Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-12-2004, 04:55 PM   #43

Official iRV2 Sponsor

We now have a pre-registration form set-up. Click Here --> http://www.irv2gallery.com/rally2002.html

I am the first on the list.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-12-2004, 05:18 PM   #44
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
I think I'm the second!

RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
Old 07-12-2004, 05:35 PM   #45

Warpath,just tried paying the $50.. regisration fee etc.,as this was my first time everpaying something online,i'm not sure if it's correct or if i paid twice.Could you or someone PLEASE let me know if it didnot get paid?
Thanks Ralph
Old 07-12-2004, 06:16 PM   #46

I AM TRYING TO REGISTER FOR MY DAUGHTER AND SON IN LAW BUT THEY DONT' HAVE A FORUM NAME WHAT CAN I DO? RALPH I JUST REGISTERED TOO HOPE I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT IT WOULDN'T TAKE MY HOME EMAIL BECAUSE IT SAYS I HAVE A PAY PAL ACCT SO I HAD TO GIVE THEM MY WORK EMAIL WOULD RATHER HAVE INFO SENT HERE CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH THAT?
Old 07-12-2004, 06:17 PM   #47

WARPATH, I TRIED TO REGISTER FOR MY DAUGHTER AND SON-IN LAW WHO ARE NOT ON THE FORUM AND I COULDN'T ANY SUGGESTIONS? ALSO HAD TO GIVE MY WORK EMAIL SINCE PAY PAL SAYS I HAVE AN ACCT WOULD RATHER GET INFO AT HOME JMULLICAN@CFL.RR.COM CAN YOU CORRECT THAT?
Old 07-13-2004, 04:18 AM   #48
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
I'm in, just printed out my 'Purchase Confirmation' page.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by safcrkr:
i'm not sure if it's correct or if i paid twice. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ralph: If you have successfully paid, you'll receive a 'Purchase Confirmation' via email. If you've inadvertently paid twice you would receive two 'Purchase Confirmations' via email with two unique invoice numbers in the order information sections.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by islander:
WARPATH, I TRIED TO REGISTER FOR MY DAUGHTER AND SON-IN LAW WHO ARE NOT ON THE FORUM AND I COULDN'T ANY SUGGESTIONS? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Jim: This is an easy one, register them as a member of iRV2 and then enter the username selected for the membership.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by islander:
IT WOULDN'T TAKE MY HOME EMAIL BECAUSE IT SAYS I HAVE A PAY PAL ACCT. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jim: I think the field that requests an email address under the PatPal option is only for use if you choose to pay your registration fee via PayPal as opposed to charging it to a charge card. If you already have a PayPal account opened under your home email address then that would be the correct address to use. I registered using a charge card and had no problem whatsoever.
Old 07-13-2004, 05:07 AM   #49

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Ralph - you are good to go, only one pre-registration form from you.

Jim - The email address asked for at the bottom of the pre-registration form will be the one we send info to. Your paypal email address will not.

Bill
Old 07-13-2004, 05:54 AM   #50
Moderator Emeritus

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Wow, Lancaster, PA. That is 1183 miles from Chouteau, OK and 1183 miles back <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwwwwwwwww shoot whats time to a Boomer??

You have less miles to travel than I do. (Only a few though) Besides, I'll bring some "Shiner" to share with you if ya make it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I think I'm the second <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't care what number I am on the list. Just as long as I did not mess up anything and am ON the list.
Old 07-13-2004, 03:54 PM   #51

Nor'easters Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I don't care what number I am on the list. Just as long as I did not mess up anything and am ON the list. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm with you..that was the longest shopping cart I've ever filled out LOL!
Old 07-13-2004, 05:20 PM   #52

Include Dick and Shirley from the Nor'Easters. Who knows where we be at that time but if I'm here I'm going. Looks like it will be a good time. See you all there.

Winnebago Adverturer 2004 35U Cypress Green Metallic
Old 07-13-2004, 05:29 PM   #53

Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Help!! I tried to register but don't think it worked! It took forever,I had to keep filling out the same info over and over. I put in a credit card and instead of "next" it took me to paypal! We have a paypal account but didn't want to pay this way.I got a "About your order" email and it said paid by paypal,but my paypal account doesn't show any payment for this. I really need help someone! Oh,it also put Tom's name under children!
Thanks!
Dianne
Old 07-13-2004, 06:07 PM   #54

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Dianne -

Looks like your signed-up, but no payment was made through paypal. There is a bullet to select for credit card or paypal, you must have hit paypal.

I can delete the form and you can start again or you can send in a check. Let me know

Bill
Old 07-13-2004, 06:38 PM   #55

Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
I definitely hit the credit card and had put the number in,then instead of going to the next page it took me to paypal I tried to hit the back button but it wouldn't go. As long as it took to fill out the first time and as much as I don't want to,just delete and I will start over again! It should go faster this time.
Thanks
Dianne
Old 07-13-2004, 07:04 PM   #56

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Deleted

Bill