Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-23-2011, 04:41 PM   #29

Thor Owners Club
Trace and I are here as well arrived at 4 'ish. Checked in with Mike and are awaiting our assignment for Saturday...We said the same thing..If it stops raining we'll walk around and meet some folks...And Grumpytrk is here, warm and dry....said hello to him and Donna already....Cheers...D

Lemon and Tucker the Pups
Dixieray53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-23-2011, 07:58 PM   #30
Moderator Emeritus

Vintage RV Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Ron, be sure and bring that rain back to us...we need it. We are having 28 pines and 4 oaks removed from the 3 acres that comprise our place and the inlaws.

Ken

Old 09-24-2011, 07:09 AM   #31
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

Glad to here folks are getting there and liking what the see even with bad weather,LOL!! We (Me and Jim & MJ) will be there sometime Sun afternoon!

Hey Sandman,
Thanks for all the advice not sure we will get to Kliens, but I did see it,LOL!!

Hey Doc,

Better to overfill the freshwater tank, ROFLMAO!!!!

Remember all: LIVE,LAUGH & Enjoy!!!
Old 09-24-2011, 09:11 AM   #32

Nor'easters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
We are on our way to BP. Narrowly escaped a flood situation last night in Downingtown, PA. After finding our way out of the PA wilderness over flooded roads and the help of a good citizen, we overnighted at the Walmart in Morgantown. Do Not want to have a soggy site at BP! One experience with a foot of water flowing by our steps is enough. I had to drag our Lab mix out of the camper into the water. He did not want to go.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:51 PM   #33
doc

Appalachian Campers
BIG place, crowded in the permanent section. Grass sites. Gonna be OK, I got a satellite in 5 minutes.
Old 09-24-2011, 06:38 PM   #34

Mid Atlantic Campers
Ford Super Duty Owner
If you have a golf cart, bring it. This place is BIG.
Subaru Outback, Cricket SW3
seasonedsole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:19 PM   #35
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastieSCPO View Post
..For those coming in, watch for the campground signs...there are several of them along the way and they will bring you in just fine.
You must not've come the way we did. We came in on US17 from the NW & there were only a couple billboards south of Fredericksburg & nuthin' where we were supposed to turn left onto 602. If there hadn't been a sign that said URBANNA at that 602 pointing me left (BTW I saw SEVERAL 602's coming in on US17 ), I might've passed it up. They really need a sign at THAT turn!

We got in about 4-ish Sat. The site is a bit soggy (we left some ruts pulling in) so I hope it dries out. It is raining (AGAIN!) tonight. Fingers crossed for it to clear up although tonight's late-night weather is forecasting scattered showers east of I-95 & along the coast thru Mon. They're spacing us out quite nicely, though so we've got plenty of elbow room.

I'm ready to get this party started.

Lori-
Lori & Dave - FMA #3415 | FMCA #F419886 | RV/MH Hall of Fame Lifetime Member
2006 Fleetwood Bounder 36Z & 2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD, My iRV2 Photo Albums
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:32 AM   #36

Tiffin Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLOVNIT View Post
You must not've come the way we did. We came in on US17 from the NW & there were only a couple billboards south of Fredericksburg & nuthin' where we were supposed to turn left onto 602. If there hadn't been a sign that said URBANNA at that 602 pointing me left (BTW I saw SEVERAL 602's coming in on US17 ), I might've passed it up. They really need a sign at THAT turn!

We got in about 4-ish Sat. The site is a bit soggy (we left some ruts pulling in) so I hope it dries out. It is raining (AGAIN!) tonight. Fingers crossed for it to clear up although tonight's late-night weather is forecasting scattered showers east of I-95 & along the coast thru Mon. They're spacing us out quite nicely, though so we've got plenty of elbow room.

I'm ready to get this party started.

Lori-

We did not come from the same direction. From I-64, we took Hyw 33 to US17 but then got on US 17 business. Brought us right into Urbanna, several turns and campground signs and we arrived OK.

Bob
CoastieSCPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:48 AM   #37

Thor Owners Club
I'm not a weather man...but I can quess as well as them looks to me that on the radar we are north of Williamsburg, where it looks like it is NOT raining......we are gonna hve a GREAT TIME...Seeya at the bus .....Peace...D
Lemon and Tucker the Pups
Dixieray53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:05 PM   #38

Newmar Owners Club
Mike (DriVer) has connections with the man above us all. Last night, during the pot luck dinner it started to rain. No, it started to pour. It rained all night and into the early morning (today). We are to meet at the bus to go to Williamsburg at 8 AM. Around 7:30 AM the rain abruptly stops and the sun starts to come out! We leave for Williamsburg and have a great sun filled and rain free day. We get back on the bus around 3 PMish. Once on the bus and beginning the ride back to the CG it starts to rain! Just sprinkles, but by now I think you get the picture.

Mike,,,,,your the man. Thanks for a wonderful day and rally.

Nobody Knows Your Coach Like Somebody Who Owns One Just Like Yours
GaryKD is offline   Reply With Quote