Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-15-2007, 09:04 AM   #1

We are newbies to this forum. Have been RVing for about 10 years now. Currently on my third 5er, loaded with generator, washer/dryer, all the comforts of home. In 2007 I was the WagonMaster for the McKenzie International Travel Club Rally which was held at the Oasis RV Resort in Las Vegas. We have attended all of the McKenzie annual large rallies since 2003 all the way from Toppenish, Washington, to Ft Collins, Colorado. During the year we mostly do local rallies with local Elks Clubs. I retired two years ago after 38 years with Federal Govt. Wife will retire from teaching after this year and we plan on going lot's more. I would love to hear from other McKenzie Owners.

35' McKenzie Lakota 5er, Model 34SKT
Ford F250 7.3 Supercab PSD
Superchip Tuner
BD X-Monitor Gauges with the turbo mounted Pre-Turbo
Ford AIS Severe Duty Intake System
AFE 4 inch mandrell bend muffler system
PacBrake Exhaust Brake
Brake Guard System
Firestone Air Bags
TrailAir pinbox
TrailAir CenterPoint Suspension system
Voyager color rear observation system

2001 Ford F250 7.3 Supercab PSD
CWIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-15-2007, 09:04 AM   #2

We are newbies to this forum. Have been RVing for about 10 years now. Currently on my third 5er, loaded with generator, washer/dryer, all the comforts of home. In 2007 I was the WagonMaster for the McKenzie International Travel Club Rally which was held at the Oasis RV Resort in Las Vegas. We have attended all of the McKenzie annual large rallies since 2003 all the way from Toppenish, Washington, to Ft Collins, Colorado. During the year we mostly do local rallies with local Elks Clubs. I retired two years ago after 38 years with Federal Govt. Wife will retire from teaching after this year and we plan on going lot's more. I would love to hear from other McKenzie Owners.

35' McKenzie Lakota 5er, Model 34SKT
Ford F250 7.3 Supercab PSD
Superchip Tuner
BD X-Monitor Gauges with the turbo mounted Pre-Turbo
Ford AIS Severe Duty Intake System
AFE 4 inch mandrell bend muffler system
PacBrake Exhaust Brake
Brake Guard System
Firestone Air Bags
TrailAir pinbox
TrailAir CenterPoint Suspension system
Voyager color rear observation system

Old 12-15-2007, 01:20 PM   #3
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
CWIL, welcome to iRV2.

You've come to the right place.

The best RV forum.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 08:57 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
CWil
..Welcome to iRV2 and all the other thingsthat is offered here! Where else can you go on the net to get that feeling of family and friendship that you will find here ?
I am sure you wll find a few of us that are having a bad day...but that is rare.
Please feel free to kick off your shoes, put your feet up...and stay awhile. Feel free to share your adventures with us, answer questions, solve problems and ask a few of your own because it looks like you have a great "RV resume"!
Again...welcome to iRV2!

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 12:31 AM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Country Coach Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Gulf Streamers Club
Charles, welcome to iRV2.com. We are glad to have you join us here and we look forward to reading of your adventures and experieinces. I am sure you will enjoy this website and forum. Take care and keep us posted.
06 Saturn Vue, 06 Chevy Z71 4x4 & 2014 Corvette Z51 M7
RV Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 03:49 AM   #6

CWIL, Welcome to the IRV2 website, glad your enjoying your retirement, keep the forum posted. Ed.S
Old 12-16-2007, 06:19 AM   #7
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
Howdy and Welcome to iRV2 Charles.
Glad you signed in and posting. If we can get enough McKenzie folks to come aboard we can get noted in the Monaco area and do some posting there. Thanks for adding to my post on the March get togeather. Let us know if you have any gusetions. Remember the more you post the mord campfires get lit.

Have fun
Old 12-17-2007, 03:40 AM   #8

Welcome Charles, glad to have you aboard. You will find answers,
photos, and a wealth of great ideas. AND, a bunch of real nice folks.

Post often, Travel Safe and Best Regards, Clyde
Old 12-17-2007, 03:16 PM   #9

How do I post a photo of my rig that comes up with each of my posts.

Old 12-17-2007, 03:58 PM   #10

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
CWil...
I believe RV Wizard was the one I saved his message from...

An avatar will be a photo or small image under your user name. You will need to click on the photo section and register as a member seperatly from the forum. then click on upload photo and follow the directions. For one to be used as an avatar it will have to be a small low resolution file and then you need to go to your profile ( click "GO" and personal zone) to create a signature that will be included for each post. In this profile section you can add an avatar. Photos are screened before they are allowed to be viewable but usually in 24 hrs they are approved and in the photo gallery. Good luck and enjoy!

I will edit this post momentarily if I find more detailed instructions shortly. I hope that info helped...

Here is another post on how to do it. The photos are actually getting approved by 10PM Pacific time.

By the way...these instructions are for the small pics under your screen name on the left side. There are different instructions if you are talking about the photo at the bottom.
Let me know if you mean the other photo...

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 04:10 PM   #11

Thanks, I did same and finally found someone who posted instructions several years ago. As of now I have joined the photo page and uploaded my photo but am currently waiting on approval

Old 12-17-2007, 04:58 PM   #12

I thought I would move the link over so when pic is approved it would be already their. To make a long story short the instructions I found say after you upload photo to right click and go to properties and highlight the url the go to the iRV2 forum and click on the "My Space" tab at the top of any forum page. I couldn't even find the my space tab anywhere. I tried other things in my profile but got a message back that I do not have permission to up load photo. If anyone on who can approve let me know what do I need to do in order to get approved.

Old 12-18-2007, 03:32 AM   #13

Charles, the photos are approved by the "managment". They review and accept daily.
You should recieve your "OK" shortly.