Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-21-2006, 09:24 AM   #1

Hubby and I just purchased a new TT and ready for our "virgin voyage" this weekend. We're so excited! This forum has been a wealth of great information for us and decided to finally join in! I've driven my parents (they have a Class A and travel around quite a bit in it...I'm so jealous!) crazy with questions when we were shopping for our TT. They'll be glad to know that I've finally checked on here to take the pressure off of them!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-21-2006, 09:24 AM   #2

Hubby and I just purchased a new TT and ready for our "virgin voyage" this weekend. We're so excited! This forum has been a wealth of great information for us and decided to finally join in! I've driven my parents (they have a Class A and travel around quite a bit in it...I'm so jealous!) crazy with questions when we were shopping for our TT. They'll be glad to know that I've finally checked on here to take the pressure off of them!

Old 04-21-2006, 09:30 AM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Texas Boomers Club
Welcome to iRV2! We're glad you found us and hope you have a great "shakedown" weekend.

Drop in down in the 5th Wheel and TT area with any questions you might have. There are a lot of experienced RVers there who will be glad to help.

Rusty
2014.5 DRV Mobile Suites 38RSSA #6972
Come join us on a TEXAS BOOMERS rally!
RustyJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 03:59 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Texas Boomers Club
Spoiled Rotten -

You will definitely be Spoiled Rotten once you start getting out in that new TT - there just ain't nothin' like it!

Welcome to iRV2.com and glad we've already been a help to you in getting that new toy. Don't hesitate...jump in with whatever ??? you have. Someone will surely have an answer from experience!

And since you are from our Great State! I'd like to invite you to check out the threads under the section called "Rallies, Groups and Events". You can find this on the main page down at the bottom. Scroll down until you find the SOUTH CENTRAL SECTION and there you'll find the Texas Boomers! We'd LOVE to have you and hubby join us for a rally!

We just happen to have a rally coming up in Bandera over Memorial Day weekend. It's TOO CLOSE for you not to come join us for a fun weekend! I'll be posting a new topic and sign up for this rally this coming weekend!

We've got LOTS of Boomers over in your neck of the woods that I'd love to introduce ya'll to!

Keep in touch!
Sandy
Texas and Boomers - we just naturally go together
Madame Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 04:57 PM   #5

Texas Boomers Club
A Big Hearty Welcome to "Spoiled Rotten"!
There's a bunch of us Texas Boomers here in San Antonio....you really need to take Sandy up on her offer to join us for a rally. We have so much fun. Sandy is our exalted wagonmaster, a.k.a. Madame Boomer, but she won't make you bow to her. (just bring her a nice gift)

check out our website www.texasboomers.org to see pictures and read about our adventures.

Hope to meet y'all soon,

'marypal'
Mary Palmer
San Antonio
marypal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 05:16 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Vintage RV Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Another Texas sisze HOWDY

Check out the Texas Boomers as suggested. We answer all questions free of charge...only if we get to tromp (we don't slobber and druel very much)through your new trailer once we get to meet you.

Ken
Old 04-22-2006, 11:31 AM   #7

Winnebago Owners Club
We can now reveal that "SpoiledRotten is our daughter. Sorry to do that to all you great "Texas Boomers", but I know you will enjoy knowing her and her hubby. Thanks for your welcome to her and We hope "Spoiled" will take you up on joining one of your outtings before long.
Janny

2002 Adventurer 32V Ford
janny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 11:23 AM   #8

SpoiledRotten, Congratulations on your new purchase, if you have any additional questions please feel free to ask the forum, an anwser will be forthcoming. Ed.S
Old 04-23-2006, 01:34 PM   #9

Oh, my gosh Daddy...I mean Janny...I mean Daddy! Now that they know I'm related, I hope they won't "86" me! haha! Our shakedown went great and it sure was hard to motivate to come home! Can't wait 'til we go again in a couple of weeks! Thanks so much to you all for the Texa-size welcome and we look forward to meeting up in the future. Madame Boomer...would love to join on Memorial Day weekend, but already made reservations at Guadalupe State Park. But, next time, for sure! That is.....as long as "Janny" hasn't done us in on the invites! Thanks again!