Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-31-2009, 03:19 PM   #1

National RV Owners Club
Hello from Manitoba, Canada

Just wanted to drop in and say Hi, I have read hundreds of comments on this site and have found them very good and helpful . I have been RVing for last 5 years and have rebuild ( just about completely) 1976 EEE class C unit ( Roof, interior walls, ceiling, cabinet doors, flooring..)
Currently remodeling my 1994 National RV, Sea Breeze. Refinished hardwood flooring, completely resealed the roof, new LCD, new Fridge the old broke down, all the vents + FanTastic 4000R vent, new Tires ( Kelly's )MP3 radio and CB + antenna, mud flaps..as it came without them???..had to rebuild the passenger side storage compartment behind the rear wheel as it was just about destroyed from the gravel/sand flying from the wheel. Added a tachometer $30..a mystery why the manufacturer didn't install one. New ball joint + front bearings as the unit sat for last 3 years in San Diego before I "rescued" her
Plans for 2010 - New shocks - Definitely Koni's FSD ( yes, yes..I've read all the post's on the shocks), New sway bar bushings, Tranny.Temp.gauge and one or two more gauges..maybe AMP and Fuel/Air ratio. ( I am a gauge freak) And depends on the budget/cost new exterior stickers or paint.
I am looking froward to help some of you..if I can with my limited experience, and hope to get some help when I need it in the future.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-31-2009, 03:30 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Welcome, Eh! Sounds like you have done a lot of work and have a lot more planned. Is your weather allowing for lot's of free time to putter? Welcome and please help when you can and share what you know to help others.

Jim

Old 12-31-2009, 03:41 PM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
That is going to be one nice rig when you get finished with all your work. Way to go! And welcome to our forum....it is the best one around.

Bob
CoastieSCPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 04:13 PM   #4

Ronnie Bledsoe 2006 Dutchstar 43''s Avatar

WElcome!!
Ronnie Bledsoe 2006 Dutchstar 43' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 04:48 PM   #5

National RV Owners Club
Thanks for the warm welcome

Jim Stewart - From November to April is "Dream" time, where I plan, research, purchase some RV equipment as it is 4' of snow and -10 F outside. My rig is parked beside my Garage ..outside..( Obviously with a RV Cover ) Late April to mid May is update time pretty much every day after work, cause by then I can't wait to go camping ( If there is such a thing as Class A camping addiction...I have it)

CoastiSCPO - I hope it will Bob, interior is pretty good ( Some guy's commented on it asking if it is brand new reupholstered..it's not, just clean and fresh ..well plus the update's I have done) however outside is California sun burned...faded and vinyl cracked..my dream outside look is - Photo Gallery

Btw - how do I become National RV club member here...I'd love to if possible

Eugen.