Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com International Rally
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-25-2011, 08:49 AM   #15

Florida Cooters Club
Coastal Campers
Al
Yes we are booked at Bull Run site #107 Sept 19 till 25. Heading to the rally on the 25 which is about 130 miles.

We will be at River Bend Hiawassee GA Aug 2 till Sept 2 (can't stay there for the holiday weekend as they are fully booked with a waiting list of 25)then heading north for a few stops till we get to Bull Run.

Will be good to see Doc and miss Carol.

Jim&MJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-26-2011, 04:06 PM   #16

Tiffin Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
While visiting our daughter in early June, we spent a week at Bull Run. We camped at site # 111 and had a very nice time. I was able to position my rig to be able to pick up a Directv signal. We're so spoiled. Life is good!.

Bob

CoastieSCPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 08:01 AM   #17
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Registrations are starting to come in!

Just last night we passed the 33% mark of sites that are booked. I know there are a lot more folks out there that said are coming that have not booked and there remain yet a number of folks that are undecided.

We have more vendors that are signing up and I hope to have a good day of top notch seminars for you folks - with refreshments.

The bus is 50% sold out too!

I am also seeing folks on the previous "Maybe" list in the calendar that have updated their status to "Attending."

I think that the timing is right for this rally for one of 2 major reasons. It would make for an excellent last hurrah for the 2011 season for those folks that are staying up north and I am seeing a migration of snowbirds that are going south for the winter.

Come one come all. Please help break the all-time attendance record for a National Rally with us. I know we can do it! However, we need you to help us do it!
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:14 AM   #18

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriVer View Post
Registrations are starting to come in!

Just last night we passed the 33% mark of sites that are booked. I know there are a lot more folks out there that said are coming that have not booked and there remain yet a number of folks that are undecided.

We have more vendors that are signing up and I hope to have a good day of top notch seminars for you folks - with refreshments.

The bus is 50% sold out too!

I am also seeing folks on the previous "Maybe" list in the calendar that have updated their status to "Attending."

I think that the timing is right for this rally for one of 2 major reasons. It would make for an excellent last hurrah for the 2011 season for those folks that are staying up north and I am seeing a migration of snowbirds that are going south for the winter.

Come one come all. Please help break the all-time attendance record for a National Rally with us. I know we can do it! However, we need you to help us do it!
This will be our first rally with the group. really looking forward to it. we will be in site HL24A. we live in Smithfield NC. easy on and off of I95. the road north, well that's another story.
henryn 2011 winnebago view, NC
Old 07-12-2011, 09:45 AM   #19

Fleetwood Owners Club
This will be our first national rally or any kind of ''rally'' and me and Willa are looking forward to it. We will be coming in from Granite Falls NC and we will be arriving a day early because if you sign up for seven days you get ONE DAY FREE.........
We hope to see everyone there and get to know a lot of you guys. I understand they will put all the ''bad apples'' in one place so we can commune one with the other.

Be safe on the road and remember our vets for their service to this nation...
Old 07-12-2011, 04:18 PM   #20

Pond Piggies Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seajay View Post
This will be our first national rally or any kind of ''rally'' and me and Willa are looking forward to it..
We are kind of in the same boat. My wife and I have attended rallies when we owned a Coachman Trailer, with the Coachman Owners group, however, have never attended a rally with IRV2.com. My wife and I are looking forward to this rally because we had to skip out on the rally in Ohio at the last minute due to medical emergency.

I think I'm parked on the end, because the rift-raft has to be parked on the end!

We are going to arrive the Wednesday before the rally. Sort of scope things out, make a long vacation out of it.

I'm worried about it being so close to the beach. Last time I get near the ocean, three kids tried to push me back in the water screaming "Free Willy."
Grumpytrkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:44 PM   #21

Thor Owners Club
Wow Trace and I want to be with the rift-raft This is our first group outing and I am worried about my two earrings and lip ring Not sure how a 50+ year old kid who still loves grunge rock will be greeted We'll find out. But if the malcontents are to be quarantined, we want to be there... Peace and Happy Thoughts....D
Lemon and Tucker the Pups
Dixieray53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:25 PM   #22

Pond Piggies Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixieray53 View Post
Wow Trace and I want to be with the rift-raft
Hay, no problem, come on down. As as far as your grung rock goes, I'll make you a deal. I'll listen to your grung rock, if you listen to Charlie Daniels! Hank Williams Sr? Farron Young?????

Long hair, lip rings, ear rings, none of that bother me. I'm a firm believer in treating people as I want to be treated unless they prove other wise.

I'm 52 years old, but never listened to grung music. In my much misguided youth, it was Dr. Hook, and cult band of the such. So, I'll try to find my Queen CD, and my Dr. Hook CD, and my C.W. McCall CD, and we can talk about the best parties we have ever been to. I'm guessing without the wives around. And, I spent 4 years active, 2 years reserve, and went to far distant lands.

Ever woke up tied to a tree limb to keep from falling out???? Can we go around saying FAAAARRRRR OUT?

I will warn you that if you are one trying to push me back in the water screaming "Free Willy" our frindship will become strained

Myself, Grumpy, and Wife of Grumpy are going in early. Got to check the place out.

Drive safe.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:09 PM   #23

Fleetwood Owners Club
Hi All
We are coming from Louisiana. This will be our first. Looking forward to it.
ajm12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:24 PM   #24
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajm12 View Post
Hi All
We are coming from Louisiana. This will be our first. Looking forward to it.
The Cajuns are coming ... The Cajuns are coming!

Welcome friend!
Old 07-13-2011, 06:23 AM   #25

Thor Owners Club
" I'm 52 years old, but never listened to grung music. In my much misguided youth, it was Dr. Hook, and cult band of the such. So, I'll try to find my Queen CD, and my Dr. Hook CD, and my C.W. McCall CD, and we can talk about the best parties we have ever been to. I'm guessing without the wives around. And, I spent 4 years active, 2 years reserve, and went to far distant lands. "

I still love classic rock "oldies" Skinnard, ZZ Top, etc . I missed the 90's music scene and was introduced to it by my SO. So I have spent the last 3 years catching up We are is SY13 we will probably be there early also, it will be the last week of a 3 week trip in the Mid West.. I was not much of a partier in school. Started working at 15 and haven't quit. But I am making up for that lack of partying now, to the dismay of the family Seeya there....D
Lemon and Tucker the Pups
Dixieray53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:18 AM   #26
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Rift-Raft

Hi All,

Hey Grumpytrkr & Dixieray53,

I guess with my skull & crossbones earring and two Tats I will also be with the rift-raft! As for music all is good but Rap! I am more of a Southern Rock, Country & Bluegrass guy! Last winter I was lucky enough to go back stage and meet Charlie, he is a honest down to earth good guy! Before I cut my hair and shaved I realy looked the part !!! Now just waiting for ole possum face (Jestme13)to chim in, where are you Steve??? Realy looking forward to this rally to see some long time friends again and of course meet and make more new ones !!

I am on SY25 ! See you all in about 73 more Days!!!!!

Remember All: LIVE, LAUGH & ENJOY !!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Charlie & Me1 03-12-11.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	246.0 KB
ID:	12084   Click image for larger version

Name:	Relaxing 1 5-17-08.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	12085  

Old 07-13-2011, 07:39 AM   #27

Pond Piggies Club
Al,

I met Charlie during a USO tour in Korea. He is as down home as they get. A very nice guy.

Does this mean I can play "In America" or "Simple Man" as loud as I want?

Or, I can get out the Tom T. Hall CD's.

I don't remember where I'm parked. But I'm sure it is on the end.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:37 PM   #28
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Hey guys our entertainment at the Rally is going to be great. We've got Big-Bam Boom and the Little Big Band.

You guys are gonna love this group.