Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-09-2014, 06:37 PM   #43
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Freightliner Custom Chassis - Seminar

On Tuesday, September 16th at 10:00am, Dwayne Wilkie from Gaffney's Oasis Service Department will be presenting a seminar at the IRV2 National Rally.
On the seminar schedule will be the
FCCC 24/7 Direct Customer Support App.
Late Breaking News ....
" GAFFNEY, SC, July 14, 2014 — Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. (FCCC) has released a new mobile app that connects customers with its legendary, nationwide dealer and service network no matter regardless of time of day or geographic location.

The 24/7 Direct app from FCCC made its debut in Apple’s App Store for the iOS mobile operating system this week, joining recently released versions of the app for Android and Windows Phone. The 24/7 Direct app, which is available free of charge, makes FCCC customer service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week by putting the entirety of the FCCC dealer and service network in the palm of users’ hands. The app is designed for customers riding on RV, walk-in van, and commercial bus chassis.

“We design and build products made for people who love spending time on the road, which means the need to locate and connect with a dealer or service center can happen anywhere,” said Bryan Henke, manager of product marketing for FCCC. “When we say we’re ‘Driven by You,’ we mean it. And a big part of that drive is providing the best and most comprehensive support network we can. The 24/7 Direct app makes that network even more accessible and effective for our customers.”
Freightliner is Driven By You!

RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-09-2014, 10:15 PM   #44

Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvbunz View Post
Tireman,
You have wet my whistle. I would love to hear your seminar on tire safety. I know you would be very well received.

Sorry for late reply but FMCA asked me to present at their Redmond, OR Convention 8/12-8/16 so wife & I are making a big trip from Ohio to West coast through late Sept
Never heard anything official from IRV2. And trying to get back East just isn't possible from time or $$ stand point.
Old 08-10-2014, 05:13 AM   #45
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tireman9 View Post
Never heard anything official from IRV2.
Tireman9, I was on the RV Show circuit for about 5 years and from my experience going to the BIG shows is always a better investment of time and resources. I congratulate you for getting the Redmond Show since there should be a thousand rigs or more and more than a hundred vendors. This is the audience I would target if I had the choice however I would like to point out that you did receive "Official Word" from iRV2.

Sent: Sat 6/14/2014 7:12 PM
"I don't believe that I have seen where you were registered however I would ask, are you coming to our rally and would you like to speak about tires?

Our paid vendors are getting first crack at the seminar slots however if I have an opening, I will certainly offer it to you. At this time I have 2 slots that remain open however those may go at any time.

Mike (DriVer)
Wagonmaster"

"Thanks but we have a trip to Oregon> Canada> Glacier & back to home in Ohio in Aug & Sept so only have time for a couple of local one or two overnighters locally in June - July."

===========================

Therefore as of June 14, 2014 7:12pm, I have you as declining the opportunity to attend the 2014 iRV2.com National Rally.
Old 08-10-2014, 05:31 AM   #46
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
In Support of Tires

Michelin Truck and RV Tires of Greenville, South Carolina is attending the iRV2.com National Rally along with their local dealer, Tire Town of Myrtle Beach and Conway.

Due to scheduling conflicts, we were only able to book Michelin at the last minute for Thursday. Tim McGee will present a seminar at 10:00am to 11:00a on Thursday, 9/18 and I have them on the property until noon or so.

Tim will present the RV Tire seminar and the reps from Tire Town will be available to inspect the tires on your rig on request. Michelin tires are not required for the inspection.

PLEASE MAKE PLANS TO ATTEND THIS IMPORTANT SEMINAR
Old 08-10-2014, 03:49 PM   #47

Nor'easters Club
Freightliner is sending Dwayne? Excellent choice! Always pleased when he works on my coach in Gaffney!
ditto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 09:08 PM   #48
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditto View Post
Freightliner is sending Dwayne? Excellent choice! Always pleased when he works on my coach in Gaffney!
I'm excited about getting direct support from Freightliner Custom Chassis.

It's these types of seminar sessions that really make a big difference for our members.

We also have Michelin and 11 other presenters. I actually ran out of time allocation and have essentially booked out our seminar slots.
Old 08-11-2014, 08:24 PM   #49

Monaco Owners Club
Rally

Great job, Mike and crew. Look forward to the seminars and all th other activities, We were at the first rally in 2001 and hope to see some of the other "first timers", including you.
Old 08-21-2014, 10:38 AM   #50

Alpine Owners Club
Driver,
My wife and I only found out about the Veteran's Cafe Luncheon today when we reviewed the rally itinerary. As paid rally attendees, we were disappointed that we didn't get a heads up on this event before the deadline. Please put us on the standby list. Is there a way to get email notifications automatically in the future?
Thanks,
DavnJayni
Old 08-21-2014, 11:04 AM   #51
Community Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavnJayni View Post
Driver,

My wife and I only found out about the Veteran's Cafe Luncheon today when we reviewed the rally itinerary. As paid rally attendees, we were disappointed that we didn't get a heads up on this event before the deadline. Please put us on the standby list. Is there a way to get email notifications automatically in the future?

Thanks,

DavnJayni

Hi. I see this is your first post. Congrats. Here is a thread that may assist. Post # 10 discusses email subscriptions.

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f62/forum...ics-49134.html

Cliff

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
CLIFFTALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 11:07 AM   #52
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Click on the National Rally Forum index then in the upper right hand corner click on Foum Tools then click subscribe to forum this will alert you to any new threads in the forum.

If your interested in a particular thread click on Thread Tools while in the thread then follow the prompts to subscribe to the thread.

Click on the User CP (control panel) in the upper left hand corner tool bar on any page to set your subscription notifications to Instant, Daily, or whichever you would like to have.
See My Pace Arrow Upgrades
JohnRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 02:53 PM   #53

Mid Atlantic Campers
the beast in the driveway

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsirby View Post
I am so excited to see the RV Driving School scheduled for the Rally. I have been telling Frank for the last two years I wanted to drive, but I have a real fear of this big monster.. I drove the Class C, so I'm hoping Beau can get me driving the Class A.
I too have a fear of the beast in the driveway and interest in learning to drive the class a
Old 08-28-2014, 02:55 PM   #54

Mid Atlantic Campers
microwave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC2 View Post
The proper use of the microwave/convection oven would be well received by the ladies I'm sure.
I could use a few hints on this too
Old 08-29-2014, 09:06 AM   #55

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC2 View Post
What is the date/time for the Medieval Times event? We are also looking at the the Intracoastal Waterway cruise/dinner and the only available dates of interest to us are 9/16-5p and 9/17-5pm so don't want conflicting bookings.
We scheduled and paid for a day cruise on 9/18. It leaves the pier in North Myrtle Beach at 10:30, and takes about two hours. It was $20 per person.

See you at the rally!
virginiamtns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 05:45 PM   #56

my tt does not have an over, according to my DW, we have an extra storage compartment under the stove

Tags
national, national rally, rally