Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 12-30-2010, 06:48 AM   #1
Hello from Friendswood

Hi. My wife and I live in Friendswood, Texas. We have been rving for some 30 plus years starting with a cabover camper on a Chevy C20 pickup to currently with a 2001 Monaco Dynasty, 40 ft. Looking forward to this web site.

Jim4128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-30-2010, 07:02 AM   #2
Newmar Owners Club

Hi from Casa Grande, AZ, and a BIG WELCOME to iRV2. We're full timers since 05 originally out of Duluth, Mn. and often stay over in the Rockport/Fulton Beach area. Finally got to explore the Hill Country last summer, and sure like that region too!

So, where's Friendswood? Nice name for a community.

Steve & Lynette

2014 Newmar 3103 BAYSTAR/Triton V10 w. Banks/05 Honda Element toad
Chickadee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:24 AM   #3
Community Moderator

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis

Your personal evolution of RVing is similar to ours, and probably most on this forum. We started in a tent, then to a 15' TT, then bigger, then bigger, then...

I frequent a number of RV related forums, but this is my favorite. In general the tone is always friendly and helpful.

Happy trails...
Jay & Peggy Monroe with Dolly
Can't take it with you - don't plan on leaving any behind
2016 Newmar London Aire 4553, Spartan chassis
Wrangler Unlimited toad
JMonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:43 AM   #4
Community Moderator

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club

Welcome to iRV2. We are glad you found us. I believe this is the friendliest site on the Internet. Jay is correct in in his statement on evolution from small to bigger and bigger. I went that route also. Now at my age I am starting to think smaller and smaller.

Post often and share your RV adventures with us.

Don & Bev Morgan Weyauwega WI, 05 Itasca Horizon 40KD, 400 HP Cummins, Delorme GPS LT 40, Toad 07 Saturn Vue AWD, Air Force One, TST 510 TPMS, Mayor of Weyauwega 2007 - 2013, Waupaca Co Board Supervisor 2010 - 2014
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:52 AM   #5

We're from Dallas. Welcome to the Fourm. If I'm not mistaken Friendswood is in the Houston- Galveston area. If not let me know. You've found a great site here. Lots of friendly, knowledgeable people. Let us know about your adventures.
2014 Wildwood 27RKSS 2004 Nissan Titan Pilot Steve
Co-Pilot Marlene Furry Four Leg children: Fancy Lab/Chow, LB Little Bit, Maltese, Rocky, Border Terrier
StStg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:57 AM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Texas Boomers Club
Welcome from another Houston area RVer - we're in the Cypress area. We're glad you found iRV2 and glad you decided to join us.

Take a look at the Texas Boomers link in my signature and the Texas Boomers forum area down in the South Central section on the main page of iRV2. We'd love to have you join us at an upcoming Texas Boomer get-together.

2016 Ram Longhorn 3500 Dually 4x4 CCLB, 385/900 Cummins, Aisin AS69RC, 4.10
2014.5 DRV Mobile Suites 38RSSA #6972
Come join us on a TEXAS BOOMERS rally!
RustyJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:04 AM   #7
South East Texas Area Leaders

Texas Boomers Club
Forest River Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
WELCOME, glad you joined us here at irv2. As Rusty stated, please feel free to join the Texas Boomers in an upcomming event, we would be glad to have you join us. Again WELCOME glad your here.
2008 Coachmen 288FKS-2000 F-250 4x4 V-10/
Fur Baby Lilbit and Diesel
Come grow old with me the best is yet to be TEXAS BOOMERS
MikenAmber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:54 AM   #8
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Hello neighbor!

We live in Texas City. We are also member of that chicken clan, Texas Boomers. Drop a holler some time and we can do lunch.
Wayne MSGT USMC (Ret) & Earlene (CinCHouse)
2008 Winnebago Destination 39W
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:08 AM   #9
I'm right down 518 from you. I'm at the stage of just switching over from tent camping to trailer camping and have a 16' - just got it a few months ago. This is a very friendly and informative board.

2010 Sportsmen Classic 16BH
2002 F150 Super Crew with 4.6 L, 3.73 ratio
sandersmr is offline   Reply With Quote