator", make sure it's not one of the under $10 Camping World types. They are really flow reducers. Also if you have a back flow or check valve close to the hose connection to the coach, make sure it's not obstructing flow. Even the cut off valves and "Y" fittings have very small openings which restrict flow.
Steve Ownby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 03:12 PM   #6088

AutoMotion Blinds

Finally talked my wife into dumping the curtains and day/night shades. We paid a little more for the decorator colors but it should be really nice! They will be delivered in 3 weeks. We met the Director of Sales at the Tampa show and received 10% off. Now I'll have have something to do for a few days.

Dave
07 Revolution 40E
Sportech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 10:47 PM   #6089

Being as we are pretty new it seems I will never get to that "last" purchase. However, here are some of the most recent ones:
Battery cut off switch
New shower head & hose
Propane grill
Zero gravity chairs
LED tail lights
LED interior lights
Digital thermostat
Good thing that I am a gear junkie.
RichH
aguablanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 04:06 AM   #6090
WDW

Supplemental Super Bright brand LED. tail/stop/turn lamps to mount higher for better visibility around the toad.
WDW is offline   Reply With Quote