Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-10-2006, 12:56 PM   #1

OK yall, we have a member who is not going to be able to attend due to a health problem they just found out about. He is going to be starting Chemo treatments within a week or so. SO needless to say he will most likely not have the energy to even get to the rally much less enjoy it.

This member has a 50 Amp back-in site and has signed up for two to go on the Cades Cove Hayride.

I have already sent the money in for the campground (Over a month ago) as well as the venues. So if there is no one to fill the spot and recover the funds, I will not be able to give him a refund.

Now I KNOW there has to be SOMEBODY ready to come join the fun and fellowship that somehow wound up forgetting about the deadlines until too late!

Catch Yall Later,

Don (W5IT)
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-10-2006, 12:56 PM   #2

OK yall, we have a member who is not going to be able to attend due to a health problem they just found out about. He is going to be starting Chemo treatments within a week or so. SO needless to say he will most likely not have the energy to even get to the rally much less enjoy it.

This member has a 50 Amp back-in site and has signed up for two to go on the Cades Cove Hayride.

I have already sent the money in for the campground (Over a month ago) as well as the venues. So if there is no one to fill the spot and recover the funds, I will not be able to give him a refund.

Now I KNOW there has to be SOMEBODY ready to come join the fun and fellowship that somehow wound up forgetting about the deadlines until too late!

Catch Yall Later,

Don (W5IT)
Old 06-10-2006, 03:40 PM   #3

Appalachian Campers
Don, if no one picks up the hayride with the site, we will do the hayride. Let us know.
Our prayers to this person. Tough times.

Tow 2001 PT Cruiser
Old 06-10-2006, 04:29 PM   #4

Mid Atlantic Campers
Check with Bob - rebelsbeach - he may want to come.
Old 06-10-2006, 04:41 PM   #5

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RKamperRV:
Check with Bob - rebelsbeach - he may want to come. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Richard already "Wrangled" a site for him a few days ago. Otherwise I would put him in that site.
Old 06-10-2006, 04:42 PM   #6

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Colette and Joe:
Don, if no one picks up the hayride with the site, we will do the hayride. Let us know.
Our prayers to this person. Tough times. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Colette and Joe! I will keep that in mind. (What little I have left )
Old 06-11-2006, 04:47 AM   #7

Texas Boomers Club
Hi Don -

Please extend our thoughts and prayers to the one unable to come. We're sure it's disheartening for him/them not to come, but his health and treatment is of the upmost importance right now. PLEASE let him know the entire iRV2.com family is behind him.

Have you got Steve and Pat Wilson (Crudeman) from Texas in a 50 amp site yet? If not, they sure need it as they just bought a new motorhome. I'll snag the site for them if you haven't already worked your magic and got them into a 50 already.

IF the Cades Cove tour hasn't been snagged yet, I'm sure the Coffmans (JayC and Stella) would like to have their names on it.

Sandy
National Rally Wagonmaster
Life is sweet when the TEXAS BOOMERS meet!
Old 06-11-2006, 01:06 PM   #8

Crudeman is already on a 50 amp site. Got that changed a few days ago.

The Cades Cove has already been taken by another member.

So all we have left is to hopefully get someone to take the site.

Catch Yall Later,

Don
Old 06-11-2006, 03:39 PM   #9

Monaco Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Thank You Don, I just saw where they had the site assignments up, I appreciate your efforts in this.

Thanks Madame Boomer for keeping a eye out for us.

06 HR PDQ 40'
Old 06-20-2006, 07:23 AM   #10

I just got an e-mail from the member who looked like was going to have to miss the rally due to Chemo treatments.

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like they are going to be able to make it after all!!

So instead of there being two sites available there is now one.......

We still have C-Drivers 50 amp. site available.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:58 PM   #11
Administrator Emeritus

Great news Don..
Old 06-21-2006, 10:34 AM   #12

Someone has stepped up to take the site that C-Driver had.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo looks like there will be ANOTHER Texan at teh rally.
Old 06-21-2006, 02:45 PM   #13
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Don (W5IT):
Looks like they are going to be able to make it after all!!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since this site is no longer available and will be used by the original person who registered for it, I'll close this thread.
Closed Thread