Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-24-2012, 04:37 AM   #1
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
Great 2012 Rally! Thanks to Wagonmaster!

From all reports, the rally was quite successful.

Thanks to Dickson, Tracy and to all those that helped.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-24-2012, 05:15 AM   #2
Community Administrator

I agree and thanks to all who posted those great photos. It made us feel that we were somehow there with you guys.

Cliff

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
CLIFFTALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:39 PM   #3

This was our first irv2 rally and I believed it will be hard to surpass. Dickson, Tracy and all the others who help pull this together did a great job. Great site, Great entertainment, Good meals. Thanks to all who worked so hard to make this the success that it was! Excellent Job! Thanks! Neal
Neal Daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:13 PM   #4

Pond Piggies Club
Well, let the grumptrucker put it this way. Tracy did an excellent job...Dickson..well.....OK, I'll give his some credit!!!!!!!!!!!
Grumpytrkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:32 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
It was a great Rally, hats off to Tracy and Dickson, Job well done. I even seen that Grumpytrkr smile a couple times Jim
Old 09-29-2012, 07:45 PM   #6

Pond Piggies Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvjimmy View Post
It was a great Rally, hats off to Tracy and Dickson, Job well done. I even seen that Grumpytrkr smile a couple times Jim

I want proof!
Grumpytrkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:28 AM   #7

Thor Owners Club
DW and I added an extra week to our vacation and toured around Smoky Mountain Park and north Georgia. We were without internet access for most of that time so I'm just catching up on the iRV2 forum.

We certainly had a good time at our first iRV2 National! Hats off to Tracy and Dickson and everyone who volunteered their time to make this a great event. I hope we can make it to some regional events in the future and the 2013 national.
nvestysly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:30 PM   #8

This was also our first rally, but I have to agree; Tracy and Dickson set a REALLY high bar

Can't wait to see where we'll head next!!!
TN Blondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:14 PM   #9

Thor Owners Club
Tracy and I had a great time... The chance to meet so many new and interesting people was a once in a life time experience... Thank you all for the gracious thanks... D&T
Lemon and Tucker the Pups
Dixieray53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:16 PM   #10

Monaco Owners Club
It was our first Rally and we had a great time, meeting new friends from all over the US and Canada. Tracey and Dickson you have left a hard act to follow in my book,as I will compare all the others to my first Rally. You did a great job and should be proud. Jim PS. did I mention that the food was out of this world,if not I just did.
Old 11-24-2012, 05:55 AM   #11

Monaco Owners Club
Florida Cooters Club
We als had a great time at our 1st IRV2 rally. The facility was outstanding as was the food and we really enjoyed Kenny Evans, however "Elvis" was a little creepy. The seminars were all very informative along with the round table discussion.

Hats off to Tracey and Dickson and all the other volunteers!! Wonderful job! They have set the bar high. We are looking forward to attending another IRV2 rally in the future.
jsetti is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rally