Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-25-2005, 04:00 PM   #15
Moderator Emeritus

Thor Owners Club
Pond Piggies Club
Rebelsbeach,
Of course, by all means, kids are definately welcomed. This is a family site and many of our members will have their children with them. There is, of course, one stipulation. You will have to give me a tour of your new rig there.
Mike

ISLAPP is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-25-2005, 06:00 PM   #16

Tiffin Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Rebelsbeach,
I have a 10 yo boy who will be 11 by then and a 4 yo as well. I know frankie will probably be there with his boys as well. Sorry, dont remember many girls, but they all get along well with one another, I am sure she will be fine.

2 Boys & My Pups
NYMoose "Lenny" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 06:13 PM   #17
Moderator Emeritus

Yes indeed kids are welcome!!!

That is why it is scheduled in early July. Schools in the Northeast let out in late June. Sooooooooooooooooo....

The only one that travels with us now is our youngest(11), but she will be there.

Looking forward to seeing yall there!

Don
Old 10-25-2005, 06:59 PM   #18
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
We are planning on attending too. we missed last year byr made Nashville and San Antonio, nd the Girls out numberd the boy , the area is made for kids and families. So we hope to see you all there.
Old 10-25-2005, 07:04 PM   #19
Administrator Emeritus

Thanks....yes, there will be free tours if we make the trip...
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 05:26 PM   #20
Moderator Emeritus

Vintage RV Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
We'd like to attend as well. Been a few years since I have been to the Smokies area. But I can't make a committment until after the 1st of the year. We'll keep watching.

Ken
Old 10-26-2005, 06:03 PM   #21
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally posted by TXiceman:
We'd like to attend as well. Been a few years since I have been to the Smokies area. But I can't make a committment until after the 1st of the year. We'll keep watching.

Ken
I'll be looking forward to seein yall again..... Speaking of committed, I may need to be committed by then myself..
Old 10-28-2005, 02:53 PM   #22

I am currently without RV...but looking.... and I have always wanted to go see the Smokies. If I can get a rig by then, I will come. Sounds great and I love hayrides!!!!!

Shadow
Old 10-28-2005, 03:13 PM   #23
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally posted by campingshadow:
I am currently without RV...but looking.... and I have always wanted to go see the Smokies. If I can get a rig by then, I will come. Sounds great and I love hayrides!!!!!

Shadow
It would be great to see ya again Shadow!

But L.D. probobly won't be there for the "Cold Shower" like at the last rally I saw ya at.

For the rest of yall, the last rally I saw Shadow at was in Baton ROuge. She drove all the way from CA (Where she was living at the time) to attend a "Weekend Rally" we (Innovative RV) held. Great lady!
Old 11-05-2005, 03:24 PM   #24

Today I read the message that started this thread. I'm excited that iRV2 might rally in Sevierville, TN this summer. My wife and I will be next door in Pigeon Forge from late May through August. We will be working at Dollywood for the summer. Dollywood loves workcampers!

We look forward to having the opportunity to rub elbows with many of you on our days off.

We'll be at King's Holly Haven in Pigeon Forge.

See y'all there!

Fulltimers! - Currently in Gainesville, FL - working as Webmaster & Special Projects Manager
Digital Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 06:27 PM   #25
Moderator Emeritus

Well Lew, you will see a BUCH of us I am sure! A day at Dollywood is on the schedule.

Yall will have to come to some of the functions I have planned for the rally.

Look for a post with the schedule and the rest of the information within the week.

Lookin forward to seeing yall there!
Old 11-06-2005, 09:08 AM   #26

Don,

We're among the original Florida Boomers, although it's been a long, long time since we made it to one of their rallies. We've never been able to make an iRV2 annual rally before. So, we hope to attend some functions.

Fulltimers! - Currently in Gainesville, FL - working as Webmaster & Special Projects Manager
Digital Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 05:38 AM   #27

Can anyone tell me where River Plantation RV park is, what area of Tennessee.... Closet major city. Thank you
Old 02-04-2006, 05:47 AM   #28
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
Quote:
Can anyone tell me where River Plantation RV park is, what area of Tennessee.... Closet major city.
vernkathy,

River Plantation RV Park is located in Sevierville, TN which is about 12 miles north of Gatlinburg, TN, the northern entrance to the Great Smokey Mountains National Park.

Also, it is about 25-30 miles southeast of Knoxville, TN on US Highway 441.

Hope to see y'all at the Rally!