Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-13-2013, 05:36 PM   #85
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario
Posts: 18
I tried their 1-800 number with no response and sent an email with no response yet.
__________________

__________________
DonnyB007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-13-2013, 09:19 PM   #86
Member
 
Eldiee's Avatar
 
Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: E.IOWA
Posts: 43
The park does not open until April 1st. I am camping in Texas next to the people who help take care of the park and that is what they told me.
__________________

__________________
Eldon, Carol, Sophie(Toy Poodle) and Bella(Lhasa-Poo) 2015 Windsport 32n with 2014 Sonic hatchback LTZ toad
Eldiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:45 AM   #87
Community Administrator
 
JohnRR's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Marquette, Michigan "Da UP"
Posts: 16,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldiee View Post
The park does not open until April 1st. I am camping in Texas next to the people who help take care of the park and that is what they told me.
Which may very well explain why there is no further happenings with getting registration started at this time, it always seems to work better when the right hand knows what the left hand is doing.
__________________
John & Cathy R.
06 Pace Arrow 38L W24
08 14 Lincoln MKX AWD
See My RV Upgrades
JohnRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 05:15 PM   #88
Senior Member
 
acampingwewillgo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 123
Interestingly enough, I sent my question about days before and after the Rally to the CG on Feb. 9th and received a response from Laura Sue Woods on Feb. 13th.......so it appears someone is still available at least to answer questions via E-mail!
__________________
1995 Vogue PrimaVista 37'
Mollie and Cassie ..Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and Humphrie, the stray Mini Schnauzer. RIP LiL Rubie and sweet Maggie!!
acampingwewillgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:49 PM   #89
Member
 
nvestysly's Avatar
 
Thor Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 93
I'm puzzled about the way the iRV2 rally comes together. Yes, we've heard to sit tight and wait for an announcement about cost. So I'm sitting tight in that regard.

However, I don't think we know who the rallymaster(s) is/are and we don't know much about how things are coming together. I've offered (in another thread) to make two presentations at the rally. These are seminars that I think would be pertinent to RVers. Nobody has contacted me and I don't know who to contact. The window of opportunity may have passed. Yes I can "schedule" the dates but I don't want to drive to IA without knowing if I can be on the agenda or not.

Why are the members kept in the dark on these matters? Did I miss a thread where volunteers were solicited? Or, is this the only thread to follow about the rally.

Just call me mushroom man for now - that's how I feel.
__________________
Lucius & Danielle
1992 - 29' Airstream Classic
1996 GMC Suburban 7.4L, C2500; 2005 Chevrolet Suburban 8.1L, K2500
nvestysly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:15 PM   #90
Community Administrator
 
NLOVNIT's Avatar


 
Pond Piggies Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 22,324
Blog Entries: 1
Lucius-Andy made the announcement. If you have specific questions about your participation, you can send him a PM.

Lori-
__________________
Lori & Dave - FMA #3415 | FMCA #F419886 | RV/MH Hall of Fame Lifetime Member
2006 Fleetwood Bounder 36Z & 2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD, My iRV2 Photo Albums
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:53 AM   #91
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario
Posts: 18
iRV2 Rally

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvestysly View Post
I'm puzzled about the way the iRV2 rally comes together. Yes, we've heard to sit tight and wait for an announcement about cost. So I'm sitting tight in that regard.

However, I don't think we know who the rallymaster(s) is/are and we don't know much about how things are coming together. I've offered (in another thread) to make two presentations at the rally. These are seminars that I think would be pertinent to RVers. Nobody has contacted me and I don't know who to contact. The window of opportunity may have passed. Yes I can "schedule" the dates but I don't want to drive to IA without knowing if I can be on the agenda or not.

Why are the members kept in the dark on these matters? Did I miss a thread where volunteers were solicited? Or, is this the only thread to follow about the rally.

Just call me mushroom man for now - that's how I feel.
I think once April 1st comes and a good bulk of the registrations have taken place to know base numbers, then everything else will come together quickly. I just went through another rally organization and March 1st was the registration date. Just one week after that date, the whole agenda, membership listing and pretty much everything was online and organized with a "Wagonmaster". I have not went to an iRV2 Rally before, but I have full faith that things will come together well after April 1st.

Happy Camping :-)
__________________
DonnyB007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:45 AM   #92
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,454
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvestysly View Post
I'm puzzled about the way the iRV2 rally comes together. Yes, we've heard to sit tight and wait for an announcement about cost. So I'm sitting tight in that regard.

However, I don't think we know who the rallymaster(s) is/are and we don't know much about how things are coming together. I've offered (in another thread) to make two presentations at the rally. These are seminars that I think would be pertinent to RVers. Nobody has contacted me and I don't know who to contact. The window of opportunity may have passed. Yes I can "schedule" the dates but I don't want to drive to IA without knowing if I can be on the agenda or not.

Why are the members kept in the dark on these matters? Did I miss a thread where volunteers were solicited? Or, is this the only thread to follow about the rally.

Just call me mushroom man for now - that's how I feel.
Lucius,

I enjoyed your financial seminar last year and I am looking forward to seeing you again. I assume that you will do another financial seminar this year? Are you thinking of something additional?

Thanks!
Jack
__________________
TheArnolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:45 PM   #93
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyB007 View Post
I think once April 1st comes and a good bulk of the registrations have taken place to know base numbers, then everything else will come together quickly. I just went through another rally organization and March 1st was the registration date. Just one week after that date, the whole agenda, membership listing and pretty much everything was online and organized with a "Wagonmaster". I have not went to an iRV2 Rally before, but I have full faith that things will come together well after April 1st.

Happy Camping :-)
Personally, I am the type that thoroughly enjoy people like yourself taking your time to give presentations and show us RVers new products/ gadgets on the market. I read over the information available and this RV site has some real great buildings for presentations and displays. Also, the rally is a whole week long, so there is lots of time to slip in your presentation. I think your odds are really good at getting a great spot at this rally. Seriously, though thanks so much for your enthusiasm in coming to this RV rally - good luck in getting a spot and hope to see you at this rally :-)
__________________
DonnyB007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:22 PM   #94
Member
 
nvestysly's Avatar
 
Thor Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 93
What's the interest in these topics?

1) Financial Roundtable or other retirement / money / insurance / etc.

2) Habitat for Humanity RV Care-A-Vanners: travel with a purpose

3) History of Amana Colonies presented by local historical society
__________________
Lucius & Danielle
1992 - 29' Airstream Classic
1996 GMC Suburban 7.4L, C2500; 2005 Chevrolet Suburban 8.1L, K2500
nvestysly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:38 PM   #95
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,454
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvestysly View Post
What's the interest in these topics?

1) Financial Roundtable or other retirement / money / insurance / etc.

2) Habitat for Humanity RV Care-A-Vanners: travel with a purpose

3) History of Amana Colonies presented by local historical society
Count me in for all 3 and my DW for #'s 2 & 3

Thanks!
__________________
TheArnolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:05 PM   #96
Member
 
nvestysly's Avatar
 
Thor Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 93
I rec'd a call from Amana Heritage Society. They will make a presentation at the RV camp but it may make sense to make an outing to their museum in order to see their displays, see their video and such.

Any word on wagonmasters yet?
__________________
Lucius & Danielle
1992 - 29' Airstream Classic
1996 GMC Suburban 7.4L, C2500; 2005 Chevrolet Suburban 8.1L, K2500
nvestysly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:17 PM   #97
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario
Posts: 18
Strike Don and Shirley Benedict off the list for this Rally - unfortunately! Just could not work this one into the vacation plans this year.
__________________
DonnyB007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:13 AM   #98
Senior Member
 
Wizard's Avatar


 
Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Home on the hill in Georgia
Posts: 2,458
Would be interested in #3
__________________

__________________
Jerry & Patsy Potter, Taz & Jake Jr.
2000 Winnebago Journey
2006 Ford Explorer 4X4
Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
national, rally



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.