Originally Posted by TXiceman
The one in Pigeon Forge, I called for a space but the campground man said it was full but said to contact Dixie for a cancelation. I sent PM with no reply. I could not make an early decision because we was not sure we could come. We ate in Nashville now and heading to Pigeon Forge Saturday, if you have a cancel I would like to get a space.