Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-28-2007, 03:21 AM   #85
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BaD42:
Bob,

When will the site assignments be known. I would like to schedule a couple of extra days with the park & if possible keep the same site.

thanks, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bill,

I think Bob is in the road today heading back to VA so I'll give a short answer to your question.

This year the CG has insisted on handling site assignments themselves, they will make assignments as members arrive. When you arrange your extra days with them tell them you're with the iRV2 rally and you want the same site.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-28-2007, 07:47 AM   #86

Monaco Owners Club
Bill,

When I extended our stay in April, Bob told me to ask for the rally coordinator. I don't remember her name but she was very helpful.

Nonno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 07:13 AM   #87
Administrator Emeritus

Thanks Bill and Richard for jumping in....Anyone who needs to arrive early or stay late needs to make those arrangements with ABC themselves....ASK FOR MICHELLE!!

It's getting down to that time where we'll need to turn in any unused sites, I do that on JUNE 1ST and then your chances of getting a site in our little patch of real estate dwindle, since the sites will be released to the public...

GET SIGNED UP!!!
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 12:56 PM   #88
Administrator Emeritus

I have been allowed to extend the deadline for turning in the sites until monday the 4th, but I will then have to turn them in and you will take the chance of not being able to reserve a site for the rally....I already have two Florida Boomers sites on hold, awaiting some final planning, are there any other folks on the fence?
Old 06-01-2007, 03:05 PM   #89

Sorry, to wait until the last minute, things have been crazy around here.

It looks as though we are not going to make it. I have been trying to find a way to go, but the army's schedule just does not leave any leeway. We report to Ft. Polk on July 3 and should be getting into housing around July 16 or the week after with the movers arriving shortly thereafter. dh will then leave a week later for premobilization training then home for a short time and then gone again.

We cannot go without him since he will be leaving soon for 15 months and there is no way he can get leave since he is just reporting. He will get some block leave in August after training and before leaving, but that's it.

I am very disappointed that we can't make it. I was really looking forward to meeting everyone. Next time I should be able to go and hopefully I can make a local rally at some point.

Sorry for the short notice.

mamaloya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 09:06 AM   #90
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
Sandra,

We're sorry you won't be able to make it to this year's rally, we'll miss you and wish you the best with his deployment. Maybe next year?
Old 06-06-2007, 06:09 PM   #91

Mid Atlantic Campers
Any possibility of getting a site for Friday and Saturday before the rally on the same site as we will be registered on?

We are still planning our trip out and may be able to leave earlier than we originally thought.

Please advise - thank you.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:01 PM   #92
Administrator Emeritus

Arrivals and departures outside of the rally dates are handled by Michelle at ABC.

Give her a call...1-800-671-4399
Old 06-13-2007, 01:48 PM   #93

Texas Boomers Club
Michelle is in California with sick family. I talked with Ruthie today, and she took care of me. Just FYI
Old 06-14-2007, 02:00 PM   #94

Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
Tried to make arrangements today, June 14, to arrive Saturday. I was told I'd have to wait until Tuesday, when Michelle is due back.

Also, just FYI
Old 06-17-2007, 04:16 PM   #95

FYI from a FLORIDA BOOMER

We just returned from a Rally in Branson and it was WONDERFUL. Branson is THE place for family entertainment. We saw several shows while there (Pierce Arrow, Shoji Tubuchi, Branson Bros, Bart Rocket) and all were wholesome and very entertaining. You won't hear any objectionable language or off color jokes in Branson.

Pierce Arrow, in our humble opinion, was the best show in town. The singers were great and the Comedian was hysterical. Prepare to laugh 'til you cry.

We also had lunch aboard the Branson Belle. Food was delicious and the entertainment was awesome.

We stayed at the ABC Campground as you are, and their facilities were amazing. Not far from downtown Branson and their Club House was very nice.

I know ya'll will enjoy this rally.

Just a tip .... If you would like to see other shows in addition to what you already have planned, you can save money by going directly to the theater for that show and purchasing your tickets at the window. All the ticket agencies charge a fee for this service as does the ABC Campground. They too have tickets for sale, but as mentioned there is a fee.

Have a wonderful time!

Old 06-18-2007, 03:15 AM   #96
Moderator Emeritus

Texas Boomers Club
Hi Cheri -

This is our first trip to Branson and I know I won't be able to see everything there is to see, but I'm going to do my best!

Thanks for the tips - greatly appreciated!

Sandy
Texas and Boomers - we just naturally go together
Madame Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 04:32 AM   #97
Administrator Emeritus

Cheri, I'm glad you folks had a good time in Branson, but sorry we'll miss ya!

Good to hear positive comments about the venues we've selected...We acted on Michelle's advice and so far she's done a great job!

I look forward to seeing ya'll in Florida!
Old 06-21-2007, 11:21 PM   #98

Madame Boomer<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I know I won't be able to see everything there is to see, but I'm going to do my best! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Who will be tending the flock while the Madame is out on the town.

Tom

00 Chevy 2500 6.0L 3.73
Sunny is offline   Reply With Quote