Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-05-2017, 01:28 PM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by "007" View Post
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/3+Br...d36.310799!3e0

Sure would have been a fun trip for us, miss the rallies and friendship we had at them.
Could reuse my irv2 cooking apron and visit the south west we never made it too.
Times have change now and age and eye site are against me but will enjoy this thread and others in the year to come.
It would be 2895 miles and 42 hours of traveling for us maybe I could get a proxies award.
Like I always say ENJOY and SAFE TRAVELS to you all.
I'm sure you'll be there in members thoughts Roger! You're a good man, and have been of immense help to me and others on irv2.com.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG 11B5MX,Infantry retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA." My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F. Kennedy
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-06-2017, 03:14 PM   #72

Never been to one, but am interested. Assume all iRV2 members are eligible or do you have to be a member of a specific RV Motorhome Owner Club?
Old 11-06-2017, 03:16 PM   #73
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
2018 iRV2 International Rally

Quote:
Originally Posted by geobiker39 View Post
Never been to one, but am interested. Assume all iRV2 members are eligible or do you have to be a member of a specific RV Motorhome Owner Club?

All registered iRV2 members are invited to attend. Come on down[emoji844]
Registrations will begin by April or sooner.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
Old 11-07-2017, 01:50 PM   #74

Excited to meet up with folks again. We attended the 2016 Rally in Elkhart, but being from the west coast, didn't make the Branson rally this year. We stayed at Nevada Treasure earlier this year and found it very nice. Also this is a great place to use as a base to day trip into Death Valley or Las Vegas.
Old 11-07-2017, 02:01 PM   #75
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Cathi View Post
Excited to meet up with folks again. We attended the 2016 Rally in Elkhart, but being from the west coast, didn't make the Branson rally this year. We stayed at Nevada Treasure earlier this year and found it very nice. Also this is a great place to use as a base to day trip into Death Valley or Las Vegas.

Every response that has been seen here about Nevada Treasure, has been in praise of the Resort that has been chosen for 2018. I’m excited about going [emoji844]
I hope that we sell out all of our sites. It’s been a long time coming and we are going all out to provide our Western members with an outstanding event. [emoji2]
Old 11-29-2017, 11:18 AM   #76

Monaco Owners Club
You can be sure that it will be hot. Make sure your air is working before you arrive.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:39 PM   #77

I’m interested in going, but have no idea what goes on at these rallies. Can someone fill me in on what goes on besides meeting a bunch of great people?
Is there a limit on how many sites are available for the rally? And when sign ups start.
Thanks Steve
Safe travels
2015 GMC Denali 3500 SRW CC SWB
Old 12-01-2017, 10:16 PM   #78
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stever53 View Post
I’m interested in going, but have no idea what goes on at these rallies. Can someone fill me in on what goes on besides meeting a bunch of great people?
Steve, The very best resource to find out what goes on is to review past Itineraries. Those are clearly titled in this topic and you can find them going back several years.
Quote:
Is there a limit on how many sites are available for the rally?
It's not really a limit however we booked 125 sites. I believe we will have a few overflow sites.
Quote:
And when do sign ups start.
We are going to begin signing up folks between mid-April to the beginning of May.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:20 PM   #79

Sounds good. Thank you for your quick response
Safe travels
2015 GMC Denali 3500 SRW CC SWB
Old 12-03-2017, 02:07 PM   #80

We are nubies to iRV2. When will registration open for 2018 Rally?
Old 12-03-2017, 02:24 PM   #81
Moderator Emeritus

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barespirits View Post
We are nubies to iRV2. When will registration open for 2018 Rally?
See post#78 (above) by DriVer...April-May 2018.
Stand by for updates to be posted here.
Kim and Steve, Mustang LCDR (USCG Ret), Outlaw #1193
https://www.irv2.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic84535_7.gif
WE LOVE OUR OUTLAW RV
Old 12-08-2017, 09:39 PM   #82

Vintage RV Owners Club
Sounds like fun. I think we are going to try and make it
Old 12-08-2017, 11:43 PM   #83
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Bring your RV’ing friends too[emoji844]
Old 12-21-2017, 01:47 PM   #84
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Arrow Rally Update - Early Planning States

Here's a little bit of planning update for you folks .....

Wednesday is our normal off-site day and we are working along those lines to provide the attendees with a single solution entertainment venue. Once we figure out all the details, when you enter your purchase preferences in the Registration OnLine Software, there will be a single purchase option for an "Evening In Las Vegas." Your evening in Las Vegas will include round trip transportation to and from the venue. This becomes more important in the evening after the show. I personally would prefer to sit back and relax rather than drive through the NV desert after dark.

The "coach" will drop us off in close proximity to the venue and you will be invited to join the line at an excellent buffet type dinner. I am told that Vegas buffets in upscale hotels (Yes we are going there) will be awesome.

After a 1 hour meal period, we are going for a 7:00pm show. The 'show" is a major headliner and I'm sure that it will be well received. At some point near ~9:00pm we will begin boarding the coach for the return trip.

Our ETA to Nevada Treasure will be close to 10:00pm.

I remember LV as being heavily subsidized in favor of visitors however the worm has turned.

Considering that this is going to be in downtown Las Vegas, as stress free as possible, featuring deluxe transportation, outstanding meal and a headliner show, we are targeting a per person price in the range of 150.00 to 200.00 which I am told is cheap. Our coordinator told me that a recent 4 person meal that he recently experienced ran nearly 1200.00. Oh! Don't forget about parking when available close to where you want to be plus the cost.

On Thursday "or" Friday we are pulling the strings on a National Park / Monument activity since those will give the biggest bang for the buck. These I expect will be car pooled, lunch if possible, with plenty of time to enjoy the venue/scenery. Some of our folks, I'm sure will be making Bee Lines back into town to begin their campaign in defeat of a number of 1 armed bandits. That of course is up to the individual couples.

It's still very early in the planning stages however we do have boots on the ground and they are helping to develop the best venues at the best possible prices keeping in mind the amount of time away from the resort. Most of us have puppies.

I am getting more & more excited about this event regardless of the fact that I'll be approximately 2400.00 miles for us.

Party Mode =

On behalf of the International Rally Staff, site Mods and Admins, I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Closed Thread

Tags
national, national rally, rally