Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 08-07-2012, 07:58 AM   #1
Forest River Owners Club
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Seminar - Scrapbooking needs RSVP

Join us for scrapbooking at IRV2, and learn how easy it is to do!

You never knew that scrapbooking could be so easy and so much fun. In this 2-hour class you will learn basic scrapbooking techniques, paper tearing, inking, and how to journal... and you will leave the class with your completed scrapbook ready for your photos. You will receive a scrapbook kit with everything you need to complete your album including embellishments. Everyone can do it, so sign up now! Class instructor: Bonnie Peacock, Smoky Mountain Scrapbooking and Whispering Winds Scrapbook Retreat

The cost for this seminar will be $25.00 and will be on Tuesday of the rally and includes the following:

1. 6" x 6" album
2. 6" x 6" paper pad
3. coordinating cardstock to mat some of their pictures on and to create a variety on their pages. I will pre-cut the cardstock.
4. printed sheet of page headings that go along with your IRV2 meeting
5. printed sheet of sayings and thoughts that they can use on their scrapbook pages that go along with camping and outdoors
6. a small stamp pad to ink their sayings and headings to give them interest and depth
7. a variety of embellishments such as brads, photo corners, paper leaves, twine, tags, and journaling spots.
8. adhesive
9. photo layouts and instructions on how to do each page in their album using the items in their kit

Also 4 door prizes will be awarded during the class.

This looks to be a fun time.

If you are interested please reserve your spot in this seminar asap by sending me a PM.

Look forward to seeing everyone at the rally!!!

Wyldfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-22-2012, 05:01 AM   #2
Forest River Owners Club
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
We are looking forward to the scrapbooking class but have not had much response for RSVP's and the person giving the class needs to order the supplies if you are going to attend by 8/23. Please contact me if you would like to participate in this fun activity ($25 fee) on Tuesday of the rally or we might have to cancel it.

Seminar - Scrapbooking needs RSVP

I think it will be a great class a great way to have a momemto of pictures to remind you of the great time and great people at the 2012 iRV2.com rally.

Tracy and Dickson, Our Pups Tucker and Lemon
Cheyenne, Dixie, Uno Our Horses at Home
2006 Cedar Creek 34CKTS 2006 Ford F350 PSD
Wyldfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:58 AM   #3
iRV2 Marketing
Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Colleen said; "She's In!"
03 Adventurer 38G, Workhorse W22
F&R Track Bars, Safety+ , Ultrapower, Taylor Extremes, SGII
TST 507, Blue Ox, SMI, Koni FSD, CrossFire
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:06 AM   #4
JulieAuburn and stellabug (sites 121 and 122) are interested! We will both pay when we arrive, if that is ok! Thank you!
JulieAuburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 07:10 PM   #5
I need to change the name on site 121 to APFrizzell instead of Stellabug! Sorry, but we both are still interested!
JulieAuburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:35 AM   #6
Already sent PM some time ago that my DW (Karen) is interested and she will pay once we arrive, if that is OK?
TheArnolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:10 AM   #7
Thor Owners Club
yes that is great, we have 20 spaces available for the seminar.

Dickson and Tracy
2016 Thor Windsport 31S
2015 Fusion Titanium Hybrid
Lemon and Tucker the Pups
Dixieray53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 04:03 PM   #8
I think I posted my RSVP in the wrong thread

I'm in

TN Blondie, site 205

TN Blondie is offline   Reply With Quote