Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-11-2006, 05:33 PM   #29

This sounds like an absolutely fantastic rally!

Unfortunately it is the same week that I am backpacking in the Sierra's with my son and grandson.
There is no way that I can miss that trip.

If next years rally is even close to this exciting I plan to be there!

Art
agkcpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-11-2006, 06:37 PM   #30
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
Quote:
If next years rally is even close to this exciting I plan to be there!
Art,

We'll see you in '07, have fun in the Sierras!
Old 03-31-2006, 02:39 AM   #31

Appalachian Campers
Reminder!

Today is the deadline date for registering and final payment for the National Rally. Click the link below to register.
Old 04-12-2006, 10:45 PM   #32

I've been on the mailing list for over two years and this is the first I've heard that there was a cutoff date for registering! AS I HAVE STATED BEFORE, your website is the most difficult to navigate around in and I get in to loops that go nowhere!

Can one do a "stand-by registration" in case someone cancels??? How???

FYI: we attended last year's rally as well as the one three years ago in Nashville.
Smallmouth Bass'er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 02:54 AM   #33

Well if you are on the mailing list you have gotten three reminders of the cutoff date. The last one was the week before the cutoff date.

We (The Rally Team) were worried about sending out too many "Mass Mailings" to folks. Some would get upset calling it spam....

Also the post I made about the registration page being up and running (This one) clearly listed the information.

Here is a cut and paste of that part.
Quote:
There will be some "Tweaking" of plans between now and the rally I am sure. But the main thing is to get registration completed by April 1, 2006. So this fool can get all the venues and the campground stuff wrapped up in time. I have to have some of the stuff paid for three months in advance. (Middle to end of April) Hence the April first cut-off.
As for the standby list, sure I can put you down for that. Send a PM with your contact information and I will keep that in the event someone does cancel.

Catch Ya Later,

Don
Old 04-13-2006, 06:46 PM   #34

I would like to be put on the list for anyone who can not make the rally. I was a little bit late on making up my mind but would like to attend.

Thanks David
Toterman (David) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 09:03 AM   #35

David send me a "PM" with your contact information. (Phone address and such) SO I can contact you.

Also any others in the same situation PLEASE do the same. I "May" be able to add some folks. It will all depend on the campground folks. I have turned in all the stuff for the rally. They MIGHTlet me add a few, I do not know....

Catch Yall LAter,

Don
Old 05-22-2006, 09:19 AM   #36

Somewhere I saw a list of attendees with campsite numbers assigned. Now I can't find that list. Does anyone know where a current copy is posted? I found the one with names and home towns, but the site numbers are not on that one. I had taken the two lists and made a spreadsheet by site numbers as of April 12th, but I would like to update it.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:40 AM   #37

Appalachian Campers
Ken,

It's the seventh post on this thread, but there are some issues with it that Don is having the campground resolve. There will be some changes.

FWIW, I have a spread sheet that was made for Don to use. When the issues I mentioned are resolved I'll send a final draft of it to Don and offer to post the corrected information.

Anyone planning to arrive early or stay late should inform the campground and they'll make an earnest effort to put folks on their rally sites, however they make no guarantees.
Old 05-22-2006, 03:26 PM   #38

Richard
Are we there yet. I just can't wait.

Tom

2015 Chevy 2500 6.0L 4.10
Sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 03:30 PM   #39

Appalachian Campers
Quote:
Are we there yet. I just can't wait.
Hang in there, Tom. Just a couple more months and it'll be rally time!!
Old 05-22-2006, 03:43 PM   #40
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
Hey Tom you old dog, How in the heck are you both doing? We can't wait to get there and see everyone again as well, We will be in Sunday with the TX Boomer's, Cheri and I are joining their convoy. There are a lot of pages to go through to see where we will be when, but you can find it Here If you might what to follow along, I can send you my cell # and you can give me a call and I can let you know when we are close if the timing is right for you. Let me know
Old 06-04-2006, 05:35 PM   #41

For those attending the 2006 rally, if you are considering coming in early and staying overnight at the local Walmart Supercenter, think again.

Overnight parking is NOT allowed at the Pigeon Forge Wal Mart. At 11:00 PM security or local police will evict you from the premises.

I just thought you'd like to know.

Fulltimers! - Currently in Gainesville, FL - working as Webmaster & Special Projects Manager
Digital Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 04:37 AM   #42
Moderator Emeritus

Thor Owners Club
Pond Piggies Club
That's funny, Lew. We were just talking about that this past weekend on how people seem to "settle" in there for the week the last time we were down there. I guess those people made it bad for the rest of us.
Mike
ISLAPP is offline   Reply With Quote