Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-28-2005, 09:26 AM   #15

Nor'easters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Welcome Mike, if you didn't get the email with the site assignments you should send John Sing a message with your email address. Amazing, you will probably win the prize for coming from the farthest away! It will be such fun to meet and see irv2ers from all over the country.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-28-2005, 10:29 AM   #16

I too have paid in full and have not received a site assignment. How do I contact John ???
Also is it too late for the tours ????

Looking forward to the adventure

Thanks for your help

2004 Adventurer 33V
macadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 11:32 AM   #17
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
Will this help?

Sorry the columns don't space/align correctly. The site's software doesn't seem to like to align columns.
  1. <LI>Anderson Dave & Pat slobeavr Dove
    <LI>Anderson Paul & Jennifer Camper Grouse
    <LI>Born Larry & Nathalie Larryb 8
    <LI>Boylan Mike & Lynda parthecourse Pigeon
    <LI>Dawson Bill & Camilla WA4SLC Thrush
    <LI>Dominy Ben & Jacki dc6mech 28
    <LI>Evans Ken & Andrea KCE Chestnut
    <LI>Follas Larry & Sue ktp_guy Eagle
    <LI>Foraker Jake & Doris Poppop 32
    <LI>Goins Tom & Carol ttt1953 30
    <LI>Gregoris Ray & Judy raygreg 34
    <LI>Hale Richard & Sylvia Hitchhiker Robin
    <LI>Heindel Larry & Sue Allegro Happy 26
    <LI>Interrante Frank & Karen Frankie Sycamore
    <LI>Jessup Jim & Sandy jimandsandy Bluebird
    <LI>Kasunich Joe & Shelly Joe K 31/37
    <LI>Koelsch George & Peggy GeorgeK 36
    <LI>Koelsch Rick & Debbie RKamperRV Elm
    <LI>Luce Brett & Andrea LuceGoose Sparrow
    <LI>Lucs John & Sig 96PSD Cardinal
    <LI>Mahon Kevin & Dot Oceancamper Distilfink
    <LI>Martin Frank & Chris Frank P. Martin Quail
    <LI>McDonald Gale & June macadoo Finch
    <LI>Melofchik Bob & Judy Jersey Bob Magnolia
    <LI>Mohr Dave & Grace Pine
    <LI>Neal Tom & Dianne DiandTom Spruce
    <LI>Nelson Tom & Gayle Sunny Swan
    <LI>Palmieri Jim & MaryJo J-PAL Orioles
    <LI>Pelchat Mike & Colleen DriVer 27/33
    <LI>Pirosh Mike Mike pirosh 25
    <LI>Prescott Larry & Mary SchnoodleMom Oak
    <LI>Pulskamp Linda & Frank Ivory Snatcher Wren
    <LI>Reitz Rick & Cheryl Kissimmee Kids Chickadee
    <LI>XXXXXXXX Gil & Doris DMRick Lark
    <LI>Robustelli Rob & Jamie Cowgirl-Up BlueBall
    <LI>Rowell Bill & Michelle warpath Sage
    <LI>Rusher Joel & Donna none Buttonwood
    <LI>Ryley William & Nancy Vet Man Walnut
    <LI>Saunders George & Lynn Lynnvt Bluejay
    <LI>Shaffer Joe & Joan barth Locust
    <LI>Sing John & Joyce K-Star Hickory
    <LI>Spiezio Ruth & Bud Captain Bud Palm
    <LI>Stewart Dave & Lori rv goddess Canary
    <LI>Stief Bill & Reidun Seagull
    <LI>Strohl Jack & Karen MoJack Birch
    <LI>Trostle Ted & Judy Flytyer Cedar
    <LI>Tylenda Mike & Maureen miket 29/35
    <LI>Vallancourt Steve & Carol steve val Woodpecker
    <LI>Vitovic Paul & Sherry Paul_NJ Cypress
    <LI>Walworth Don & Pat Don in E Texas 9
    <LI>Wathen Jim & Linda HorsepowerFan Evergreen
    <LI>Weiberg Al & Barbara Sportsman Hemlock
    <LI>Wendt Derek, Audi & Joseph mindcandies 10
    <LI>Zapka Len & Chris Nymoose Bird In Hand

<sub>Thanks to "Frank P. Martin" for putting this list in MS Excel and sending it out.</sub>

Old 04-28-2005, 02:36 PM   #18
Moderator Emeritus

Texas Boomers Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Ford Super Duty Owner
and some site are named while other are numbered. The site is at the end of each line in Richard's post

2017 Solitude by Grand Design
2012 Ford F-450 Lariat
K-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 10:18 AM   #19
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
<span class="ev_code_GREEN"> AAAhhhhh .... Houston! The Eagle Has Landed!!!</span>
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 09:05 PM   #20

I think you guys are misstaking how nice the new owner is. I was there on the last holiday weekend and was setup on the last of the "new" sites. You are in for a surprise as I was after driving 5 and a half hours to finally arrive and have his own staff tell me I'm not going to be happy with my site. Your right, I'm not happy being in the driveway where every car motorhome etc that comes around will come within feet of my new coach. Wait till you see the space between the new sites and also the view of the oil barrels. The owner must think we are all chumps and will accept this. Not I. We were offered his best site on a future stay. There is no way in _ell that I would ever go back after being mislead the first time.His additude is let the buyer beware. Is that anything to say to a customer? You guys let me know what you think of the park especially the new sites.
Old 06-19-2005, 05:22 AM   #21

Mid Atlantic Campers
While the new sites are not yet completed they are certainly functional. Give the campground time to finish the details! So far everyone that has arrived for the Rally is perfectly satisfied with the accomodations. We're underway and having a great time!
RKamperRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 05:39 AM   #22
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally posted by ntagnizr:
I think you guys are misstaking how nice the new owner is. I was there on the last holiday weekend and was setup on the last of the "new" sites. You are in for a surprise as I was after driving 5 and a half hours to finally arrive and have his own staff tell me I'm not going to be happy with my site.
Good day ntagnizr, I had registered over on the Good Sam Website just recently because I wanted to take the opportunity to personally thank you for bringing all of our attention on this campground however since you've decided to join us here I like to take the time to respond at this time.

Without your invaluable critique and commentary fewer people would have known about Mill Bridge Village.

I am located on site 32 which is at the end of the row and I believe it was the site that you were assigned to. Personally, I couldn't be happier with site #32. For the past few evening I have been able to host numerous friends here in to the late evening and we have plenty of room. The hard deck lends itself well to chairs and tables and on this coming Wednesday, I will be hosting a FREE Donut and coffee breakfast for all the attendees of the National Rally.

I appreciate a hard deck where my jacks are firmly planted and the motorhome isn't moving around all the time. The site is practically level so that is a BIG plus. The brand new 50 amp circuitry works great and we have had no power problems. The cable is somewhat limited but we are receiving 1 HBO channel, CNN, The Weather Channel as well as all the rest of the major air networks like CBC, NBC, ABC etc and a few more. I believe there's 11 in total. Out antenna also works here and we pick up quite a few more other channels. Brian has invested in providing the campers here with Wi-Fi and that's great. Everyone here that attends this rally can get on the Internet.

The heated pool is brand new and is pretty nice. My wife and I went swimming before the rush of this crowd moved in and we had a good time.

Brian and his wife and young son are very nice people by the way, I wish you could have gotten to know them a bit better. These folks are a young family and they are trying to make their way by running this business. I see Brian working around the campground everyday. The buildings in the campground are very historic in fact 2 such structures on on the state registry of historic places. The authentic working "Grist Mill" is fascinating as well as the construction techniques of the "Covered Bridge" and a not so historically significant 50 ton wooden bridge at the rear of the campground.

We are parked directly in front of the woodshed that you provided pictures for and there aren't any oil barrels or tanks because Brian recently moved them. I guess there are just so many hours in a day and folks get around to doing things when they can.

As you're walking around the mill structure you can't help but think about all those old timers that actually accomplished this scale of construction with the limited resources available at the time. The inside of the grist mill features a closed loop audio presentation about what is occurring in front of your eyes all in good working order.

Did you know that the gears that drive the mill wheel are the original gears and they are made out of wood. I'm told that the natural oils in the wood act as a lubricant and that the gears practically will last forever. Any problem tooth can be whittled and replaced by the millwright if there are any problems. Complex machines owned and operated by simple folks and they are still working as a museum piece for us to appreciate.

The Pequea Creek flows alongside the campground and several folks are taken with the beauty of their sites. A bridge spans the creek and looking from it toward the campground one can only find this type of scenery either in a book, the imagination or in person here in Paradise, PA.

On the southern side of the campground the property is bordered on a working Amish farm. The neat corn rows provide a green carpet of agriculture that fade off toward the crest of a hill. The Amish farmers work the fields in horse driven equipment. Bare foot children play in and around the front of their homes and help their older siblings with the garden chores. There are nice looking horses and a herd of milking cows that give us a daily show.

An old 100 foot tall windmill used to provide water here but as since been decommissioned but none the less the windmill itself continuously revolves in the sky showing the direction of the wind.

The old carriage house as you enter the campground is interesting to visit and has stalls where the the horses were kept and the house looks as if it had been recently used. We all have tickets for buggy rides so we'll be looking forward to clip-clopping along the Ronks Road.

We have traveled quite a bit across the country since January 2nd, 05 from Connecticut to Florida, up to Montana and back east and I have to admit that this park isn't the worst in fact for what it is it's a great little park.

Oddly enough the park seems to be completely booked before the bulk of the iRV2 members arrive here today. I have to say that a lot of people love this little campground and it's starting to grow on me as well.

Grant it the middle sites in the paved area need improvement but this place is an ongoing work. Given a chance to complete the work here by sometime early next year these sites will certainly be the preferred sites in the CG.

Right now I'm parked next to Joe-K's Winnebago Journey, his awning is out, and he and his family of 4 are having breakfast. They seem to have enough room for the moment. It would be perhaps nicer to have more grass on these sites but these sites are what they are. Full hook-up with Wi-Fi on a hard deck.
Old 06-19-2005, 06:34 AM   #23

Hi Driver, I,ve read many of your post and have gained much info from them such as all the Workhorse stuff. You also wrote me back on this issue and while everthing that you wrote looks as good as it does in the brochure that we saw when we booked this place. You saw the pictures I posted. I didn't make them up.That was what I had to waste my hard earned money on? How would you take it if the owner told you to take it or leave it,he only makes his money in so many months and it's a buyer beware business? Of course he removed that junk for the rally.Do you guys realize the clout that you have over a single renter. I know what the policy is concerning refunds, however when you are misslead all bets are off. I had the time to check what others thought of this park up until recently and they are not favorable. Check out RV park reviews under this park name in I think it was Paradise PA.For some reason they aren't listed in Lancaster.From talking to the owner, he knows that the sites aren't good as he said he needs to "tweek" them a little.I didn't post anything that wasn't what happened. If you are happy with the new sites,thats great. I am very reasonble but I don't like to be taken advantage of.You guys have a great time and a safe trip back home. Jerry
Old 06-19-2005, 08:48 AM   #24
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally posted by ntagnizr:
I had the time to check what others thought of this park up until recently and they are not favorable. Check out RV park reviews under this park name in I think it was Paradise PA.
Jerry, I'm looking around here, there's more than a hundred sites that are occupied, kids are playing on bikes and scooters, puppy dogs are scurrying around it would seem that all is well here in Paradise. The bulk of the iRV2 Rally arrives here this afternoon. I bet that the testimonials from the folks that are, will be or were here recently will make for good reading on the Campground Review sites.

Since you're a registered member you can now post a review of this facility in our campground review section. We'll look forward to it.

You know, your disappointment with this campground may be justified and we can clearly see that it is a cause that you have personally undertaken to make as many people aware of your displeasure as possible. I just hope that you can find something that will suit your needs going forward and that we'll hear of something special from you that you can share with us that will be equally enthusiastic on a more positive note.

The ink and rancor that you're allocating to this effort may not reconcile with everyone in the long run. People will have different views and I'm sure that if you give yourself the chance to take a breath that you will see that MBV is suited for some perhaps perhaps most but it may not be appropriately suited for everyone.....