Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-15-2007, 07:09 PM   #57
Moderator Emeritus

Texas Boomers Club
He was one of the handsomest fellas there!! I know...I kissed him!

Madame Boomer
signed in under RustyJC's login

2014.5 DRV Mobile Suites 38RSSA #6972
Come join us on a TEXAS BOOMERS rally!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-15-2007, 08:25 PM   #58
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
Ya'll are making me so sad for not being there, Cheri and I miss everyone. and will just have to get ready for next year. You have fun and we will be thinking about ya while I work in this 110+ degree weather so don't even say its hot there.

Wish we were there.

Old 07-15-2007, 08:32 PM   #59
Moderator Emeritus

Vintage RV Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Well Sandy and Rusty, you have not missed much here. Last night we got 3/4" rain in about an hour and this morning we had 2" in about 1.5 hours. More is predicted for the next few days.

Naturally, after the big rain, the sun came out and we had instant sauna.

Ken
Old 07-15-2007, 08:49 PM   #60
Administrator Emeritus

The Campground Owner herself pretty much cooked my goose tonight, as she was single handedly responsible for me wearing that chicken....

Anyone get any pictures of that CUTE little girl that won the costume contest?

Also, I want to take time to add an editorial footnote....This campground is one of the finest managed and well oiled businesses I've ever had the pleasure of associating with.

EVERY EMPLOYEE goes out of their way to assure that everything is "just the way you like it" and I would highly recommend ANYONE considering a trip to Branson giving these folks the chance to earn your business.
One rig or one hundred thirty rigs, they'll do a GREAT job.

I like it so much I'll be back here after visiting Nappanee to hang for a while with Jim and Sue.
Old 07-15-2007, 09:30 PM   #61

We arrived late on Saturday and immediately had to hit the laundry with 4 loads of clothes. 4 handicapped, special needs children (all in diapers) make for a lot of laundry. Also have a 9 year old grandaughter with us this year. She is having a ball here. The dinner tonight was wonderful and the entertainment was SUPER!

The staff here is really going all out to make us all feel welcome and at home. They are the greatest. We will certainly visit with them
again.

All of the attendees are the best folks we have ever met. They are all wonderful to us and to our special little Angels. (By the way, we have a small 5 month old girl waiting for us when we return home on the 24th).

We are now looking forward to the rest of the week. Sure am glad we came.
Old 07-16-2007, 04:57 AM   #62

Official iRV2 Sponsor

If the start of this rally is any indication of how things are going to go than we are in for one heck of crazy fun time! The HillBilly Dinner was absoutely hilarious and food was great to boot.

But the best part was the HillyBilly Waltz.

Click Here for a funny video of our own iRV2 HillBilly's
Old 07-16-2007, 06:01 AM   #63
Moderator Emeritus

Vintage RV Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Some of the "hilbillies" look like they are having way toooooooo much fun. Wonder if they will come home?

Ken
Old 07-16-2007, 06:37 AM   #64
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Yeah, I recognized one face but it would be nice to put names with the rest, good blackmail material! Looks like a good time, we should be there Ken.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:26 AM   #65
Moderator Emeritus

Vintage RV Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Yep Tom, I could have worn my Okie Tuxedo and put then all to shame....
Old 07-16-2007, 09:30 AM   #66
Community Moderator

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
The tribe of 6 MH's from MA. made it in Sunday afternoon had a delay of couple hours with a broken fan belt on GMC all are safe and going to shows tonight.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
Old 07-20-2007, 10:30 AM   #67
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
I gotta tell y'all that with only one of the venues remaining to do, the Branson Belle dinner cruise, this has been one of the best rallies that iRV2 has put on. The ABC campground and their friendly, helpful staff has been terrific and our wagonmaster, "Rebelsbeach" has organized and put on a great rally.

Starting with the Hillbilly show and winding up tonight with the Branson Belle, all the events in between have been top notch. Last night we were entertained by the Warnock family while we stuffed ourselves senseless on the potluck dinner. The drawings for the door prize, raffles, and 50/50 was truly an exciting event with a 10 tire pressure monitor system as the grand prize.

We're all looking forward to next years rally for another great time.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:44 PM   #68
Moderator Emeritus

Tiffin Owners Club
Pond Piggies Club
Just returned from the evenings campfire chat. What a great way to wrap up the week of seeing old friends and making new ones.

From our family, a heartfelt thanks to everyone who participated in putting together the event. Special thanks to Bob and the campground hosts who made this rally one of the best ever.

We'll look forward to seeing everyone at future events. Safe travels to all on your trips home.
Old 07-20-2007, 08:55 PM   #69
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
I want to thank everyone that worked so hard to put this rally together. This is going to be the "memorable" one. The camaraderie, food and entertainment were the best I have experienced.

A big way up for Bob for doing such an excellent job in executing the game plan. This rally went off very well and it's only going to get better as we build on the successes year over year.

We depart our favorite Branson campground for points East however we will be bringing a bit of the Ozarks back the the Grand Strand with us as well as all the fond memories and friendships that have been renewed here at ABC.

We depart we hope at OH dark thirty in the am on MO Rt 65 South!

Safe home to everyone.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
Old 07-20-2007, 10:12 PM   #70

The Rally has been fantastic. Great planning, great rally and campground staff, great food, and comraderie. It's ending on a somewhat down note, as I got word that my mother was hospitalized around noon Saturday with an apparent stroke. This evening I understand she was sitting up and smiling, but only able to say a couple words before speech fell off into babble. She seems unable to comprehend what people are saying to her, but they think that may be at least partly that the hospital took out her hearing aids (and lost one). Her medical staff is so far encouraged by her condition. Two of my brothers are there and will keep me posted as we move eastward starting tomorrow (Saturday).