Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-13-2006, 05:06 PM   #1

I originally paid the registration for two couples, ourselves (calliopeguy) and busdriverlady. We just found out that due to a medical situation, busdriverlady (Jim and carolyn Hilgers...site 149), will not be able to attend the rally. I'm not sure what our options are but I thought I'd first see if anybody else knows of somebody that would like a spot. We fully intend to be there and yes Madam Boomer, I will be bringing the SPAM as promised. I realize it's late in the game but if anybody is interested in spot 149 please let me know ASAP. We might be leaving tomorrow (Friday) or for sure Saturday but will have our laptop so we can check in daily. Don, W5IT, is there any possiblility of refund or portion if I can't get the spot taken?
Thanks
Ken (W0CSC)

Wilson(Maltese)
calliopeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-13-2006, 05:06 PM   #2

I originally paid the registration for two couples, ourselves (calliopeguy) and busdriverlady. We just found out that due to a medical situation, busdriverlady (Jim and carolyn Hilgers...site 149), will not be able to attend the rally. I'm not sure what our options are but I thought I'd first see if anybody else knows of somebody that would like a spot. We fully intend to be there and yes Madam Boomer, I will be bringing the SPAM as promised. I realize it's late in the game but if anybody is interested in spot 149 please let me know ASAP. We might be leaving tomorrow (Friday) or for sure Saturday but will have our laptop so we can check in daily. Don, W5IT, is there any possiblility of refund or portion if I can't get the spot taken?
Thanks
Ken (W0CSC)

Wilson(Maltese)
Old 07-13-2006, 06:29 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Ken our options are VERY limited.

The campground stuf has been paid for right at two months. So at this stage of the game there is almost no chance of getting someone to step in to use the site and stuff.

Looks like the stuff for "Busdriverlady" is going to be a loss.

BTW, the first member on site was "Tomwin". They got here a few days ago. I got here (River Plantation) around 0400 hrs. (4am) this morning. (Drove straight thru from Baton Rouge)

See yall in a couple days, or whenever yall get here.

Don (W5IT) on site #415.
Old 07-13-2006, 06:40 PM   #4

I made a couple of calls to my friends to see if anyone was interested. It seems just too short a notice to get off a week. Looks like this will be a tough one.

David
Old 07-14-2006, 01:22 AM   #5
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Looks like the stuff for "Busdriverlady" is going to be a loss. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Joe-K is coming Thursday and paying the campground directly for a site not reserved for our rally, maybe he'd be interested in taking the last couple days of it and help her out a little?

Or, perhaps Joe would what to come to the entire rally? What say, Joe??
Old 07-14-2006, 02:46 AM   #6
Administrator Emeritus

Sent Joe a PM.....
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 04:03 AM   #7

We are leaving for the rally this morning and since time is so short for any possibility of someone taking the sites I thought I better include some phone numbers.

507-469-9903
507-382-5584

Both cell numbers so if anyone is interested in site #149, or maybe just for a few days please give us a call.

Ken & Renee

Wilson(Maltese)
Old 07-14-2006, 06:28 AM   #8
Moderator Emeritus

Tiffin Owners Club
Pond Piggies Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hitchhiker:

Or, perhaps Joe would what to come to the entire rally? What say, Joe?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, I wish I could come for the whole week, but unfortunately, work obligations prevent it.

I am arriving on Thursday next week, but I already did put in a 2 night reservation about 2 weeks ago.

When I called and made a reservation, the campground told me that I got the only available site for Thursday and Friday so they must be booked solid. Maybe someone else can jump on this site if they want to make the rally.
Old 07-14-2006, 02:14 PM   #9

I will not be able to attend the Rally nor will be available for the Ultrapower re-programming, spark plugs wires and CAI system. If someone could inform Mike Brozini so that he can make these items available to someone else. Some family matters came up and need my immediate attention.
Gaetan Lavoie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 03:52 PM   #10

If any of you had a seat for the hayride,I can get rid of 1 seat for you . I will reimburse your full price.

2006 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE 34N F-53
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 05:58 PM   #11
Moderator Emeritus

Frankie, I got ya room on "Da-bus" for the extra person.

Catch Yall when ya get here.

Don
Old 07-15-2006, 04:20 AM   #12
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gaetan Lavoie:
I will not be able to attend the Rally nor will be available for the Ultrapower re-programming, spark plugs wires and CAI system. If someone could inform Mike Brozini so that he can make these items available to someone else. Some family matters came up and need my immediate attention. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gaetan,

I am handling the Rally registrations for the '06 National rally, .....don't have you on the list of paid attendees.

Did you register under a different name?
Old 07-15-2006, 08:36 AM   #13

Richard,

Thanks for your follow-up.
No, I had not registered for the rally but I had my name down for the upgrades and was planning to stay with some friends in the area.
Gaetan Lavoie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 02:16 PM   #14

Don,MIL is happy.That can only win me points.I will talk to you tomorrow,thank you.

2006 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE 34N F-53
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote