Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-28-2013, 05:35 PM   #57
gMw
Senior Member
 
gMw's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Carolina Campers
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Conway, SC, USA
Posts: 741
Quote:
Originally Posted by macandphyl View Post
TO: gMw
As to name tags, etc., kindly note that our information needs correction:

21. macadnphyl, Mac & Phil, MD, HH-05

Phil is misspelled, it should be Phyl (short for Phyllis)

Thanks ! Happy New Year

Thanks for getting back to me, I've made the correction.
__________________

__________________
George & Laraine
and The Golden Ones, Montana & Sierra
2013 Expedition 38s, 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
gMw is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-28-2013, 05:35 PM   #58
gMw
Senior Member
 
gMw's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Carolina Campers
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Conway, SC, USA
Posts: 741
Quote:
Originally Posted by macandphyl View Post
TO: gMw
As to name tags, etc., kindly note that our information needs correction:

21. macadnphyl, Mac & Phil, MD, HH-05

Phil is misspelled, it should be Phyl (short for Phyllis)

Thanks ! Happy New Year

Thanks for getting back to me, I've made the correction.
__________________

__________________
George & Laraine
and The Golden Ones, Montana & Sierra
2013 Expedition 38s, 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
gMw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 05:35 PM   #59
gMw
Senior Member
 
gMw's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Carolina Campers
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Conway, SC, USA
Posts: 741
Quote:
Originally Posted by macandphyl View Post
TO: gMw
As to name tags, etc., kindly note that our information needs correction:

21. macadnphyl, Mac & Phil, MD, HH-05

Phil is misspelled, it should be Phyl (short for Phyllis)

Thanks ! Happy New Year

Thanks for getting back to me, I've made the correction.
__________________
George & Laraine
and The Golden Ones, Montana & Sierra
2013 Expedition 38s, 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
gMw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 06:47 PM   #60
Community Administrator
 
NLOVNIT's Avatar


 
Pond Piggies Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 22,292
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gMw View Post
Thanks for getting back to me, I've made the correction.
Also note the correction to their user name (was previously mis-spelled)

Lori-
__________________
Lori & Dave - FMA #3415 | FMCA #F419886 | RV/MH Hall of Fame Lifetime Member
2006 Fleetwood Bounder 36Z & 2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD, My iRV2 Photo Albums
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
NLOVNIT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 06:47 PM   #61
Community Administrator
 
NLOVNIT's Avatar


 
Pond Piggies Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 22,292
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gMw View Post
Thanks for getting back to me, I've made the correction.
Also note the correction to their user name (was previously mis-spelled)

Lori-
__________________
Lori & Dave - FMA #3415 | FMCA #F419886 | RV/MH Hall of Fame Lifetime Member
2006 Fleetwood Bounder 36Z & 2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD, My iRV2 Photo Albums
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
NLOVNIT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 06:47 PM   #62
Community Administrator
 
NLOVNIT's Avatar


 
Pond Piggies Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 22,292
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gMw View Post
Thanks for getting back to me, I've made the correction.
Also note the correction to their user name (was previously mis-spelled)

Lori-
__________________
Lori & Dave - FMA #3415 | FMCA #F419886 | RV/MH Hall of Fame Lifetime Member
2006 Fleetwood Bounder 36Z & 2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD, My iRV2 Photo Albums
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
NLOVNIT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:32 AM   #63
Moderator Emeritus
 
smlranger's Avatar


 
Country Coach Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Glen Allen, VA
Posts: 7,266
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gMw View Post
Hi Mike,

Additional Stats based on Postings, Calendar entries, PMs, etc.....

47 Members have RSVP'd

42 Members have reserved sites

5 Members have RSVP'd but haven't Reserved a Site (yet)

Headcount is based on 1st names provided by members that have RSVP'ed (vs member names).

Also want to mention to everyone that name tags will be created from the 1st names provided. So would ask everyone to please check the Attendee list at the beginning of this tread and let me know if there area any updates.
You have us listed as 'Gray and Julia'. It is 'Gary and Julia'.

Thanks.

Gary
__________________
'07 Country Coach Allure 470 Siskiyou Summit #31578, Cummins ISL 425; 2014 Ford F150 toad; Air Force One Toad Brake.
Glen Allen, VA; Smith Mountain Lake, VA.
smlranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:32 AM   #64
Moderator Emeritus
 
smlranger's Avatar


 
Country Coach Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Glen Allen, VA
Posts: 7,266
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gMw View Post
Hi Mike,

Additional Stats based on Postings, Calendar entries, PMs, etc.....

47 Members have RSVP'd

42 Members have reserved sites

5 Members have RSVP'd but haven't Reserved a Site (yet)

Headcount is based on 1st names provided by members that have RSVP'ed (vs member names).

Also want to mention to everyone that name tags will be created from the 1st names provided. So would ask everyone to please check the Attendee list at the beginning of this tread and let me know if there area any updates.
You have us listed as 'Gray and Julia'. It is 'Gary and Julia'.

Thanks.

Gary
__________________
'07 Country Coach Allure 470 Siskiyou Summit #31578, Cummins ISL 425; 2014 Ford F150 toad; Air Force One Toad Brake.
Glen Allen, VA; Smith Mountain Lake, VA.
smlranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:32 AM   #65
Moderator Emeritus
 
smlranger's Avatar


 
Country Coach Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Glen Allen, VA
Posts: 7,266
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gMw View Post
Hi Mike,

Additional Stats based on Postings, Calendar entries, PMs, etc.....

47 Members have RSVP'd

42 Members have reserved sites

5 Members have RSVP'd but haven't Reserved a Site (yet)

Headcount is based on 1st names provided by members that have RSVP'ed (vs member names).

Also want to mention to everyone that name tags will be created from the 1st names provided. So would ask everyone to please check the Attendee list at the beginning of this tread and let me know if there area any updates.
You have us listed as 'Gray and Julia'. It is 'Gary and Julia'.

Thanks.

Gary
__________________
'07 Country Coach Allure 470 Siskiyou Summit #31578, Cummins ISL 425; 2014 Ford F150 toad; Air Force One Toad Brake.
Glen Allen, VA; Smith Mountain Lake, VA.
smlranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 08:29 PM   #66
gMw
Senior Member
 
gMw's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Carolina Campers
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Conway, SC, USA
Posts: 741
Lori, Gary... Thanks for the updates, which should be reflected in the list now...
__________________
George & Laraine
and The Golden Ones, Montana & Sierra
2013 Expedition 38s, 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
gMw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 08:29 PM   #67
gMw
Senior Member
 
gMw's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Carolina Campers
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Conway, SC, USA
Posts: 741
Lori, Gary... Thanks for the updates, which should be reflected in the list now...
__________________
George & Laraine
and The Golden Ones, Montana & Sierra
2013 Expedition 38s, 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
gMw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 08:29 PM   #68
gMw
Senior Member
 
gMw's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Carolina Campers
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Conway, SC, USA
Posts: 741
Lori, Gary... Thanks for the updates, which should be reflected in the list now...
__________________
George & Laraine
and The Golden Ones, Montana & Sierra
2013 Expedition 38s, 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
gMw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 11:59 AM   #69
Member
 
Thor Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Carolina Campers
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Cottageville, SC
Posts: 30
We just registered, and paid deposit this morning and will have site K 61 I sent a PM to gMw.
__________________

__________________
Jim, Coby, and 4 fur kids
2005 Mandalay Presidio (39C)
Tucker1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 11:59 AM   #70
Member
 
Thor Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Carolina Campers
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Cottageville, SC
Posts: 30
We just registered, and paid deposit this morning and will have site K 61 I sent a PM to gMw.
__________________
Jim, Coby, and 4 fur kids
2005 Mandalay Presidio (39C)
Tucker1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2014 National Rally - September 14 - 20, 2014 - Myrtle Beach DriVer iRV2.com International Rally 175 09-16-2014 12:30 PM
2014 National Rally Fees via RegOnLine DriVer iRV2.com International Rally 52 09-03-2014 09:16 AM
WIT Rally Schedule Offers Multitude of Fun Activities for 2013. DriVer RV Industry Press 3 06-22-2013 09:38 PM
National Rally Attendees 2000-2010 Madame Boomer Rally Master's Forum 0 08-13-2010 06:41 AM

» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.