Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-08-2006, 06:39 PM   #1

Wife just said event date okay, so will sign up within next 24 hours. But, questions first..... I do not know how many people will be in my family group for this event.

1. Signup price covers four persons at campground. As of now, I have no way of knowing if the grandkids may be free to travel or not at that time. If more family can come, can I just add their fee ($25 each?) when I arrive at the campground? Or come back to this site and just add to my current signup choices?
2 Events such as Dollywood .. ticket prices as shown on signup sheet. Will this be the same ticket price I get at Dollywood, or is this a group discount price? Since I do not know how many may actually be in the party, can I later add the tickets needed thru this site's signup page, or just buy what I need at Dollywood?

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-08-2006, 06:39 PM   #2

Wife just said event date okay, so will sign up within next 24 hours. But, questions first..... I do not know how many people will be in my family group for this event.

1. Signup price covers four persons at campground. As of now, I have no way of knowing if the grandkids may be free to travel or not at that time. If more family can come, can I just add their fee ($25 each?) when I arrive at the campground? Or come back to this site and just add to my current signup choices?
2 Events such as Dollywood .. ticket prices as shown on signup sheet. Will this be the same ticket price I get at Dollywood, or is this a group discount price? Since I do not know how many may actually be in the party, can I later add the tickets needed thru this site's signup page, or just buy what I need at Dollywood?

Old 03-08-2006, 07:36 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Well David I'll try to answer your questions.....

The campground fee on the registration page includes ALL activities at the campground for four folks. (Meals, Ice Cream social and such) If you have a couple additional I don't see it as a problem to add them after you get there. I have to pre-pay that stuff, but think the folks doing the meals won't have a problem of me adding a couple folks.

The Dollywood and Dixie Stampeede are the group rate. So if you need to buy additional tickets they won't be at the group rate. You will have to buy them yourself from each venue. I am not sure how flexable the tour bus company I have lined up will be for adding folks.......

On the Cades Cove tour we should be able to add a couple to that as well. But we won't be able to add more than a few. But again that is another one the tour bus company will come into play.

I have to pre-pay most stuff two months in advance. The campground in mid-April with the complete site list thus the April first cut-off.

I hope that "Covers the bases" for ya.

Catch Ya Later,

Don (W5IT)
Old 04-03-2006, 04:33 AM   #4

We would like to come in a day early and leave a day late .... do I need to call the campground for this or ?

Also, our history of making rallies is, well, not good, so we are hesitant to sign up for and pay for the additional events. Is there a chance we could get into these at a later date?
Would love to go on the Cades tour.. The rest we have already done and could do on our own if needed.

Andrea
C Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 05:15 AM   #5
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">We would like to come in a day early and leave a day late .... do I need to call the campground for this or ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Ed,

Yes, you need to make early arrival and/or late departure arrangements through the campground. Actually, there's several who are doing as you. Don has given the campground a list of who is on which site for the rally and they will make every effort to put you on 'your site' so you won't have to move the rig.

Regarding venues, the only sticky point for making your own arrangements is the bus transportation, not sure if Don has any slack in that or not. I'm sure he'll 'pop in' here and elaborate.

See y'all in the mountains!
Old 04-03-2006, 05:21 AM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Howdy Ed,

You can add the extra folks just like you thought. (Well any over the foour included in the price)

As for the events. All but Cades Cove are a group discount. I will have until the end of April before I send the funds for those events. So any that are done before May 1st I can get at the group price. After that I am afraid you will be on your own.

The campground is the biggie. I am lined up to get everything finalized with the Campgrond later today. Then I gotta send a BIG check.

If you are gonna get there early or stay late you need to contact the campground. I am gonna post the site placement for everyone after I get the stuff squared away with Erin. (So if ya call the campground she is the best one to talk to as she has the site list)

Catch YA LAter,

Don

On edit: Richard and I must have read the message about the same time. He is up awful early for one of dem "Retreaded folks"... LOL