Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-10-2004, 04:11 AM   #15

Newmar Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
This is multi-layered post, I'll try to keep brief.

First, I echo Hitchhiker, thanks for all you are doing. Just remember, you can keep some of the people happy some of the time but you can't keep all of the people happy all of the time.

Second, <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Sites are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis based upon the original pre-registration date or registration date, not full-payment date. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I believe we were among the early pre-registers however, $50 is one thing the remaining $300 or $350 will have to wait until closer to the dead line when we are absolutely sure we can make it. Having said that, if the 50/30 amp service issue is the make or break for someone who needs 50 amp, move us down the list, we only need 30.

Regarding honey wagon service, I for one insist on being present when it is performed, and hanging around can cut into the days plans, during our last rally in their haste to get everyone done in a timely fashion they put the cap on but forgot to close the valve, caught it and prevented the big oops. On departure day it is necessary to fine a vacant site with sewer service, hook everything up for the final rinse and add a little clear water to slosh on the way home, a real pain, but if it's a make or break for someone who CAN'T do it we can make do.

Third and most important, there was talk about the possibility of GOLF, if you are able to provide information on local courses, I will start a thread to determine interest and see if we (I) can put something together.

Hang in there, Mike

ParTheCourse is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-10-2004, 07:01 AM   #16
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ParTheCourse:
"there was talk about the possibility of GOLF"....."I will start a thread to determine interest" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike,

I took a look at the itinerary posted in the "2005 National Rally - Sneak Preview!" thread, both "oceancamper" and "DriVer" were discussing the golf outing, perhaps a golf thread would stimulate additional interested members.

I'd wager that Rick would 'jump all over' an offer from someone to be a golfing coordinator and take care of all the details. When I did the '02 rally in Nashville, I was elated when someone stepped up to the plate and took care of the golfing; I don't golf.

Old 12-10-2004, 09:11 AM   #17

Mid Atlantic Campers
I would love for someone to head up the golf outing. I'll probably even play. You can begin by doing a web search for golf courses in Lancaster Co. Crossgates, located in Millersville, PA is only about 12 miles from the campground. I've played it once. It's pretty nice. I recommend we do a best-ball scramble format to keep it light and fun, but whatever the coordinator does is fine with me.
RKamperRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 12:19 PM   #18

Nor'easters Club
If we do not sign up for a tour during registration, will we be able to at a later date?
Old 01-17-2005, 04:55 PM   #19

Mid Atlantic Campers
You should be able to sign up for tours up to the payment deadline. Bill, is this true?

I will check with the tour company about ticket availability the week of the rally. I'll get back to you ASAP.
Old 02-14-2005, 05:09 PM   #20

Mid Atlantic Campers
I posted additional tour information on the Rally Headlines thread. Check it out!

Tours must be reserved prior to making full payment. I must have a minimum of 40 people per bus. The busses seat 55. If there are seats available I may be able to offer tickets up to the tour date, but there is no guaranty.
Old 03-17-2005, 06:17 PM   #21

Mid Atlantic Campers
The registration and full payment deadline is coming up - April 1. Let's go! Time to plan those vacations and include iRV2 in yours. Guaranteed Good Time!
Old 03-25-2005, 02:39 PM   #22

I'm sorry to say I also have to cancel to the Rally. I'm under # 32, Nesbitt Dick & Shirley, Dick N. I'm in Florida and my Order Confirmation that was emailed to me is at my home in NY. If I need it let me know and I'll see if I can get someone to find it for me. I'm canceling because of health reasons in my family.

Winnebago Adverturer 2004 35U Cypress Green Metallic
Dick N. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 03:30 PM   #23

Could Warpath please respond to my message. As stated in my previous message I have to cancel for the PA Rally. I do have my order confirmation number now. It is order #1122 on 7/15/04. Would it be possible to reimburse my sign-up dollars to my CC. Thank You.

Winnebago Adverturer 2004 35U Cypress Green Metallic
Dick N. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 06:16 PM   #24

Mid Atlantic Campers
Dick,

I am sorry you are unable to attend. Perhaps we can meet at a future rally.

As stated in all of our registration information, the preregistration fee is nonrefundable.

Best regards,
Old 04-10-2005, 04:20 PM   #25

Mid Atlantic Campers
Good news! We still have 10 -15 sites available and will keep the registration for these sites open until May 1. I released the remaining sites back to the campground because it is obvious we will not fill all 100 sites. So, get your reservations in by May 1 and join in the fun! You must pay in full when you register. All refund rules still apply:

Cancellations up to April 1, 2005 - full refund less $50.00 deposit
Cancellations from April 1 to May 1 - 1/2 refund
Cancellations after May 1 - no refund - registration may be transferred to another family at any time.