RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-03-2019, 12:56 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
BatRastards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 12
Chillin' in Tucson

Hiya! I've been posting (and lurking) here for a couple of months without having visited the newbie check-in, and I wanted to rectify that.

The wife and I recently bought a new Coachmen Leprechaun 311FS, and went 'broke' for a couple of months acquiring all the accessories for operations and towing. Now we've been out for a couple of short trips - shakedown and education - and the fun is already beginning.

We have family & friends in Seattle/Tacoma, and expect that longer travels will take us there first. Then Glacier Natl Park is on my list.

We became weary of flying away from our furry family members (and hiring the housesitter) so the joy includes keeping them with us. The cat and his needs - litter box, scratching post, bed, toys occupy the entire loft bed. That he has his own 'condo' is actually pretty comical.

Anyway, my prior experience is limited to the brother-in-law's Gulfstream coach for 3 or 4 outings. I'm happy to contribute anything I know about 'stuff' in exchange for y'all's extensive experience!
__________________

BatRastards is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-03-2019, 01:00 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
puttin's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,772
Welcome!

Glad you're here....post often- great to hear you're traveling with your pets. They add fun to everything. Once again- Welcome.
__________________

__________________
2008 Winnebago Sightseer 35-J
puttin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 01:22 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
momdoc's Avatar
 
Tiffin Owners Club
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 7,511
Welcome to the forum.

You are joining a good group of folks here with good info to share. Read the various threads here and ask questions as they come up or add info when you can.

Good luck and enjoy the adventure!
__________________
momdoc
2018 Tiffin Allegro RED 37PA
2016 Veloster Toad
momdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 01:39 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Arch Hoagland's Avatar
 
Monaco Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Clovis, CA, USA
Posts: 8,997
Welcome aboard!

Spent a couple weeks in the Tucson area...have you been to the Titan Missile Museum?
__________________
2004 Monaco La Palma 36DBD, W22, 8.1, 7.1 MPG
2000 LEXUS RX300 FWD 22MPG 4020 LBS

Don't know where I'm going, spose I'll get there anyway.
Arch Hoagland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 03:20 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Dogman635UT's Avatar
 
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,049
Blog Entries: 1
Welcome to IRV2 Forum,

If the two MENU's are a little confusing at first while in the forum, just click on the top right HOME as this will show you a more basic menu before jumping in completely.

In this new forum, your questions about your Recreational Vehicle "RV" will be answered. Take some time to complete your USER CP as this will help members learn more about you to interact online with you. Above you will see two MENU's, on the top is the forum and what is provided for your enjoyment. The Next or second-line MENU is your member's MENU Here you have access to a lot for yourself even a BLOG.

So again welcome as we enjoy your JOINING US and exploring the world through an RV Window or rearview mirror.

Happy Safe Travels to you, Family and or Friends. This group is now even better, that you are here. WELCOME to IRV2 Tell your RV friends to JOIN US.

While I'm only a member like yourself, I am called;
DogMan
Dogman635UT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 10:53 PM   #6
Community Moderator
 
TonyDi's Avatar


 
Newmar Owners Club
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 18,344


Glad you joined us.
__________________
Tony & Ruth........... FMCA#F416727
2016 London Aire 4519, Freightliner chassis, Cummins ISX, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Blue Ox Avail with AF1. TST 507 TPMS
TonyDi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 07:44 AM   #7
Senior Member/RVM #90
 
MSHappyCampers's Avatar


 
Monaco Owners Club
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Columbus, MS
Posts: 39,767
Hi ! Welcome to IRV2! We're sure glad you joined the gang!

Congrats on the new Leprechaun ! Have fun and keep her between the ditches!

Good luck, happy trails, and God bless!
__________________
Joe & Annette

2002 Monaco Windsor 40PBT, 2013 Honda CRV AWD
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 09:37 AM   #8
Junior Member
 
BatRastards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch Hoagland View Post
Welcome aboard!

Spent a couple weeks in the Tucson area...have you been to the Titan Missile Museum?
I took a buddy to the museum a couple of years back. We took the short tour, and now I'm looking forward to another visitor so I have an excuse to go back for the longer one!
BatRastards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 09:39 AM   #9
Junior Member
 
BatRastards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSHappyCampers View Post
Hi ! Welcome to IRV2! We're sure glad you joined the gang!

Congrats on the new Leprechaun ! Have fun and keep her between the ditches!

Good luck, happy trails, and God bless!
LOL! In my biker world, it's "Shiny side up!"

Thanks!
BatRastards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 09:41 AM   #10
Junior Member
 
BatRastards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by puttin View Post
Glad you're here....post often- great to hear you're traveling with your pets. They add fun to everything. Once again- Welcome.
Love traveling with the critters! The home on wheels feels incomplete without them.
BatRastards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 09:43 AM   #11
Junior Member
 
BatRastards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogman635UT View Post
Welcome to IRV2 Forum,

If the two MENU's are a little confusing at first while in the forum, just click on the top right HOME as this will show you a more basic menu before jumping in completely.

In this new forum, your questions about your Recreational Vehicle "RV" will be answered. Take some time to complete your USER CP as this will help members learn more about you to interact online with you. Above you will see two MENU's, on the top is the forum and what is provided for your enjoyment. The Next or second-line MENU is your member's MENU Here you have access to a lot for yourself even a BLOG.

So again welcome as we enjoy your JOINING US and exploring the world through an RV Window or rearview mirror.

Happy Safe Travels to you, Family and or Friends. This group is now even better, that you are here. WELCOME to IRV2 Tell your RV friends to JOIN US.

While I'm only a member like yourself, I am called;
DogMan
Thank you for the guidance. I will take the advice to explore.
__________________

BatRastards is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tucson to Fort Knox, Ky Finhawk Navigation, Routes & Roads 2 02-04-2009 07:42 PM
Snow In Tucson Jeff and Cheryl Alpine Coach Owner's Forum 4 01-05-2009 08:37 PM
DirectTV : Kingdome : TIVO : Tucson & Some Other Markets Ceratto's Grotto Technology: Internet, TV, Satellite, Cell Phones, etc. 4 12-07-2008 07:08 AM

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×