Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-21-2009, 10:32 PM   #1
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
2010 iRV2 National Attendees. Registration closed!

While we are getting everything set we have a page set up to start with. if you look at the top line on any forum you will see what looks like a coupon, simply click it and you are on your way to making your payment. See you in July.

Try this link if you can't get there.
http://www.irv2.com/cmps_index.php?page=2010

The registration on PAY PAL has been closed. If you foregot to make your final payment or you have been on the fence about coming Please let me know I still have 5 sites open for you. Just send me a e mail jkrylowicz@cox.net .
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-22-2009, 07:13 PM   #2
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
I have closed this thread to posts, it will be used by Ken to list those that have paid their deposit and full payments. If you would like to post anything, please use the main 2010 area.

Thank you
Old 11-23-2009, 06:44 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
National 2010 Rally Atteendees

Registration is closed!

2010, Williams, AZ National Rally Attendees

= Paid Deposit
= Paid Deposit and completed Rally Data Request.
= Paid in Full.

1. Rusty and Sandy Creekmore, Texas
2.Ken and Susan Wilson, Texas
3 Dennis and Susanne Christman, Pennsylvania
4.Don and Pat Allen, Texas
6. Dianne and Tom Neal, North Carolina
7. Jody and Greg Neal, Texas
8. Paul and Beverly Montgomery, Texas
9. Nancy and Bill Cason, North Carolina
10. Kathi and Jim Glaus, Texas
11 Jim and Cheri Krylowicz, Arizona
12. Barbara Spade, Alan Taylor and one more guest, Texas
13. Henry and Barbara Popig, Ontario
14. Carla and Billy Clifton, Texas
15. Richard and Diane Simpson, Texas
16. Jerry and Janet Curtis, Missouri
17. Jerry, Jamie and Anna Chappell, Texas
18. Randy and Diane Blair, Texas
19. Ron and Ellen Norton, Texas
20. Jeanie and Joe Odenthal, Virginia
21. Robert Makey, North Carolina
22. Jim and Dorinda Willis, Texas
23. Charles Galligan, Louisiana
24.Jon Griesenbeck, Virginia
25.Wiliam Barnitz, Virginia
26.David Nichols, Florida
27.Hamie and Janet Wright, Texas

I wonder who will travel the farthest?

Which area will have the most folks at the rally?

When you send in the deposit, there is no place to indicate you spouses or partners name. Please drop me an PM to let me know the other (better) half's name.

http://www.irv2.com/cmps_index.php?page=2010
17 Dec 09 Update:
I sent an email to all of the 2010 Rally attendees that have made a deposit to date requesting additional information. Please return the information to me ASAP. As others register with their deposit, I will send an email asking for the information.

I have a really big spreadsheet, so let's fill it up folks.

The FULL PAYMENT for the rally is now open. Just click on the FULL PAYMENT link.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
Old 01-07-2010, 06:32 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Folks I apologize for not responding and keeping the post up to date. I have been a bit under the weather and this is the last thing on my mind. I will try to get it up to date this weekend.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
Old 03-02-2010, 07:26 PM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
OK...the full payment page is up and working. When I get notification of a paid in full....I will add a to show who has paid.

Let's get this puppy rolling.

Ken
Old 05-05-2010, 08:02 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
OK folks, we are starting to get a few more payments as the the May 15 deadline for payment nears. This weekend I will get the latest fully paid folks on the list.

So, come on and get signed up for a week of fun with friends.

We are holding the registration open fro a few more days. It will be a lot of fun. If you would like to attend, please send a PM to Kablewizard and he can sent his address so that you can send him a check for the rally.

Ken
Old 05-18-2010, 10:31 PM   #7
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
It seems that the deadline date to register for the rally has come and past. I am keeping some sites held for the rally. If you made your deposit and still want to attend please let me know and I will send you my address so you can send the remainder of your payment and be part of the fun. I also have a few extra sites for anyone who would like to join us but I will have to give them back soon.

Let me know.
Closed Thread