Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-03-2010, 07:12 PM   #1

Winnebago Owners Club
Heartland RV Club
Hello, from Spokane, Wa!

This site was recommended from a friend and I really enjoy all the information. My wife and I just purchased our first motor home after years of pulling a travel trailer. Hope to see you all on the road....
zagguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-03-2010, 08:17 PM   #2

Ford Super Duty Owner
Welcome aboard Zagguy, your friend is right this is the most friendly RV forum on the net.
Well with the new MH I'm sure you'll have lot's of questions to ask and there's lots of experienced RV'ers here to answer them for you. It would be nice to hear a bit about your new motor home and that's a neat way to break the ice (so to speak)
Cheers
Willey
WilleyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:13 AM   #3
Community Moderator

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
zagguy;

Welcome to iRV2. We are glad you joined us. Congratulations on the recent purchase of your MH. Post often and don't be afraid to ask questions. We have a Winnebago Chat on Tuesday nights at 9 PM EST and you are most welcome to join us.

Don
Don & Bev Morgan Weyauwega WI, 05 Itasca Horizon 40KD, 400 HP Cummins, Adopted by a great couple, Toad 07 Saturn Vue AWD, Air Force One, TST 510 TPMS, Mayor of Weyauwega 2007 - 2013, Waupaca Co Board Supervisor 2010 - 2014
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:35 AM   #4

Fleetwood Owners Club
Welcome zagguy

Welcome from another newbie. I just bought a motorhome and joined irv2 a few weeks ago. This place has been a God send. In two short weeks I've solved easily, half a dozen problems. Including fixed a hot water heater and actually fixed my leveling jacks. Had I not had this site I'm sure I would have called a tow truck to take the RV to a dealer and spent hundreds of dollars if not more on a simple fix that just required me to add transmission fluid.
Enjoy your new lifestyle, motorhome, and irv2
Ed
tedward1555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:34 PM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
Heartland RV Club
Thanks to all. We purchased a 2000 Winnebago Journey with low miles and seems to be in great condition. That being said we also purchased an extended warranty just in case. I know I'll have a lot of questions and quite frankly it is a little intimidating, diesel pusher, solar panels and lots of buttons! We are avid campers and look forward to the motor home experience. Good by travel trailer hello highway...
Old 02-04-2010, 04:16 PM   #6

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Welcome to the forum from Bob in Coeur d' Alene
BobGed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:01 PM   #7
Moderator Emeritus

Jayco Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
Welcome aboard. You live in one of my favorite parts of the country, although I haven't been back since my grandmother passed 15 years ago, or more. I grew up in the area. My grandparents spent the last 45 years of their life living in Newport, where they are buried. Once both me and my wife are retired, a tour of that area will be in order.
2024 Ford Expedition
JMonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:08 PM   #8

Winnebago Owners Club
Heartland RV Club
Love the Newport area, we spend a lot of time hunting, fishing, four wheeling and camping in the area....
Old 02-08-2010, 09:32 PM   #9
Community Administrator

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Hi there from your friendly PNW moderator I'm just a couple hours south...

iRV2 Custom Search Tool
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:05 AM   #10

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Welcome Spokane from Vancouver!! Bet you couldn't tell, from my name, where I hail from! LOL!

I am a newbie to the RV world with my first TT, purchased July 08. I'm sure that I will learn a lot from you!

Sheila
PNWGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:46 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by zagguy View Post
This site was recommended from a friend and I really enjoy all the information. My wife and I just purchased our first motor home after years of pulling a travel trailer. Hope to see you all on the road....
Welcome...........
Big Bear Local is offline   Reply With Quote