Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-21-2006, 12:47 PM   #1

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Hi, my name is Shannone and I live in Michigan (about a half hour north of Ann Arbor). My dh and I are 34 and have 3 kids ages 12, 10 and 5. We are just getting into rving and bought a 2007 Cardinal 37RL. We take posession on Saturday, yeah !!

I have 3 fall weekend trips planned close to home and am looking at places for Easter break. We would love to meet some fellow campers from our area !! </span>

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">I am going to make some popcorn and settle in for the evening- there are alot of topics to catch up on !!</span>

~Shannone & Chad [/COLOR]
Lil'Darlin1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-21-2006, 12:47 PM   #2

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Hi, my name is Shannone and I live in Michigan (about a half hour north of Ann Arbor). My dh and I are 34 and have 3 kids ages 12, 10 and 5. We are just getting into rving and bought a 2007 Cardinal 37RL. We take posession on Saturday, yeah !!

I have 3 fall weekend trips planned close to home and am looking at places for Easter break. We would love to meet some fellow campers from our area !! </span>

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">I am going to make some popcorn and settle in for the evening- there are alot of topics to catch up on !!</span>

Old 09-21-2006, 02:22 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Welcome Lil'Darlin 1972 to irv2
Congrats on your new 2007 Cardinal also.
You will find some company mid way down in TT FORUMS. Enjoy the forums on irv2, safe travels and happy camping.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 03:14 PM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Welcome to the forum Lil'Darlin1972, Shannone.

Best wishes to you and your family when picking up your new 2007 Cardinal Saturday.

My sister and brother-in-law live on Earl Lake in Howell, very nice area. We are in Michigan northeast of Detroit.

Our first trip in our motorhome was in October 2003 to Jellystone RV park in Frankenmuth, MI. learned many things on that first two night trip.

Have Fun.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:00 PM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Shannone, welcome to IRV2. Camping with the family is very relaxing and will provide for many memories down the road. Teenagers can be a handful, and will not want to camp because they want to be with friends. We had our one daughter bring along a friend on some trips. Folks with more than one child have let them rotate on whi get to bring a friend. Our daughter loved to take the tent and she and her friend would sleep there.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 05:11 PM   #6

[QUOTE]Originally posted by TXiceman:
We had our one daughter bring along a friend on some trips. Folks with more than one child have let them rotate on whi get to bring a friend. Our daughter loved to take the tent and she and her friend would sleep there.

Ken[/QUOTE
<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">I think that is what we will end up doing too. Wew have room for 6 in the mega cab towing vehicle so we told the kids they could take turns bringing a friend on close to home trips.</span>

Old 09-21-2006, 05:13 PM   #7

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bob&Pat:
Welcome to the forum Lil'Darlin1972, Shannone.

Our first trip in our motorhome was in October 2003 to Jellystone RV park in Frankenmuth, MI. learned many things on that first two night trip.

Have Fun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Thank you very much. I sense a story about the Jellystone..... I've hear both good and bad about that place </span>

Old 09-21-2006, 06:09 PM   #8

Welcome Lil!

Hope your journey through iRV2 land is informative and entertaining!!

Sean
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:51 PM   #9

Welcome to irv2! We're just east on I-96 in Redford, and have been camping with the past 13 years. We've come from a pop-up to a TT and now to a 5er. The kids are getting grown (the youngest is a senior in HS) and the DW and I are enjoying ourselves all over again.

Congrats on the new Cardinal...we're sure you'll enjoy it.

Wife and kid maybe friends, maybe pets, maybe not, lost look in face,
rhoevinbt is offline   Reply With Quote