Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-11-2005, 04:35 PM   #1

Just want to let everyone know this is Shawn Zang. I have used my 3 yr olds name andrew just to see if I could get in here. BTW is this site anyway associated ....."with other websites?"...................................... If there are any questions or anything I can do to help, let me know. Just so you know I am NOT here to solicet anyone or advertise or spam. Just here as a fellow RVer to help if I can. thanks again, Shawn
andrewz is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-11-2005, 04:35 PM   #2

Just want to let everyone know this is Shawn Zang. I have used my 3 yr olds name andrew just to see if I could get in here. BTW is this site anyway associated ....."with other websites?"...................................... If there are any questions or anything I can do to help, let me know. Just so you know I am NOT here to solicet anyone or advertise or spam. Just here as a fellow RVer to help if I can. thanks again, Shawn
andrewz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 04:38 PM   #3

Welcome Shawn.

Looking forward to seeing you pitch in on some great topics. My guess is that Mod's that go on here will inspire some great conversations between you and your "powers-that-be".

2004 Suzuki LT-Z400LE
Aaron H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 05:20 AM   #4

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
Shawn
welcome aboard
iRV2 is a stand-alone RV website, very good one too. A little relaxed and quiet, well kinda.. RV like. I really like it.
thanks for returning my PM last night.
ToyHauler Land, as well as iRV2 welcome all RV'rs and certainly all ToyHaulers.

My suggestion buddy, ... re-log on as Shawn or any name you want. You are welcome here.
(You just can't have the name "FatDog". Thats been my name since I was a 145-pound 6'2" highschooler. Gotta love your best buddies in school ehhh? )

We are full of good times AND good info here. Guys will indeed have questions. Have some fun!
FatDog Mike
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 07:17 AM   #5

Shawn-
Welcome! I am one of very few girls that chime in here (not that I add anything, I just like to research everything and anything and these guys are very patient with all of my questions). I sneak in under my husbands user name "melon," but I always try to let everyone know its me and not Rod . I read about you on the "other forum" and I'm glad you came over here...from what I understand you could be very helpful with my research issues I mentioned earlier . I've read great things about ya. I wish we could have met up before we ordered our LE3505 from TRV. O'well...just know that you are very welcome around here...they even seem to be OK with me sneakin' around this place .

xoxox,
Deb
(incognito as husband "melon")

WW LE3505
melon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 07:24 AM   #6

thats 'fabulous' Deb
Old 07-12-2005, 08:36 AM   #7

OK Deb, that should be your new log in name.

Register new as "Fabulous Deb"

I like it!!!
Good one Mike

Shawn, I'm glad you have checked in here. I know that you are a conduit to Mark at WW and as I have said in previous posts, when I got my WW back in 1993, I enjoyed working with Mark on the trailer. He was very receptive to ideas from owners, in fact he encouraged it. If someone had an idea or asked for a mod, there was a good chance that you would see that mod in future trailers. My only hope is that he still is as receptive as in the old days to ideas that the new generation of WW owners will come up with.

There has been alot said recently about the weight/tire issues with not only WW, but other TH manufacturers also. Some people have very strong ideas of what should or should not be the "right" fix. Some people will be happy and others will not. I myself have very strong ideas on how it should be fixed, we have already had an exchange on the issue. But that's just my opinion formed from 12 years of Toy Hauler ownership and close to 30 years of RV ownership.

Ultimately, I hope that owners and potential owners will now think about this issue, and maybe not jump into a situation that will be wrong or bad. And maybe, just maybe, the manufacturers will start rethinking this issue and start trying to help reduce the problem from the factory.

Alot of TH owners, probally all of the ones here and on the other two TH websites are now aware that there is a weight/tire issue with some trailers. I hope that these people will rethink how much stuff they load into their trailers, so they will not overload and be dangerous driving down the roads. I hope they will look at their setup as a whole and change things that might cause them to have trouble in the future.

If this issue can just educate people, then we have succeded into making our sport of RV'ing safer for all involved.

Hope to have some spirited ideas with you, somestimes in agreement and sometimes in agreeing to diagree.

Again, welcome aboard to IRV2.

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 08:42 AM   #8

Thanks for the warm welcome. From now on I will be posting as "shawnzang". Sorry I confused this site with another.
shawnzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 09:09 AM   #9

well then, a new round of welcomes, for..
ShawnZang

Old 07-12-2005, 09:26 AM   #10

Register new as "Fabulous Deb"

I like it!!!
Good one Mike
Deb

WW LE3505
Old 07-12-2005, 10:31 AM   #11

Holy Cra$. It's the legend himself. Shawn I am very glad you have moved here. I like Deb AKA "Fabulous Deb" am waiting for my 3505. There are about 10 of us waiting or have traded up in the last few months. I my self am new to the hole thing and very anxious to get mine. This site welcomed me in a few months ago and it's been a riot / bother-sisterhood since. I explored a bunch of sites before we chose WW and a dealer. I have read all the great posts from you on the other site. I think it's definitely there loss and our gain that you are here now. I look forward to yakking with on all subjects and am very pleased to know you have found a new home.

I'm with everybody else. 16" tires should come stock on all WW's Period...

P.S. Deb It sounds like a great name better run with it. Almost like a hash run... you've got a nickname.

Don

06 LE 3505
Grizwald2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 01:05 PM   #12
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Welcome Shawn, We've got a bunch of great people on here that really enjoy life.

Deb, you'd better grab that name while its available, someone might steal it. Besides, if we can have a "King", why not a fabulous Deb! Boy, have to be careful of using initials though.
Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 04:02 PM   #13

My gosh...how easy it is to miss some stuff here!!

First...WELCOME to iRV2 Shawn (boy- that's gonna be hard to get used to!) Hey...could use you help in getting Chris Ulloa logged on here and yackin'! I preach and preach and preach- shudda made it a condition of my purchase from him!

We have one heck of a good time around here...hope that you find your 'stay' entertaining- we know you will.

Second...FABULOUS DEB!!! I like!!! There's no way in the world you could pass that one off- come on!! (And yes...your days of melon cloning ARE numbered!).

Sean
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 05:01 PM   #14

Do you guys have any idea what you are doing to my home life? First it's screen names, then it will be "Fabulous Deb" coffee mugs and T-shirts. Where will it stop???

The "not so fabulous" Rod (boy, that doesn't sound so good)

WW LE3505