Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-25-2010, 03:32 PM   #169
South East Texas Area Leaders

Texas Boomers Club
Forest River Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Nancy, I'm sure you'll remember Perin, Texas Rally when we presented you with the Pink Chickens. We we're really excited about the 2010 Rally and put or name on the pre listing. However; things work in mysterious ways and there is absolutly no way we can make the rally this year, some things hit us from left field that are to say the least tragic. We will definately miss seeing you and many others. Some Texas Boomer members know the reason and I'm sure someone will let you know. Again so sorry we can't make it, but I guarntee you it wasn't planned.
MikenAmber is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-25-2010, 05:10 PM   #170

Texas Boomers Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
I am sorry Amber that you can't make it, I was looking forward to seeing you again. Good Luck and Happy Trails hopefully we will meet again someday.
Nancy
ncason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 01:50 PM   #171

Texas Boomers Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
I am sorry I ever started this conversation. I kinow that it is very hard to predict the future and there are many reasons for cancelling a trip, rally, whatever. But I have heard many people all over the country and in every resturant and every social setting blame everything on the "economy". It has become the common buzz word of the week. Thank God for most of us the economy is pretty much the same, IF we live within our income, stay out of friviolus debt, and keep our jobs.

The only way my daughter has been able to hang on for 5 months without a job is because she had some savings. But the unemployment runs out this month and she does not qualify for the "extension". So the "bad" economy is now very personal to me. I truly understand and was not being flip and uncaring.

I am totally off this subject.

Nancy
ncason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:45 AM   #172
JC2

Texas Boomers Club
Attention, Attention, Attention, I just noticed that Hamie & Janet Wright from Texas have just been added, albeit late, to the 2010 IRV2 Rally attendees list. Now there's a party animal that Hamie. Glad you guys are going to be there.
JC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:08 PM   #173
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
You bet ya, I have just a few sites left on hold, so if you want to make the party in the cool pines of northern Arizona let me know and I will tell ya what you need to do to be a part of the fun.
Old 06-10-2010, 06:11 AM   #174

Seems like I saw a schedule for the week somewhere, just can't remember where. Help??
kglaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:20 AM   #175

Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by kglaus View Post
Seems like I saw a schedule for the week somewhere, just can't remember where. Help??

Its on the post for preliminary sign up,beneath the names of all the people. Its the 3rd post on the first page.
diandtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:35 AM   #176

Florida Cooters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by kglaus View Post
Here's a copy from that post:

Preliminary Activates for the Week
The activities for the week may be adjusted as events are lined out and added to the schedule!

Sunday Welcome Supper and Entertainment
Monday local resort activities
Tuesday Train to Grand Canyon w/ box lunch
Wednesday Potluck Breakfast – tour to Laughlin
Thursday local & resort activities / raffle / potluck supper
Friday on your own activities / catered supper
and entertainment
Saturday hugs and handshakes goodbye
Old 06-10-2010, 10:18 AM   #177

Thanks! That's what I needed!!
kglaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:22 PM   #178
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
Hey folks, I'd like to make a request to those of you attending the iRV2 2010 National Rally in Williams....please take some panorama pictures & long distance pictures of activities & surroundings there. Include as many rig & people photos at the campground as you can, as well as excursions to the Grand Canyon.

I'm gathering a collection of photos which will be part of the a header photos album & would really like to have photos of this year's Rally to include in that album. The photo header guidelines are:

- 1260 pixels wide x 150 pixels high(if the photo submitted is bigger, 1260 x 150 pixels is the size I'll crop down to)
- High Quality Photos (better chance of staying crisp/clear if I need to enlarge a smaller photo)
- The cropped area will be roughly 8.4 times as wide as it is high
- Remember the iRV2 logo will overlay the image on the left side, so be aware of main subject placement.

I know all of you attending will have a great time. A LOT of work goes into planning & pulling off an iRV2 National Rally & it results in a fantastic time for the members. I only wish schedules would've allowed Dave & I to attend. Enjoy the Rally!

Lori-
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:14 PM   #179
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
I have not listed a official schedule yet, the Laughlin trip is an extra thing, but only if we have enough interest. It is a 6 hour stay and about 150 miles away from the park.

Sunday ------ Check in and welcome dinner
Monday------ Free day local attractions and Texas Hold em 1
Tuesday ---- Catered Breakfast, Train trip to the Grand Canyon, Movie night
Wednesday -- Pot luck breakfast, Texas Hold em 2,Free time
Thursday ---- Continental breakfast, MC ride, Raffle, Pot Luck Dinner, Movie 2
Friday-------- Yard sale, free time, Catered dinner

***** Above items are subject to changes and additions.*******

The exact schedule will be handed out at check in and there will be one on the back of my rig along with an official clock so we all know what time it is.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:45 AM   #180

Monaco Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
What's the yard sale? Any restrictions on what can be put out? The reason I asked is that I'm closing a store and I may have some quilts and Willow Tree Angels that I can bring. Also I will have some P. Buckley Moss prints that I can bring. If you happen to be looking for a certain print, you can email me and I'll look and see if I have it.
cb5300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 07:14 PM   #181
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
I guess the only restrictions are what folks can carry home. Other then that if you bring it we will see.

BTW Our motorcycle group supports a local charity here in AZ called Blankets for kids you can check them out on their web site. AZ Blankets for Kids
They are non profit and take donations to help the kids, so anything no one buys I would be happy to bring back to Phoenix and donate it for you, it is a great cause with some hard working ladies. (I will bring a letter just in case.)

Seems like no one is interested in golf or Laughlin and I have a few maybes on a wild hog ride, so I will get a few routs set up.

I see it was 74 up there today and 104 here in the valley. mmmmm I can't wait to get up in the cool pines. I will be posting some directions when we get closer to make it easier to get there. We will get in Thursday or Friday and put up a iRV2 banner so you will be sure you are in the right place there is another park down the street with a simular name. We will be at Railside RV Ranch.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:23 PM   #182

Newmar Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Well I'm sorry to see Jim couldn't get enough interest in the Laughlin trip. I don't know how many of you Boomers that are attending the rally have been there but for those of you that haven't-shame on you for getting that close and not going. You don't have to gamble. You can take in some of the piano bar shows and no you don't have to drink alcohol during the show. You can sit on the decks over looking the Colorado River and watch the boats or take a ride yourself. Heck, you can just sit and people watch.