Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 02-13-2011, 10:22 PM   #1
Greetings from Moab, Utah

Just found this forum searching for some information related to the purchase of our new Heartland Edge M22 travel trailer. So new, in fact, that we haven't even taken delivery yet. We're waiting for our dealer in Colorado to deliver it to us in Moab, Utah.

A bit about me: I'm a professional nature and adventure photographer, married to Melissa and we have a 2 year old boy named Jackson. Rounding out the family are our two ATP's (all-terrain pugs) Bierstadt and Petunia.

We sold our motor home right after our son was born and have been tent camping since. We travel frequently (what nature photographer doesn't?) and Jackson is tough to entertain in a tent in bad weather. So, we bought a new trailer that will make it's maiden voyage for the wildflower bloom in Death Valley NP in March.

If you're interested in viewing a few of my photos you can visit the Bret Edge Photography website.

I look forward to learning from the experienced folks on this forum and at some point, I hope to contribute my own hard-won knowledge.

Bret Edge
Bret Edge Photography
Moab Photo Workshops
bretedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-13-2011, 11:14 PM   #2
Absolutely gorgeous photography!!!!

Hi Bret. I too just joined this website. As a matter of fact you are the first person I have responded to. I looked at your photos and they took my breath away. They are absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. I hope many people enjoy them as much as I did. Best of luck with your new rig and your photography. Renee.

rkdifronzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:18 AM   #3
Monaco Owners Club
Great site and welcome to the forum! Nina
12 paws, 40 feet and the open road
WheelingIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:26 AM   #4
Community Moderator

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Jay & Peggy Monroe with Dolly
Can't take it with you - don't plan on leaving any behind
2016 Newmar London Aire 4553, Spartan chassis
Wrangler Unlimited toad
JMonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 12:56 PM   #5
Thank you for the warm welcome! Seems like a great forum. I'll be trolling for information on portable generators soon as I know nothing about what I'll need to dry camp w/ our new trailer.
Bret Edge
Bret Edge Photography
Moab Photo Workshops
Old 02-14-2011, 02:56 PM   #6
Solo Rvers Club
Brett, I'm new, too, but welcome. I came across the group by accident, as well. I looked at your photography site. Arches, Deadhorse, etc., what beautiful places. I have some great pictures and memories from the area, too, but the pictures certainly aren't professional quality. Welcome, keep us abreast of your adventures with your wife, little guy, and pups. Would love to see and hear about your travels.
...memories so we might have roses in December - unknown
HoboPals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:02 PM   #7
Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Welcome Bret & family,
That's some really great pictures. Is that one of your Pugs in your website pictures? Great looking dog.
Travel well, travel safe,
2006 Tiffin Phaeton - 2011 Cadillac SRX
historyljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:11 PM   #8
Fleetwood Owners Club
I am sure you will feel at home here! Lots of good info!

Welcome Aboard!
Dirtbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:24 PM   #9
Thanks for the continued welcome! Yep, that is one of my pugs. That's Bierstadt, the original ATP. His sister Petunia joined the family about 2 years ago while he's been with us for 6 years.
Bret Edge
Bret Edge Photography
Moab Photo Workshops
Old 02-14-2011, 08:42 PM   #10
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Welcome to the forum...

Those are some fantastic looking photos.

John & Cathy R.
06 Pace Arrow 38L W24
08 Lincoln MKX AWD
See My RV Upgrades
JohnRR is online now   Reply With Quote