Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-16-2011, 08:45 AM   #1

Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
2012 Rally Site

Some will be critical of my thoughts, but somehow I missed the big switcheroo while I was having a medical issue the past 60 days.

What happened with the ideas abt NC ? I was kind of excited about it and was rethinking my plans for next summer. As for TN...been there, done that !!

Also why are the other related topics CLOSED ??

This does not make sense at all.

FLYTYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-16-2011, 12:28 PM   #2

Thor Owners Club
Sorry for the switch ... It was a group decision and Tracy and I felt that the amenities at River Plantation were superior to the Marion site . Our rally committee is in the planning stages of what we believe will be a well attended fun rally. I think people will be happy to discuss any issues or ideas about future rallies on any thread that is started. I think, with the site revealed the Admin. thought that any input could be given at the Rally Site Revealed thread and closed the input thread.
Sorry you don't feel you want to do TN. again.
Hope you change your mind... D
2012 National Rally Site Revealed

Lemon and Tucker the Pups
Dixieray53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:39 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Hi,All,Just stayed 2weeks at River Plantation. I also went to a NC-Good Sam rally at the Marion C.G., although the rally was a blast of fun I must say River Plantation will be much better for a rally.Even if you have been to Piegon Forge before,there are a lot of new shows,and things to do in area.ALSO---FIYTYER if you are a Good Sam member they are having 2 state rallys at the Marion site in 2012.I will make a longer post in whose camping where this week later about CG and area.
Live Long And Rally Bill
Old 11-16-2011, 05:01 PM   #4

Thor Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebies View Post
Hi,All,Just stayed 2weeks at River Plantation. I also went to a NC-Good Sam rally at the Marion C.G., although the rally was a blast of fun I must say River Plantation will be much better for a rally.Even if you have been to Piegon Forge before,there are a lot of new shows,and things to do in area.ALSO---FIYTYER if you are a Good Sam member they are having 2 state rallys at the Marion site in 2012.I will make a longer post in whose camping where this week later about CG and area.
Live Long And Rally Bill
Thanks Bill
We are very excited to visit this area...look forward to your posts... Seeya at the Rally? D
Lemon and Tucker the Pups
Dixieray53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:16 AM   #5
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

I was there for the 2006 iRV2 National, but it was in July and was so hot a lot of outside things were just not possible! So looking forward to being in that area again in Sept. figuring & hoping weather is a bit cooler!! Rally On!!!!!

Remember All: LIVE, LAUGH, ENJOY !!!
Old 11-17-2011, 02:03 PM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
I just got back from Sevierville,TN last week and while there I went by and checked out the rally site... The only thing I see that may be a pain is getting in and out of the camp ground. I'm really surprise that there's not a stop light there at the entrance.

Based on what I've seen in the 3 years that Martha and I have been going to Sevierville, I think I would come in on the Thursday before the rally and leave the Monday after the rally. Traffic on Friday coming into that area is a real pain, and leaving on Sunday is just as bad.

With that being said, I love the area, there is so much to do and see in that area. I only wish that the dates were 1 week later. The 10th thru the 20th is just about impossible to get away from work, so I may just have to watch from a far.

Just a side note....If you need any repairs Ricky's RV Repair is the man to call. He has a Mobile unit and the man is one of the top repair people I have ever dealt with. If you are looking for a new sat system then I would call Gary at Custom Coach Connection. He is a dealer for Moto-Sat and Winegard.
cb5300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:43 AM   #7

Winnebago Owners Club
I must be missing something regarding the National Rally for 2012. Here's what I think I know. Sevierville, Sept 2012. Dates in Sept??????
Old 11-28-2011, 12:06 PM   #8

Winnebago Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
vectra400. The first thread 2012 National Rally site revealed is where you can get all the info posted so far. Hope you can attend.

bsirby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rally