Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-26-2007, 03:19 AM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

Texas Boomers Club
Bill (Warpath) Rowell and I are working towards getting the 2008 National Rally package up on paypal soon! In the meantime, many questions have been asked about the cost of the rally. Hopefully this post will give you information as you make plans to head to Texas in 2008!

Every effort in putting together this package has been with the goal in mind of "ease". Rather than having to check off each individual activity and micromanaging costs, it will be a simple one!

<span class="ev_code_RED">08 National Rally Price Pkg July 20th - July 26th</span>

$373.88 for two adults
$136.61 each for children over 16 yrs of age
$ 80.00 each for children under 16 yrs of age

$271.17 for single adult
$136.61 each for children 16-21 yrs of age
$ 80.00 each for children under 16 yrs of age

$24.50 per night for any additional nights for 2 people (additional adults or children is $4.00 extra) This is to be paid directly to the rv resort.

<span class="ev_code_RED">The Rally Package Includes</span>
for adults, additional adults and children....

6 nights site fees
2 catered meals
2 catered breakfasts
1 fabulous not-to-miss ice cream social
3 venues of entertainment
events, prizes and rally fun throughout the week
and all the "rally incidentals" necessary

The only additional fee will be the round trip bus ticket to the Ft Worth Stockyards. Adult tickets are $20 each - children (under 16 years old) is $15.00. <span class="ev_code_RED">Update: 4/7/08 - the two chartered buses have been cancelled due to lack of signups for the trip. At $2000 for this venue, we must fill two 57 passenger buses and thus far, only two have signed up! We will continue to plan the activity, but will caravan to Ft Worth for those desiring to go.</span>

Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me at sandracreekmore@sbcglobal.net or sandycreekmore@texasboomers.net

Be sure to click on the link below and get your name on the pre-registration list! The $50 deposit will be deducted from the rally price!

Sandy

xxx

Texas and Boomers - we just naturally go together
Madame Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-20-2007, 02:51 PM   #2

I'm curious where the rally will be and what facilites will be provided.

Old 11-20-2007, 03:07 PM   #3
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
Click here.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:20 AM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally posted by buckeyes:
We were looking forward to this rally which would have been our first. We paid our $50 pre-registration nearly two months ago, and have not recieved anything to acknowledge its payment, although it cleared our bank in less than 10 days. Also our name is not on the pre-registration list. At this point we are looking at keeping our losses at $50 and forget the rally. What is going on?
I'm assuming that you paid via the PayPal pre-registration screen. I've asked the forum owners to look into this problem, and I'm sure that it will be straightened out in short order.

The PayPal confirmation that you should have received also drives the addition of your name to the pre-registration list. The fact that you haven't received it explains the fact that Madame Boomer hasn't received notification of your pre-registration either, thus explaining why your name hasn't shown up on the list. Once the glitch is straightened up and the confirmation is released, both situations should be taken care of.

I regret the unnecessary hurdle in the process, but I assure you that we'll get it taken care of ASAP.

Rusty
2014.5 DRV Mobile Suites 38RSSA #6972
Come join us on a TEXAS BOOMERS rally!
RustyJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 09:15 AM   #5

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Gene & Betty,

Sorry for the trouble. I do show a confirmation was emailed out immediately upon placing your order to the listed email address you have in your profile. That is automated so I can't screw that up. I did resend those details to you.

As far as getting on the list, that is my fault. You are in the attendee file, but I had not gotten your info to Madame Boomer. That is complete.

Again sorry for the trouble.

Bill
Old 11-22-2007, 06:44 AM   #6

Newmar Owners Club
I knew that it was a small glitch as we are totally enjoying the website and the information garnered from the members. We started into RV'ing last year upon retirement and have loved every minute of it. IRV2 has been a huge part of our newbie process. We are very much looking forward to meeting everyone and putting a face with the posting name.
Thanks for all you do, as we realize it is not easy to put something like a rally together.
Old 12-07-2007, 02:57 PM   #7

We are not fulltimers yet (2009) YIPEE!!! How do we wannabies fit in, or do we? Would sure like to be able to spend some time and sit and jaw. What sort of fee would apply to say attend the socials, dinners, or breakfasts?

Curtis & Donna
Old 12-07-2007, 04:02 PM   #8
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
I am sure Sandy will jump in here soon with some input, but we will only be there a week and if you had the time we would love to have you join us.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:18 AM   #9
Moderator Emeritus

First off Chris and Donna,

It does not matter if your a full timer, part timer, anytimer or little timer. All are

You can do as much or as little at the rallies as you want. If ya want to do every event or just hang out and visit it is totally up to you.

But you may want to bring a set of boots with ya. Some of the folks can spread stuff pretty deep.

The main theme is to get together and have an enjoyable time together.

Yall come on and enjoy yourselves.
Old 12-08-2007, 07:13 AM   #10

Texas Boomers Club
I tried to pay by credit card and it would not take it and told me to contact store. How do i do that?? also how do i pay by paypal instead??
Old 12-09-2007, 01:23 PM   #11
Moderator Emeritus

Texas Boomers Club
Curtis and Donna -

Sorry for the delay in answering - we just got home this afternoon from our Annual Christmas Rally!

First of all WELCOME to iRV2.com! We look forward to hearing from you often on your travels. Many of us are "wannabees" - just haven't hit that magic age yet!

I'll be most happy to sort through details with you on the National Rally and of course we'd love for you to come for the entire week or just come visit and attend some of the functions as you can.

You can email at sandycreekmore@texasboomers.net anytime and I'd love to "twist your arm" into coming as long or as often as you can!

AJN/CS

Hi! I just replied to your pm (but it came back) and I sent you a private email (and it came back)!!! Girl, we gotta get together!!

Email me at the address above and I'll get you signed up! I forwarded your pm to Bill Rowell and I'm sure there's a little glitch in the paypal section that he'll work on, but in the meantime we gotta get you signed up!!!!

Sandy
Old 01-06-2008, 03:41 PM   #12

Location: Atlanta, GA. , South Beach, FL. Naples, Fl , Coral Gables,FL.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ajn/cs:
I tried to pay by credit card and it would not take it and told me to contact store. How do i do that?? also how do i pay by paypal instead??[/QUOTE

We also would like to know , thanks.
Old 01-07-2008, 04:34 AM   #13

Texas Boomers Club
I was able to finally put deposit down with a credit card. You might try that
Old 01-08-2008, 04:20 AM   #14
Moderator Emeritus

Texas Boomers Club
George -

We've been experiencing some major problems getting online to pay! Bill (Warpath) Rowell continues to work on it - it's not the fault of irv2.com, but rather the program he's using to facilitate the transactions.

Click on this link below and I'll think you'll be able to get in to sign up. It is a secure site so no need to worry about that.

https://shopirv2.com/index.asp?PageA...PROD&ProdID=60

If you have any problems at all, please email me at sandycreekmore@texasboomers.net or sandracreekmore@sbcglobal.net and I promise I'll get you signed up!!!!

Sandy