Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-25-2011, 08:24 PM   #1
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Arrow 2011 iRV2 National Rally - Registrations & Payments

Welcome to the

--> 2011 iRV2.com National Rally Home Page <--
Payments & Registration
--> the links are closed <--

Please read this page first and then click on the above link (title) to pay for your Rally Fees and Options. In review, here is a brief explanation about the fees to attend the National Rally.

Campground Reservations:

In order to attend this Rally, all you need to do is call Bethpage, (804) 758-4349‎ and tell them that you are with the iRV2.com Group and you would like to make a reservation. All that is required is a payment for 1 night's reservation. The deposit is $38.80 for 1 night of camping (Sunday) to reserve your site. You will be asked to pay the balance on arrival. (5 nights). The National Rally Committee does not see these transactions. The only thing we get is a fax as to who has booked reservations. Cabins are available. Please let the reservation clerk know.

Meals & Activities:

2. As you browse the National Rally Home Page, the event is briefly listed and the features are outlined. Please click on the 1st button in the Meals & Activities Section to pay for meals, entertainment and activities. The options are for 2 adults, a Single (in an RV) and an Extra Person.

If you are attending the rally and there's just the 2 of you traveling together, choose this option.
  • If you are a single traveling solo, please choose that option.
  • If you have additional family members, please enter the number of Extra Persons that will be attending and eating.
Optional Tour - Colonial Williamsburg:

Please click on the button and please indicate how many people are going on the Tour. The per person cost is 46.50 which includes a ticket to the park and transportation. (Tips are accepted after returning to the park, we’ll pass the hat) I regret that I cannot split out the cost of a ticket if you want to provide your own transportation.

Vendor Registration:

3. Vendors are welcomed to the iRV2.com National Rally. A building has been reserved for the purpose and it will accommodate a dozen or so inside vendors. You can also work from the outside of your rig if you need to, please send me an eMail requesting same. The vendor fee is published and you will also be asked if you intend on participating in the Meals & Activities or The Williamsburg Tour.

To participate in the meal plan, (required) the options are for 2 adults, a Single (in an RV) and an Extra Person.
  • If you are attending the rally and there's just the 2 of you choose this option.
  • If you are a single please choose this option.
  • If you have additional family members, please enter the number of Extra persons that will be attending and eating.
If you are a Vendor, we need to know if you are going to provide a door prize, whether or not you are providing a seminar and if you have inserts for the Goodie bags.

Concluding the checkout process please do not forget to fill in the Attendee Registration Form. The information here will be used for our Attendee Directory and to make your Rally ID Name Tags.

Note: Once you go from the Home Page to the Shopping Basket; please make sure that the items you want to buy are in the Description. If there are any other entries in your basket that are not supposed to be there, please click on the “remove” OR enter quantity 0 and click on update. You will see the "update" link. After you have chosen the Meals & Activities, click on update, and then either click on the [Continue Shopping] button to the left at the bottom of the page or if you are through, use the [Check Out] button to the right. If you clicked on continue shopping it will return you to the Home Page. Next go to section #2, The Colonial Williamsburg Tour. The item you chose in Section #1 will be carried over. Enter the number of persons wanting to do the tour and click on update. At this point I expect you would be finished and you can go to the checkout.

Again, please look for the --> Rally Registration Form <-- concluding the checkout. . Please note item Number 1, how many are coming to the rally? It’s a required field. Click on the [SUBMIT] button. If you have not been given the opportunity to fill in the form at checkout, please use the link above to complete your registration.

If you have any questions please post, send me a PM or an email to: mpelchat@irv2.com.

Full Event Description and Discussion here:
2011 iRV2.com National Rally

--> 2011 iRV2.com National Rally Home Page <--
Payments & Registration
--> the links are closed <--

RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-25-2011, 09:37 PM   #2
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Exclamation Attendee List

I wanted to move the list to a more easier location to find so please direct your attention here:

Old 05-06-2011, 06:50 PM   #3

Mike, I'm using FireFox 4 and none of the links in your OP will work. My pointer does not recognize them as hot links. I disabled both "NoScript" and "AdBlockPlus" and obtained the same result. Do you have a suggestion?
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA 1SG, retired;PPA,Good Sam Life member,FMCA."We the people are the rightful masters of both the Congress and the Courts - not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution. "Abraham Lincoln"
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 10:14 AM   #4
Community Administrator

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Forest River Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray,IN View Post
Mike, I'm using FireFox 4 and none of the links in your OP will work. My pointer does not recognize them as hot links. I disabled both "NoScript" and "AdBlockPlus" and obtained the same result. Do you have a suggestion?
rally page: Home - 2011 iRV2 11th Annual National Rally
registration form: https://spreadsheets.google.com/view...b0E6MQ&ndplr=1
Discussion: 2011 iRV2 National Rally

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:16 AM   #5
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray,IN View Post
Ray, Is it working? I am using IE9 and I have found that not everything works as planned.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:51 AM   #6

National RV Owners Club
Pond Piggies Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Our name is spelled wrong, only one -L- Scelia Carol & Peter

Thanks happy2
Old 05-12-2011, 10:05 AM   #7
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy2 View Post
Our name is spelled wrong, only one -L- Scelia Carol & Peter
happy2, I am just wanting to show screen name, city, state and site number just to give folks an idea of who's coming. A lot of folks are guarded about putting both their name and city and state in the public forum.

You're only a hop skip from where we live.
Old 07-14-2011, 02:46 PM   #8

Mid Atlantic Campers
Driver:

I called the phone above to register and the person didn't even know who IRV2.com is? I wanted to register for us and another couple.

They said they wouild call us back. Never heard from them?

What's up?

Jim P.
pameridan04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:19 PM   #9
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by pameridan04 View Post
They said they would call us back. Never heard from them?
Call for Juliann at the campground if you can't get anywhere with the reservation clerk.

I just spoke with them and they said that they are working their way through their call back list so if you did leave a message they will call you back. If you send me a PM with your phone number I will have someone call you back immediately or tomorrow morning. If you would rather send me your eMail address in PM I will have them eMail you.

The campground said they can't figure why the call taker would not recognize iRV2.com.

Call: 804-758-4349
Old 07-14-2011, 04:07 PM   #10

Mid Atlantic Campers
I will call again and ask for Juliann. I sent you a PM just in case.

Jim P.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:32 PM   #11
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
I will call again and ask for Juliann. I sent you a PM just in case..
Jim P., I got you covered. Just call in the morning if they don't call you 1st. I think that Juliann gets there about 9a.
Old 07-15-2011, 03:59 PM   #12

Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi Driver:

Thanks just registered my wife and I and Arnie & Mary Wunder. Add two more coaches to your list. My site is HL19B. Thanks for all your help.

Jim P.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:40 PM   #13
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Hi Driver:

Thanks just registered my wife and I and Arnie & Mary Wunder. Add two more coaches to your list. My site is HL19B. Thanks for all your help.

Jim P.
You're welcome!
Old 08-26-2011, 09:52 AM   #14
doc

Appalachian Campers
Looking for a current list of the attendees - anyone help me out finding it?

Tags
bethpage, national rally, payments, registration, vendors