Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 09-22-2012, 06:04 PM   #1
Thor Owners Club
Safe Travels Everyone

Tracy and I made it home safe and sound today... No Cat C7 turbo to lose I want to thank all 2012 attendees for their patients and help in making Tracy and mine's rally experience a rewarding one... We look forward to seeing and hearing from all our new and old friends in the future... Again Safe Travels .... Peace... D&T

Dickson and Tracy
2016 Thor Windsport 31S
2015 Fusion Titanium Hybrid
Lemon and Tucker the Pups
Dixieray53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-23-2012, 05:42 AM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Home Too

Deb and I (plus Roxie and Bently) made it home to Atlanta yesterday around 3:30. Ran into an hours delay on I-285 due to road work.
This was our first rally and we really enjoyed ourselves. Met many nice folks and learned a lot. We both want to thank you guys for putting together a fantastic event. We know it took considerable effort and we appreciate it. The location was great, food was delicious, seminars informing and the entertainment was well entertaining.
Hope to see you and everyone again next year

Steve & Debbie plus Bently-Std Poodle & Roxie-Maltese
2004 Mountain Aire 3778 & 2011 Jeep Liberty Toad
"Not All Who Wander Are Lost"
bowpulpit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:52 AM   #3
Community Moderator

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
It was a great rally, our first, but hopefully not our last.

Ya dun good.
Jay & Peggy Monroe with Dolly
Can't take it with you - don't plan on leaving any behind
2016 Newmar London Aire 4553, Spartan chassis
Wrangler Unlimited toad
JMonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:22 AM   #4
Thanks, Dickson and Tracy, for an absolutely wonderful rally. This was our first iRV2 rally but we have been to several other rallies. This was the BEST of any group. Thanks for your time and energy, as well as your financial contribution to the door prizes. You're great wagon masters.
Carl and Gayle and Sammy (Bichon) in NE GA
Safari Simba '05 Workhorse Chassis Allison Tran
Good Sam Currahee Campers Escapees Tara Travelers
GigiShaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:57 AM   #5
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
We made it home by 5:30 with no issues. All traffic moved smoothly and we came thru Spartanberg and Columbia SC without any football game tie ups.

Thanks to Tracy and Dickson, many do not realize the amount of behind the scenes efforts required to put everything together for a very successful rally.
2002 Winnebago Ultimate Advantage 40J, Roadmaster InvisiBrake Model 8700
2012 Chevy Captiva
"Everyone Goes Home"
depchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:58 PM   #6
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Carolina Campers

I would also like to thank Dickson and Tracy for putting on a great rally. It was our first National Rally and was really super. I enjoyed the seminars, food and the entertainers plus was able to meet and talk to some really nice Rvers. It was a nice learning experience for all and be able to get new ideas to make rhe Rv lifestyle more enjoyable.

It was also nice to meet the folks that I either talked to on the phone or chatted with on this site.

Lastly I would invite you all to chat with us on the IRV2 Chatters room plus visit all the other rooms that you can chat on. The IRV2 Chatters usually meet every night at 9PM EST so come and chat awhile.

Again thanks Dickson and Tracy for a super Rally that I know you wiorked very hard it, A job well done!

2014 Winnebago Adventurer 35P,Ford F-53, V-10
2011 Ford Escape,2000 Roadmaster Tow Dolly
"Have a Great Day, Enjoy RVing."
Tom-NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:23 PM   #7

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Carolina Campers
Thanks, Dickson and Tracy for making our first national rally so memorable. Start to finish, everything was fantastic!!!

Hope everyone makes it home safely
George & Laraine
and The Golden Ones, Montana, Sierra & Tipper
2013 Expedition 38s, 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
gMw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:47 AM   #8

Nor'easters Club
Thanks for another great rally!

Drove straight thru on Saturday to New Jersey. So I could spend most of day on Sunday cleaning the rig? Thanks to Tracy and Dickson (and those behind the scenes players like Colleen and Mike) for a great rally. Look forward to next year. And this time, I promise to remember to bring the missus. Have to admit, it's just not the same without her to share with. We have to get our vacation weeks lined up.

Again thank to all for a great rally!

Jim & Joan Corbett; Milltown, NJ
2016 Georgetown 369XLF
gymbow is offline   Reply With Quote