Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-21-2015, 12:28 PM   #43
Senior Member
 
slowmachine's Avatar


 
Nor'easters Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Alton, NH
Posts: 1,200
Or this

http://www.sigmarine.com/SIG-CCHSF.html
__________________

__________________
Mike
2000 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40PBD
Freightliner XC, CAT 3126B
slowmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-21-2015, 12:31 PM   #44
Senior Member
 
Old Car Nut's Avatar


 
Country Coach Owners Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Woodward, OK
Posts: 1,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmachine View Post
If you can operate a wood stove in a boat, doing the same in an RV should be easier and safer. At the very least you have the option of running away of it gets out of conrtrol.

Traditional Cast Iron Marine Stoves by Navigator Stove Works,Inc.
6 mo to 1 year for delivery? WOW!

Frankly at those prices I would be looking at pellet stoves.
__________________

__________________
Jay Devereaux
1992 Country Coach Magna #4926 "Maggie" 25' Stacker "The Toy Box"
Facebook | IRV2 | YouTube | Twitter
Old Car Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 10:21 PM   #45
Senior Member
 
Ray,IN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: North America somewhere
Posts: 13,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmachine View Post
If you can operate a wood stove in a boat, doing the same in an RV should be easier and safer. At the very least you have the option of running away of it gets out of conrtrol.

Traditional Cast Iron Marine Stoves by Navigator Stove Works,Inc.
Replenishing your wood box is easier too.
__________________
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA 1SG, retired;PPA,Good Sam Life member,FMCA."We the people are the rightful masters of both the Congress and the Courts - not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution. "Abraham Lincoln"
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 10:26 PM   #46
Senior Member
 
Gordon Dewald's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 10,167
Saw a TT in a campground in Cedar City a few years ago. It had an airtight stove in it. They were running the stove while we were there. It looked like it was working well as there was snow on the ground, it was about 25 and they had the door wide open!
__________________
Gordon and Janet
Tour 42QD/inTech Stacker
Gordon Dewald is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 12:34 PM   #47
Senior Member
 
ROLLNSMOKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Dewald View Post
Saw a TT in a campground in Cedar City a few years ago. It had an airtight stove in it. They were running the stove while we were there. It looked like it was working well as there was snow on the ground, it was about 25 and they had the door wide open!

Yes it's nice when it's that cold outside but yet you're toast warm inside!
I'd really like to look at a pellit stove. A little more costly to run but way less work.plus even safer than a woodstove i think.
__________________
ROLLNSMOKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 12:35 PM   #48
Senior Member
 
ROLLNSMOKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 242
I wonder why all my pictures are gone on this thread? Anyone have any ideas?
__________________
ROLLNSMOKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 05:13 PM   #49
Moderator Emeritus
 
SarahW's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In a lawnchair
Posts: 11,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLLNSMOKE View Post
I wonder why all my pictures are gone on this thread? Anyone have any ideas?
Yes; apparently some pictures were linked from Photobucket. Once the URL is in the post, a change to the original photo on Photobucket will cause a broken link. So, if you renamed a file or moved or deleted the picture in Photobucket it disappears from anywhere it was linked.
__________________
.2012 Fleetwood Bounder 33C | 2012 Jeep Wrangler

SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 12:46 AM   #50
Senior Member
 
ROLLNSMOKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahW View Post
Yes; apparently some pictures were linked from Photobucket. Once the URL is in the post, a change to the original photo on Photobucket will cause a broken link. So, if you renamed a file or moved or deleted the picture in Photobucket it disappears from anywhere it was linked.
Ahh ok good to know. Yes i reseny deted all of my photobucket pictures. I was on a hunting forum and some guy on there was convinced i was some other guy that had fought and argued with him before. Lol but it wasn't me at all. He was just cutting me down saying how i was posing as someone else etc. then sent me just the nastiest pricate messages. I thought the guy was crazy so i did't want him to know anything more about me than he already "thought" he did. I had no idea that photobucket aloud anyone to see my pics and i tried to change the privacy setting and it wouldn't alow me so i just deleted them all.
Is there a more convienient wat to post pics now? I almost always go online with my iphone rather than pc.
__________________
ROLLNSMOKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 02:23 AM   #51
Moderator Emeritus
 
SarahW's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In a lawnchair
Posts: 11,204
That's too bad about the nutjob; some people are really messed up. You should have been able to change your privacy settings on your Photobucket albums so I don't know what the deal is there.

For posting pictures on iRV2, you can upload images directly from your PC (or phone if you're using the app.) Check this thread and see post #7.... Forums 101 - posting, photos, accounts, basics
__________________
.2012 Fleetwood Bounder 33C | 2012 Jeep Wrangler

SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 09:25 AM   #52
Senior Member
 
Tony Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Peru heading for Brasilia, Brazil
Posts: 2,122
In some areas having just one smokestack is so, so passť.
And back patios are all the rage too.

__________________
Tony Lee - International Grey Nomad. Picasa Album - Travel Map
RVs. USA - Airstream Cutter; in Australia - MC8 40' DIY Coach conversion & OKA 4x4 MH; in Germany - Hobby Class C; in S America - F350 with 2500 10.6 Bigfoot camper
Tony Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 10:39 AM   #53
Senior Member
 
Todd157k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: So.Cal.
Posts: 297
I've seen worse! The truck looks like it's on the way out though.

Hey RollnSmoke.. Looks like you've upgraded your Class C at the beginning of this thread (4+ years ago) with a toyhauler. Did you put a wood burner in there?

BTW.. if you just "attach" a photo, you don't have to maintain the link or photo.
__________________
2013 Itasca Sunova 30A
2006 Crownline 250cr
2012 Ram Laramie Longhorn
Todd157k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 01:22 AM   #54
Senior Member
 
ROLLNSMOKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Lee View Post
In some areas having just one smokestack is so, so passť.
And back patios are all the rage too.

No doubt isn't that something eh?
__________________
ROLLNSMOKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 01:27 AM   #55
Senior Member
 
ROLLNSMOKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd157k View Post
I've seen worse! The truck looks like it's on the way out though.

Hey RollnSmoke.. Looks like you've upgraded your Class C at the beginning of this thread (4+ years ago) with a toyhauler. Did you put a wood burner in there?

BTW.. if you just "attach" a photo, you don't have to maintain the link or photo.
Guy should do the outside in brick��

Actuly i don't have the toy hauler yet. Looking at a couple. I think i put a pic on my profile and its just one i was looking at. But i garantee u it'll get a wood burner. There's just no other way to be warm in my mind. I really get tired of hearing the fan run. The woodstove is so nice and soothing like sitting out in the hot sun.
__________________
ROLLNSMOKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 01:29 AM   #56
Senior Member
 
ROLLNSMOKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahW View Post
That's too bad about the nutjob; some people are really messed up. You should have been able to change your privacy settings on your Photobucket albums so I don't know what the deal is there.

For posting pictures on iRV2, you can upload images directly from your PC (or phone if you're using the app.) Check this thread and see post #7.... Forums 101 - posting, photos, accounts, basics
Ok thanks i'll check that out for sure.
__________________

__________________
ROLLNSMOKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1979 Dodge Vogue Revival - Motorhome Checklist huda Vintage RV's 9 07-12-2012 05:47 PM
Motorhome Joke: Enjoy Fakrwee Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum 2 11-11-2010 07:37 AM
Wiring connection for towing boat behind motorhome vacation on wheels National RV Owner's Forum 2 07-21-2009 09:07 AM
Motorhome wreck jeeprubi RV'ing Humor & Crazy but True Stories 6 06-12-2009 02:03 AM

» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.