Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-02-2005, 02:58 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by Fiver Driver:
Andrea and I are going to have to bow out of the National Rally ... (insert a lot of explatives here ) as our daughter is expecting new baby mid June ....
Ed and Andrea,
A new grandbaby sounds like an exciting time, too. Larry and I were really looking forward to seeing you again, now that we're back out camping. Hope you can make the Florida Boomers April or May rallies instead. Think about it, O.K.?? Please??

Daisy, the Bichon/poodle 2006 Allegro Bus 40QDP/2003 Jeep Liberty
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-05-2005, 12:41 PM   #30

Okay Nor'easter's.
I am looking forward to this Rally.Maybe lancaster isnt ready for me ,but I'm ready for it.I am looking forward to trying Golf.I know Parthecourse(Mike) will help out a first time golfer(me) Looking forward to the fishing derby too!!!. WE had a good time last time we were there for a weekend.I am looking forward to doing some daytrips with my Goombas and others who want to join us. We are leaving home on sat morn and plan on staying somewhere for that night .Even though we can make it in a day's drive ,Me and the kids like to stay on the road ,makes vacation seem longer.Lets hear some voices out there.

2006 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE 34N F-53
Old 03-05-2005, 01:18 PM   #31

Tiffin Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Frankie,
i will bring my clubs, and I think I have a spare set for you to use! Now, what to do with Dev, I guess he could caddy! Anyway, Mike and I have talked before, this sounds like a great idea!

2 Boys & My Pups
Old 03-05-2005, 01:41 PM   #32

Newmar Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
My clubs are always ready and so are Lynda's if any of the ladies would like to get involved. I may be able to come up with an extra set or two, ladies and men's, let me know....... Just closed the deal, got a set of each.
Old 03-06-2005, 01:17 AM   #33

Hey
Maybe some of the other IRV2 chapters would be interested in playing teams and the winner gets bragging rights.Of course we may be at a disadvantage,since I have never played. Moose,Karen would be more than happy to watch Devin.Kids are bringing bikes and stuff ,so between that and the pool they should be good.Our kids go swimming even if its cool.
Also the Harley plant is on my list of must sees.I checked out there website and they seem pretty strict on their rules,no kids being one of them.Karen could step up to the plate again,shes wonderful you know

Old 03-06-2005, 03:29 PM   #34

Mid Atlantic Campers
I just started playing last year - only been out 4 times. There are several courses nearby. Crossgates is in Millersville, about 12 miles away. I will check there and see if I can get us a deal. I recommend we play a scramble format, best ball. This will make it more fun, less competitive, and definitely shorter.
Old 03-06-2005, 04:29 PM   #35

A scramble sounds like a lot of fun. I'm not good but I have a good time.
Old 03-07-2005, 03:16 AM   #36

Nor'easters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
I think some "informal" golf would be fun. I say informal because I've only played a few times in my life. George has played since he was a kid but he hardly plays at all now. I thought at past rallies it's been co-ed golf. Would that be the case here?
Old 03-07-2005, 03:04 PM   #37

Mid Atlantic Campers
Works for me!
Old 03-08-2005, 01:34 AM   #38

Rick, a Scrammble sounds like a good idea.It looks like a few of us are beginers,so it should be a few laughs.Who is bringing fishing rods.I am bringing mine,I am hoping that kids can get into it this year.That brings up another issue.Are there any skateboard parks in the area?.I tell the kids no boarding in the campground and we could spend some time at a park if there was one nearby

Old 03-08-2005, 06:05 AM   #39

We just got back from Florida.We will have 2 couples who are looking forward to playing golf.I will try to keep up with the site while we are away but count us as 4 for golf.

Kevin & Dot
Old 03-09-2005, 04:00 AM   #40

Frankie, I'm bringing my fishing rods and a spare or two just in case there are any kids that don't have one.
Old 03-09-2005, 04:14 PM   #41

Nor'easters Club
Hey Frankie
sign me up for the Golf. I'm new to it also and I think it would be fun
Old 03-09-2005, 05:40 PM   #42

Mid Atlantic Campers
I'll start a golf thread - we can jump over there and get a true count going. I'll give the course a call and see what I need to do to reserve some tee times and carts. Any preference for which day? Kind of depends on which tours folks are going on.
Closed Thread