Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 09-12-2011, 09:11 PM   #1
Another Noob from Marion, IL !

Greetings! Kevo from Marion, IL says hello. Purchased a 31' Damon Challenger Class A a couple months ago that had new tires, brakes, microwave, flat screen TV, water heater and furnace and plan to be a part timer for a few years before becoming a full time snowbird. Just completed a complete restore of the interior, all clean with new vinyl and carpet, new AC on the roof, new compressor fridge and steam cleaned all the furniture. Installed a brake controller and new rear cam and monitor. I have repaired dozens of things, I know, I know, it will be unending..Took her for a shake down run last weekend and found a water leak under the shower next to the outside wall, cant wait to dig that leak out, ouch oh well....Anyway, not new to forum life, member of many, hope to help out more people than help me...I will be lurking for a while absorbing knowledge from your site like the BORG! lol...
till next time,

___Having done so much with so little for so long, I can now do anything with nothing!____

Kevoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-13-2011, 07:34 AM   #2
Community Moderator

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club

It sure sounds to me like you enjoy your rehab work. If so I fully understand because my hobby is spending time in the garage working on the MH. Post often and share your RV projects with us.

Don & Bev Morgan Weyauwega WI, 05 Itasca Horizon 40KD, 400 HP Cummins, Delorme GPS LT 40, Toad 07 Saturn Vue AWD, Air Force One, TST 510 TPMS, Mayor of Weyauwega 2007 - 2013, Waupaca Co Board Supervisor 2010 - 2014
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:26 AM   #3
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Hi Kevo! Welcome to the party! Better open the gate wide, there's lots to absorb here! Good luck!
Joe & Annette

2002 Monaco Windsor 40PBT, 2013 Honda CRV AWD
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:54 AM   #4
Texas Boomers Club
Forest River Owners Club
Welcome to this forum and congrats on the new rig.
2011 Coachmen Concord, Ford E450
DRosedale, BRosedale and Yorkies, Max, Molly, Harley
Pineville, LA
DRosedale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:44 AM   #5

Thanks for the replies, everyone, still have a few kinks to work out, and no, I would rather be riding/restoring motorcycles/my first love, haha... I always knew I would own a MH one day, I was destined to have all those systems to keep up at once, aack! (LOL)...
see you there,
Kevoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 11:41 AM   #6
Fleetwood Owners Club
<Waves hi!!!> Hello neighbor! My family is practically up the road from ya'll. We are north of Mt.Vernon. We love to go camping at the Benton KOA when we wanna get away but really don't have but a day or so.

momoflots21 is offline   Reply With Quote