Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-06-2011, 10:09 AM   #15

Thor Owners Club
We love Savannah and go several times a year....one of my favorite places. Would not take too much arm twisting to go there, lol. We have stayed at 3 different RV places in the area and like Hardeeville RV for the location (very easy drive to historic Savannah) and price (passport america park).
Tracy

Lemon and Tucker the Pups
Dixieray53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-06-2011, 01:21 PM   #16
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Let's take this new conversation down to the Coastal Campers Forum. Let's talk it up and maybe we could get something going for April 2012. By that time the flowers start popping up in South Carolina and Georgia so I am thinking that Savannah should be resplendent in color by that time. If we're lucky, perhaps we can get those northbound snowbirds to stop by and rally with us.

As it is right now, we should be able to get at least a dozen rigs to participate just from folks in our local area. (within 300 miles of Hardeeville)

Talking rallies up is exactly how I got the 1st National Rally going and its not hard to do. All you need are like minded people to come together in fellowship to share good times.

This would be an ideal opportunity to see if we can kick off the inaugural (1st) Coastal Camper's Rally. I know there are people out there that want to see this happen, so let's make it work.

RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:20 PM   #17

Winnebago Owners Club
Hi All, STILL on the road. Stopped in Mytle Beach (Lakewood CG) a few days then on to Flagler Beach, Fl. Got a gift in the windshield compliments of a flatbed construction tractor trailer in South Carolina on I-95. Got it fixed in Flagler. Crack was fixed. They did a nice job. On to Tampa on Sunday to have some work done at Lazy Days. Then back to Illinois and home. If gas prices keep going done, I might stay under budget for this trip.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:34 PM   #18
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popcorn Man View Post
If gas prices keep going done, I might stay under budget for this trip.
Gas here is priced at $3.14 right up the street from my house here in Conway, SC.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:41 PM   #19

Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Don't know when we will be home,we had to stop by Durham,Tom is having surgery tomorrow at Duke to remove a brain tumor,please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

Dianne
Old 10-07-2011, 05:35 AM   #20
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by diandtom View Post
Don't know when we will be home,we had to stop by Durham,Tom is having surgery tomorrow at Duke to remove a brain tumor,please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!
Dianne, We are keeping a site open for you and Tom at the Coastal Camper's Rally in the spring. Please let Tom know that we all wish him to get well soon and we will keep him in our thoughts and prayers.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:17 AM   #21

Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Thanks Mike,I really hope we can make it!
Old 10-07-2011, 07:19 AM   #22

Winnebago Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:

Dianne
Will keep Tom in my prayers, and you as well.
bsirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:28 PM   #23
JC2

Newmar Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:

Dianne
Anyone have the latest status/posting on how Tom is doing after his surgery.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:23 AM   #24

Tiffin Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Coastal Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriVer
Let's take this new conversation down to the Coastal Campers Forum. Let's talk it up and maybe we could get something going for April 2012. By that time the flowers start popping up in South Carolina and Georgia so I am thinking that Savannah should be resplendent in color by that time. If we're lucky, perhaps we can get those northbound snowbirds to stop by and rally with us.

As it is right now, we should be able to get at least a dozen rigs to participate just from folks in our local area. (within 300 miles of Hardeeville)

Talking rallies up is exactly how I got the 1st National Rally going and its not hard to do. All you need are like minded people to come together in fellowship to share good times.

This would be an ideal opportunity to see if we can kick off the inaugural (1st) Coastal Camper's Rally. I know there are people out there that want to see this happen, so let's make it work.
My wife and I would love to see savannah again in the spring. We are new tiffin owners and at one time had a kid at scad and fell in love with savannah and with tybee island too!

I'm currently based in Maryland.

BoogieMan
Old 10-11-2011, 12:24 AM   #25

Tiffin Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Coastal Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by diandtom

Dianne
Storming the Gates!!
Old 10-11-2011, 09:55 AM   #26

Winnebago Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieMan View Post
My wife and I would love to see savannah again in the spring. We are new tiffin owners and at one time had a kid at scad and fell in love with savannah and with tybee island too!

I'm currently based in Maryland.

BoogieMan
Check out the thread under the Southeast Region, Coastal Campers. We have a discussion going on there. There is a lot of interest for this Rally.
bsirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:55 AM   #27
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

I just got off the phone with Dianne, Tom came through surgery ok and is now dueing some rehab! However due to it's location they could not take it all out so after rehab he will have to have some more treatment not sure what type yet! She also asked to keep the prayers comming!!! And that they look forward to camping with us again!!
Old 10-11-2011, 12:54 PM   #28

Tiffin Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Coastal Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL
Hi All,

I just got off the phone with Dianne, Tom came through surgery ok and is now dueing some rehab! However due to it's location they could not take it all out so after rehab he will have to have some more treatment not sure what type yet! She also asked to keep the prayers comming!!! And that they look forward to camping with us again!!
Prayers answered; prayers cotinued

Storming the gates!