Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-25-2004, 03:24 PM   #1
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
It is my pleasure to announce that our 2005 National Rally will be held in Lancaster County, PA at the Mill Bridge Campground. Our Rally dates will be June 19 - 25 with early bird arrival on June 18th.

Rick Koelsh "RKamperRV" will be our wagonmaster and John Sing "K-Star" will be the assistant wagonmaster.

Rick and John will be posting information regarding venues, registration, fees, and other details as soon as they develop. Make your plans early to attend the '05 National; the number of rigs attending will be capped at 100 due to site limitations at the campground.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-25-2004, 03:24 PM   #2
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
It is my pleasure to announce that our 2005 National Rally will be held in Lancaster County, PA at the Mill Bridge Campground. Our Rally dates will be June 19 - 25 with early bird arrival on June 18th.

Rick Koelsh "RKamperRV" will be our wagonmaster and John Sing "K-Star" will be the assistant wagonmaster.

Rick and John will be posting information regarding venues, registration, fees, and other details as soon as they develop. Make your plans early to attend the '05 National; the number of rigs attending will be capped at 100 due to site limitations at the campground.

Old 06-25-2004, 04:30 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Tiffin Owners Club
Pond Piggies Club
The announcement of the 2005 rally in Lancaster is exciting. It's been tough this year sitting at home missing the rally in Texas.

Next year I promise to make the long trip and we'll be there for sure!

Sign us Up
Old 06-25-2004, 06:54 PM   #4

Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
We will try to make the 2005 rally. It is only a one day drive for us. We might bring Camilla's dad with us. Camilla lost her mother right after we got back from last years rally, so we have been trying to include her dad in some of our plans to keep him going.
We sure are sorry that we could not go to this years rally, but it was just a little too far for us.
We had a wonderful vacation in Lancaster county Pa. in 1999 and look foward to going again.
I hope everyone has a safe trip home from the rally. We are off to Gadsden AL. in 2 weeks towing our Sprinter with our new 2004 Dodge Ram 2500.

Bill
Old 06-26-2004, 08:04 AM   #5
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
I am pleased to have seen the announcement for the 2005 iRV2 National Rally that was made in San Antonio this week. The continuation of this great event proceeds undiminished. The torch is passed, and I want to congratulate the 2005 Commitee for putting together the proposals that they made for the Nationl Rally.

Next year we will see where the National will be held within a day or twos drive drive from any of 7 iRV2 Regional Chapters. I'm excited at the fact that this area will be able to attract the core of iRV2 members to the National and we should have no problem filling all one hundred or more slots.

I rise with rousing applause for this initiative and Colleen and I will be most anxious to attend the 2005 National. Further any support that we can offer is certainly extended to the 2005 commitee if we can be of any assistance.

Thank you for all the hard work you so far have accomplished.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
Old 06-26-2004, 10:54 AM   #6

Nor'easters Club
Thanks for the dates..and it's also nice to have in in our backyard, so to speak. I too, offer my help, if needed.
Is it just the NY kids that will still be in school (I think that is their last half week)? Just asking for others, since we have quite a few kids in the NorEasters. It really doesn't matter to me individually, since I wouldn't be bringing any kids, and I like camping before it gets too hot (but I hope that our people with kids who frequent our rally's would still be able to attend). I think our northeastern kids get out the 23rd..but again, maybe that is just our schools in Upstate NY.
And yes, I know there is never a date that is good for everyone LOL!
Old 06-26-2004, 03:41 PM   #7

Newmar Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I and I'm sure all NorEasters ditto DriVer. Rick and John if there's something you need assistance with, speak up and stand back. We sat in envy reading the accounts from The Lone Star State, now it's our turn so, yall common up, hear, we'll show ya how to do things up tight.

Sign us up too

Announcement isn't 24 hrs old yet and I see 6/7 indications of attending, hope they have an overflow lot.
Old 06-26-2004, 05:33 PM   #8

We were really disappointed missing the rally this year, but circumstances just did allow us time to make it out. Please put us on the list for the 2005 rally .... We both look forward to meeting everyone

Ed and Andrea

Andrea
Old 06-26-2004, 05:43 PM   #9

Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
We will definitely sign up for this one! Its been years since we were in that area and we weren't rving then,so looking forward to this!

Dianne
Old 06-26-2004, 07:51 PM   #10

Good point Doris...our kids may still be in school for some of that week as well. Their last day this year was on June 23rd too.

To be honest, looking ahead, it looks like their last day in 2005 will be on June 22...so we may not be able to attend.

Are these dates already written in stone so to speak? We really wanted to attend this one as it is closer to home.

Candace
Old 06-27-2004, 08:47 AM   #11

Tiffin Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
I have to agree, my wife who is a teacher, and my kids will still be in school,(that is there last week) so I wont be able to attend. Come on, can you pleaseeee move it to the next week??????? Pleaseeeeee.

2 Boys & My Pups
Old 06-27-2004, 10:40 AM   #12

Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
I don't have a 2005 calendar but if you put it back a week,won't that put it very near July 4th? We don't like to travel on holidays,too many crazy people on the road!
Old 06-27-2004, 10:51 AM   #13

The proposed dates of 6/19 - 6/25 are Sun. - Sat. (BTW, 6/19 is Father's Day in '05)

If the Rally were pushed back one week, it would be 6/26 - 7/2 (which is the start of the Fourth of July Holiday weekend/week.....).

1998 TowLite 18TD
Old 06-27-2004, 01:09 PM   #14

Sign us up...we had fun in Nashville, and in Boerne. Looking forward to a 1 day trip. Dates are fine with us, we had a few in Boerne that came in late maybe that is an option for some of you still in school.

See you there