Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-26-2011, 04:14 PM   #1

Question Hey Newbie here

We recently purchased a 1989 Pace Arrow, the sheet in the closet says it's a "T28". We are planning on staying in it while we build our house - IF we ever get it fixed that is.

We are having some problems with it, but most have been fixed. I guess the new problem is the wiring to the frig and hot water heater are fried. The water heater & LP detector fuses keep blowing in the fuse box. So, we now have no frig or hot water.

The motorhome came with no manuals of any kind, so we are trying to figure out the wiring. If anyone has any info, that's GREAT!

Thanks - glad I found this site. Now I just need an expert to just happen upon this listing & tell me everything I ever wanted to know about our motorhome
tball is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-26-2011, 04:38 PM   #2

Hang in there until the right person reads this. Until then, Welcome to the forum. Someone will be able to help you.
John H... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 05:03 PM   #3

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Welcome! many great folks here! I just uploaded all of the wiring(chassis/coach) plumbing(fresh/waste) diagrams under the files tab on the website. There is also the generator service manual as well. Now my rig is a 94 so not sure if the diagrams apply to your coach but as soon as a moderator reviews/approves them, they will be available for download.

Ron & Wendy 94 Pace Arrow 454
4Knights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 05:03 PM   #4

Thanks John!
Old 03-26-2011, 05:04 PM   #5

Fantastic! Thank you 4Knights - I will be looking for them. I'll let you know how they work out for ours.
Old 03-26-2011, 05:09 PM   #6

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
You're welcome, make sure you search the vintage RV Forums as there are a bunch of the 80's models being talked about and also the Fleetwood owners forums.

Old 03-26-2011, 05:11 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Knights View Post
You're welcome, make sure you search the vintage RV Forums as there are a bunch of the 80's models being talked about and also the Fleetwood owners forums.

I just found your uploads and tried to download the files, but was told I don't have "permission to access" - maybe I'm too new here?

Thanks, I'll look for the vintage threads.
Old 03-26-2011, 05:16 PM   #8

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Not sure why you wouldn't have permission many other folks have downloaded the gen manual. Send a PM to JohnRR, 007 or any of the other moderators. I just uploaded them a few minutes ago so they may not be available due to review or checking for viruses? You can PM me with your email and I can email them as well
Ron

Old 03-26-2011, 05:59 PM   #9

Well I browsed briefly through the files and I think the electrical is not going to match up. I'll let my husband make the final call though.

Thanks again

Tags
lp detector, t28, wiring