Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-22-2005, 05:24 AM   #1

Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
For those of you who are not going on some of the tours or for something to do Friday afternoon check out the Sight and Sound Theatres. There are 2 theaters at that location and it is less than 5 miles from the campground. They have high quality religious plays. Camilla and I saw their production of Noah in 1999 and it was fantastic. They have 2 shows this year they are Ruth and The Psalms of David. We are probably going to see Ruth on Thursday June 23 at 1 PM. It is a little pricy but the production is first class.
It looks like there is some time on Friday afternoon that if enough people wanted to go to see this production we could get a group discount for 10 or moore and go to the 1 PM show. Maybe the waggonmasters could help with reservations and tickets if there is enough interest.
Here is a link to their website.
http://www.bibleonstage.com

Bill

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-22-2005, 05:24 AM   #2

Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
For those of you who are not going on some of the tours or for something to do Friday afternoon check out the Sight and Sound Theatres. There are 2 theaters at that location and it is less than 5 miles from the campground. They have high quality religious plays. Camilla and I saw their production of Noah in 1999 and it was fantastic. They have 2 shows this year they are Ruth and The Psalms of David. We are probably going to see Ruth on Thursday June 23 at 1 PM. It is a little pricy but the production is first class.
It looks like there is some time on Friday afternoon that if enough people wanted to go to see this production we could get a group discount for 10 or moore and go to the 1 PM show. Maybe the waggonmasters could help with reservations and tickets if there is enough interest.
Here is a link to their website.
http://www.bibleonstage.com

Bill

Old 03-22-2005, 05:30 AM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Texas Boomers Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Ford Super Duty Owner
thanks for the info. albeit we've seen the theater many time, we've never inquired abou ***. I'll look into it.

2017 Solitude by Grand Design
2012 Ford F-450 Lariat
K-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 03:11 PM   #4

We are interested also.
Jake and Doris Foraker
Old 03-25-2005, 04:44 PM   #5

Bill, the Friday show would not work for me. The covered dish is that night and I need lots of prep time for the pot pie. However Thursday would work for me. It will be $38.00 for 10 people. $39.00 for less. If you want to do a sign up for Thursday let me know.

DH (Larry) <><
Allegro Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 08:19 AM   #6

Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Thursday is fine with us. There will be at least 2 of us.
We have asked Camilla's Dad to go with us, but he says he thinks he will be in the way and every one else will be couples and he will be a third wheel. He might change his mind later, but for now put us down for 2.
I need to call the campground and reserve the Saturday night before the rally starts. I think it will be better for me to already be there a day early. I know when we went to Nashville for the rally I was tired most of the time so I want to get some rest before everything starts.

Bill
Old 03-29-2005, 09:37 AM   #7

Bill, tell Camilla's Dad I will be alone so he can sit with me and not feel left out. (that is not a hint, I am happily married, but Larry can not come )

DH (Larry) <><
Allegro Happy is offline   Reply With Quote