Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-22-2011, 09:11 PM   #1

Hello From The Indy Area

Just took delivery of a Jayco, 2012, Feather Ultra Lite, 23.

Looking forward to many (s)miles with the new camper and happy & informative posts in here.

So, for right now, a big HELLO to everyone.

Jay

Two Jays is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-23-2011, 07:04 AM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Congratulations on your new rig. Hope you can take lots of trips and really enjoy it. Hope to see you on the road some day!
bsirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 07:33 AM   #3

Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Welcome and hope you enjoy your new rig!

Pat
Old 10-23-2011, 01:00 PM   #4

Nor'easters Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
KZ RV Club
You didn't say if this is your first RV or an upgrade but if this is your first be prepaired for the time of your life with the most friendly and helpful people in the world. Welcome to the wonderful world of RVing.
Old 10-23-2011, 08:43 PM   #5
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
Congratulations on your new RV & . Did you pick that manufacturer to go with your name?

Lori-
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:31 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsirby View Post
Congratulations on your new rig. Hope you can take lots of trips and really enjoy it. Hope to see you on the road some day!
Me too. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiPat View Post
Welcome and hope you enjoy your new rig!

Pat
Thank you, I'm sure I will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortlance View Post
You didn't say if this is your first RV or an upgrade but if this is your first be prepaired for the time of your life with the most friendly and helpful people in the world. Welcome to the wonderful world of RVing.
We have owned two "Pop-Ups" many years ago. One was a Jayco and the other was a Fleetwood, I believe it was. I do remember the Jayco for sure, it was a great little camper and never gave us a problem.

I'm leaving the world of motorcycling, I've owned 3 Honda Goldwing and loved every minute of ownership. Put a lot of (s)miles on the bikes and sure saw a lot of places. BUT, I've lost the fire in my innards to ride. I always promised myself that I would stop anything that I lost the fire for. So, I'm putting my bike and everything associated with it up for sale soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLOVNIT View Post
Congratulations on your new RV & . Did you pick that manufacturer to go with your name?

Lori-
It is funny how that worked out. I should have though of this earlier, when I had to pick a login name for this board. I should have used "2 Jays" or "Two Jays" as this is my second Jayco . Oh well, hind sight you know.

Thanks for the welcome!
Old 10-23-2011, 11:06 PM   #7

Pond Piggies Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Jays View Post
Just took delivery of a Jayco, 2012, Feather Ultra Lite, 23.

Looking forward to many (s)miles with the new camper and happy & informative posts in here.

So, for right now, a big HELLO to everyone.

Jay

Have you camped at Woods and Water? We are over in your area every now and then. Have friends that live in Whitestown.

Enjoy your new camper.

Regards,
Grumpytrkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 12:10 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpytrkr View Post
Have you camped at Woods and Water? We are over in your area every now and then. Have friends that live in Whitestown.

Enjoy your new camper.

Regards,
Thanks.

No we haven't camped in the new camper anywhere yet. When we had the two Pop-Ups, for the first one we lived in South Florida and much later we got a Fleetwood Pop-Up at White Sands Missile Range, NM. I'll have to look up "Woods and Water", I am looking for a place to go to this weekend, just to take her for her maiden voyage. We were going to go to Raccoon Lake but it is full (hard to believe). So, the search goes on! We don't want to go too far this weekend, want to stay within about 100 miles of home (Danville, IN).
Old 10-24-2011, 12:23 PM   #9
South East Texas Area Leaders

Texas Boomers Club
Forest River Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Two Jays, like the others have said WELCOME, glad your here. The both of us are from Indiana and get back there about every other year, both still have family there in Marion and Ft. Wayne areas. Again WELCOME glad your here and enjoy the new rig.
MikenAmber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 12:41 PM   #10

Thank you M&A.
Old 10-24-2011, 01:32 PM   #11

Pond Piggies Club
Quote:
Thanks.

I'll have to look up "Woods and Water", I am looking for a place to go to this weekend, just to take her for her maiden voyage. We were going to go to Raccoon Lake but it is full (hard to believe). So, the search goes on! We don't want to go too far this weekend, want to stay within about 100 miles of home (Danville, IN).
Raccoon Lake will be full because of the Halloween Weekend stuff they have going on. Woods and Water is in Columbus, Indiana, and open all year. I don't know how far Danville, Illinois is from you, but Kickapoo State Park should have spots open. I don't think Lieber State Rec area, or Shackamak is that far from you guys. There is a campground just east of Raccoon Lake called Fallen Rock Campground. I don't know how late they stay open in the year. And, I can't think of the name of the town that it is in.

We will have to stay in contact. In the spring, there is a campground near Waynestown, Indiana called Charlarose Lake and Campground. It is about an hour from us, and our friends from Whitestown meet us there. Kinda of a half way point for both of us.

We will be in Effingham, Il this weekend. Enjoy your new camper!

Regards,
Old 10-24-2011, 01:49 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpytrkr View Post
Raccoon Lake will be full because of the Halloween Weekend stuff they have going on. Woods and Water is in Columbus, Indiana, and open all year. I don't know how far Danville, Illinois is from you, but Kickapoo State Park should have spots open. I don't think Lieber State Rec area, or Shackamak is that far from you guys. There is a campground just east of Raccoon Lake called Fallen Rock Campground. I don't know how late they stay open in the year. And, I can't think of the name of the town that it is in.

We will have to stay in contact. In the spring, there is a campground near Waynestown, Indiana called Charlarose Lake and Campground. It is about an hour from us, and our friends from Whitestown meet us there. Kinda of a half way point for both of us.

We will be in Effingham, Il this weekend. Enjoy your new camper!

Regards,
Thanks, I'd like to keep in touch. Just starting out, again, I'll need all the information and help I can get.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:43 PM   #13

Pond Piggies Club
Quote:
Thanks, I'd like to keep in touch. Just starting out, again, I'll need all the information and help I can get.
You can send me a PM, or, my e-mail address is in my profile.

Regards,
Old 10-24-2011, 05:13 PM   #14

Thanks, I will.