I love Kroil but I haven't been able to find it anywhere! Where did you find it? Anyway here is my list:
1.ICE spray wax by turtle wax, its easy to apply and buff off. Not sure how long it will last but its easy enough that I can do it once a month.
2.ICE car wash soap, super thick and works great.
3. plenty of microfiber towels.
4. mister clean sponges, greatest thing ever invented to remove stuff that nothing else will
5. Grit buster, it goes in the bottom of your wash pail and lets the grit and sand settle to the bottom while keeping your wash brush and mitt above the abrasive particles.
6. armor all electronic wipes for all the flat screens, radio and backup camera screens
7. Gig-a-loo spray lubricant, it goes on like wf-40 but dries quickly and leaves a film that will not leave marks or stains. great for door hinges and the metal channel were your dinette table mounts to the wall (stopped the squeak)
2014 Fleetwood Bounder 35k